bunny

desc: you've been getting bullied for a long time by the same group of people for a while and nothing is being done by the teachers. so another boy in your year, dom steps in to try help you. and he does more than thought possible

dom's pov

nothing really seemed too out of a place as i walked down the street to my high school. it was the usual. loud group of chav girls screaming down the street, the roadmen boys on their scooters, painfully normal.

i walked into school and waited for the first period bell to ring. i talked to adam and colson before hearing someone shouting from the school yard. "i'll see you" i said, going to see who was shouting.

y/n's.

we were nothing more than in the same class and didn't have any drama at all. she got some shit from kids in our year for no good reason. and that was happening right now. "hey just give it back" she said, clearly desperate.

"come get it!!" andy mocked. i saw her eyes fill with tears annoyed as she wiped her eyes. andy had her bunny hat which she always wore. everyone knew it was her pride and joy, she would sometimes even wear it in summer.

i went to go help her before andy dropped her hat in the puddle. she pulled it out as quick as she could and began cleaning it off as they all walked off laughing. "fuck you," i heard her mutter underneath her breath.

i got up to her and passed her a tissue to help her clean the hat. "thank you dom" she said softly, wiping off the hat until it was clean and putting it on her head. she then began frantically gathering her books and bags on the floor.

"woah, woah, slow down are you okay?" i asked her as she picked up a few papers off the floor and avoided the gaze of other people. andy and his mates had naturally made a scene and a lot of people were looking at her.

"i'm fine! the hat's fine look!" she said, clearly trying to muster a sense of normality in her voice but i just knew she was lying. she seemed to be able to fool most people into thinking she was okay but i just knew.

her eyes seemed to be stained with shades of pinks and dark purples. she had dark bags under her eyes and her skin seemed so white and dull under them. "trust me i'm fine, they only knocked the hat" she said.

"your jumpers ripped too" i said, pointing out a rip in her jumper at the elbow. she sighed a defeated sigh before pulling her bag off her back. she took her jumper off before putting it away in her bag.

she pulled her jumper off and put it in her bag. without even needing to think it through, i took off my own jumper. "here, you can wear mine" i said. she took it with a grateful smile as she put it on.

i couldn't let her not have a jumper today so i pulled off my own and handled in a little bundle to her. "you can wear mine" i said. a saw the smallest bit of a smile on her face as she took it. "thank you" she smiled.

the jumper was so baggy on her, practically down to where her skirt ended and her sleeves were completely covered by the sleeves. my heart melted as she began to reach over for some of her bags, tired.

"i'll carry some of your bags" i said. she had a lot of bags with her since she took a lot of different practical classes so she had a tote bag full of art stuff, another bag full of her film studies equipment and her normal bag of her other school stuff.

"at least let me carry some of your stuff" i said. i purposefully picked up her normal bag as it was the heaviest so she only had to carry the lighter stuff she had. we heard the bell ring as we began heading to the first period.

"what do you have?" i asked. "art with miss weir" she said. "oh yeah, i sit next to you on't i?" i said. she nodded and i smiled, feeling a little bit stupid. we walked to the lesson and i sighed knowing andy was in the class.

as we were walking, i instinctively wrapped my arms around her. i couldn't bare seeing her getting hurt again, she was such a nice person. she never did anything to anyone, she kept herself to herself.

she looked up at me as she felt my arm around her but smiled, looking down at my hand that was around her before focusing on going back on the stairs. we went up to the first floor and to our art room.

i was glad she sat with me, it made it feel as though i could protect her in a way. we got to the art room and i gave andy the biggest evils i could. i just didn't know how he could do that to her. y/n had put her bunny hat in her bag before sitting down.

she began doodling her artwork softly to herself. it was drawings of stars, suns and moons, with leaves, random eyes, evil eyes, animals, and various other things. she was actually really talented.

i saw her facial expression soften, it was as though she seemed to go into a sort of happy place or daze when she drew. "hey you're really good!" i said. she looked up and i saw a smile on her face and her cheeks flush a little bit.

"thank you" she muttered. when she went back to drawing, she rested her head against my shoulder. i smiled softly as she went back to drawing. without even really thinking, my hand found it's way to her hair.

i messed with her hair, ruffling it softly between my fingers. she looked up at me with soft eyes but didn't seem to mind. she smiled before closing her eyes. my heart melted a little as she looked up at me.

the lesson continued as normal before andy came up to our table. he glared at y/n before knocking her books onto the floor. my cheeks burned. he walked away pleased with himself before eating up the laughter from two girls across the room.

i glared at them before i saw y/n going to get her paper off the floor. as she got up, i took her hand to help her up. "you okay bunny?" i asked her. she blushed a little. "yeah" she giggled. i lifted up her hand and kissed it gently.

i saw the girls shocked and i rolled my eyes. y/n deserved so much better. 

*time skip*

second person pov

the final bell rung to signal the end of the school day. you got out of your seat and ran down the stairs to see dom. you immediately ran up to him. "DOM!" you said excitedly. "hello love!" he said. you adjusted the bag on your back.

you began walking out of the gates and down the street. "one second dom" you said, pulling out your bunny hat. you put it on before catching up to dom. "you look amazing" dom smiled. you felt yourself blush a little.

without really thinking, your hand reached over for dom's. you wrapped your hand around his and he immediately looked up at you. he looked surprised but didn't pull away, only beginning to talk about the coursework due in a few week.

to be continued
*i'll get the pt2 up soon pinkie*