Little Rockstar

Summary: Dom shows how proud he is of you, at one of your concerts

You applied another stroke of eyeliner under your lower lash-line, as you got ready for your show tonight.

You checked your makeup and outfit over again, as you were wearing a leopard print slip dress, with a fishnet top and fishnet tights underneath it as well. Your hands were covered with silver and gold rings, some given to you by Dom.

You had a chain on your neck, with "Love's Not Dead" engraved onto the secured padlock which attached the two parts of the chain together. Dom had the same necklace, though you two had the keys for each others necklaces.

Back brushing your hair until it was full of volume, you made sure your red lipstick was perfectly applied, as you heard the crowd shouting outside, waiting for you. "You ready, Y/N?" Tom asked, as he adjusted the camera lenses.

"As fucking ready as I'll ever be," You giggled, as you moved some of your hair out of your face. Grabbing your guitar and pick, you slung the strap of it over your shoulder, as you ran onto stage.

The roar of the crowd as you made your way on stage, as the opening of your song played. "HOW ARE WE DOING TONIGHT?" You asked, as everyone screamed out in excitement. 

As your eyes quickly scanned through the crowds, seeing the different faces, a few funny signs, so many beautiful things. Yet still, your heart dropped a little, as you didn't see the face that you were looking for most.

Dom's face.

He'd promised that he'd be here tonight.

Dom had been in LA for a PR run, as he'd just released a new single and was about to announce the release date for his new album, Lovesick Lullaby.

But, he wasn't. You tried to brush it off as something that was out of Dom's control. As you hadn't had time to check your phone yet.

Maybe someone he was travelling with, or himself, had gotten COVID, and would have to self isolate in LA for a week or so longer. Maybe he'd just been stuck in traffic, so many things could've happened between Los Angeles and Kentish Town.

So, you brushed it off, as you took the guitar, and began to play your music. You blocked out everything else, the level of noise made it even easier to block out reality. You didn't focus on anything except your fans, and your music. 

"Now, I've just seen a sign here," You said, with a laugh, in between your songs, as you saw a sign in the audience, as you took a sip of your beer.

"Y/N SIGN MY TITS

 As you repeated what had been scribbled in bold black Sharpie on the piece of cardboard, the audience burst out laughing, as you made your way as far to the edge of the stage, as you possibly could make yourself go.

"C'mere, pass me a pen, someone," You said, as the audience squealed. The girl, wearing a red lace corset top and a plaid skirt, pushed her way to the front of the crowd, until she was pressed up against the barricade.

She passed you the black Sharpie, and, giving your security a heart attack, you jumped down from the stage to where the security and medical had been carrying people out.

People reached out to try and grab you, and security crowded around you, trying to keep everyone away from you, as you uncapped the pen, and drew your signature on her chest, bare from the crop top.

She beamed, as your security gave you a lift back onto your stage, and you put your guitar back on, as you started strumming your guitar, and jumped up and down, as one of your songs started playing.