sunrise kisses

desc: you and dom have been dating for a while and you've just moved in with him. and dom is an affectionate baby who insists on cuddling first thing in the morning. not fully used to waking up next to him, you have a small panic but dom is quick to make everything comfortable & absolutely adorable for you <3

you felt the warm golden sunlight creep through the sheer white curtains and cascade onto your still shut eyes. it made your eyes open softly as you shielded your eyes with the back of your hand. as you looked around, panic struck you for a second.

originally you didn't recognize the area, or what bed you'd woken up in but it made you panic since you'd been out the night before. shit, dom was going to kill you if that was true. you were about to properly panic when you felt someone familiar take your hand.

"darling?" you heard the familiar doncaster voice ask. you turned to face him. "sorry bubba, did i wake you up?" you asked. he shook his head. "no don't worry, i was gonna wake up at some point anyways" dom laughed, grabbing your waist softly.

he pulled you down as you let out a small giggle. a smile covered his face, his adorable smile seeming to light up the room. he wrapped the white fluffy blankets around you, snuggling you. "mmm, dom!" you giggled as he nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck.

you ruffled his fluffy red dyed hair, playing with it. "please keep doing that" he cooed, moving his head back from how nice it felt. "ok beauty" you giggled, keeping going with what you were doing. his nose dug into your neck.

he lifted his head up a little bit to kiss your neck, just under your chin. dom hair was suitably ruffled when he sat up. "now, i baby you" he giggled. he lay down and laid your head against his chest, leaving kisses all over your cheek, neck, face and lips. 

when dom kissed one part of your neck you felt yourself roll your head back. dom smiled as he saw the look on your face. "oh? that feels nice does it?" dom teased, moving his head back from kissing you. "yes, please please do that more" you smiled.

"since you asked so nicely" dom giggled. he leant back to your neck and kissed your neck some more, his lips and tongue making it's way across your neck. he looked up at you with the most beautiful emerald green eyes you'd ever seen

"ugh, we should probably get ready for the day" dom laughed. "nah, let's stay in bed for a bit longer" you giggled. "i'll go make us some tea" he smiled. he got out of bed as you heard him go downstairs to the kitchen.

after a few minutes, he came back upstairs with two cups of tea in hand. "here you go darling" he said as you sat up, your head rested against the headboard with a pillow propped up behind it. "thank you baby" you said.

he climbed back into bed and kissed your forehead before taking a sip of his drink. "ugh, i literally don't want to do today" dom laughed. "you can cuddle me when you get back though!" you giggled. "fine" dom said, finally getting up.

*time skip*

the time was edging to 6:23pm, dom should be home soon. you sat in the living room when you were waiting for dom to come home. he said 6:30 so if he wasn't home soon, you'd text him about it.

finally the front door opened. "baby, i'm home!!" dom said. before you could get up, dom was already in the living room. "i got you some flowers" he laughed. he passed you a bouquet of yellow flowers and you felt a smile on your face.

"aww, dom, they're gorgeous" you smiled, kissing dom on the cheek. "now i cuddle you!" he said, flinging his arms around you like an affectionate overexcited baby. dom kissed your lips gently and you smiled softly.

"oh, i love you dom"

*also i based this off the pic in the banner look how baby dom is 🥺🥺*