My turn

Desc: Dom has always been in relationships where he's the one who gives affection, rather than receiving it, and usually not getting much emotional understanding. You're determined to show him that he deserves affection as well.

"Y/N! C'mere!" Dom smiled softly, holding out his arms in the grabby hands motion. You giggled as you lay down with him, his arms around you. "How's your day been darling?" Dom asked as he ran his hands through your hair.

"Alright, the British public continue to push me to the end of my tether," You laughed. Dom only nodded. "I can't deal with them whilst I'm out, you've got more willpower than I ever will doing it day after day," Dom giggled.

"That's what me ranting to you for hours on end is for," You said as Dom tightened his grip around your waist. "Do you need to rant today?" He asked as he kissed your forehead gently. You shook your head softly.

"Can I ask you something though?" You asked, wrapping your hand around Dom's. He nodded as you asked him the question. "Is there anything you keep from me? You never really rant to me, it's never a big deal, but you always tell me I can rant," You began.

"I just don't want you to feel like that you have to keep anything from me, ranting works both ways in a couple," You finished asking as you saw him look away from you. "Look at me Dom," You said, lifting his head to face you.

"Rant to me okay, I can tell something's bothering you. When you're bothered, you throw yourself into checking everyone else's okay," You said. Dom pouted, knowing you could read him like a book.

"Okay fine. But you are going to listen, right?" Dom said. "Of course baby," You replied quickly, kissing his cheek. Slowly but surely, he began ranting. He began ranting about things that had been on his mind.

It all came out as you didn't interrupt him, you just stayed silent and let him get all of it out. "Sorry," Dom said when he was finished. "Don't. Don't apologize," You said quickly, not letting him take back anything he said.

"But I promise you, it's going to be okay. I am here for you, that's what a relationship is for baby boy," You said, kissing his forehead. "Can we just hug for a bit?" He asked, moving further down the bed, indicating where he wanted to be.

"Of course, I'll be the big spoon," You said, wrapping your arms around him as he lay his head against your chest. He hummed softly as you just admired him. He was so gorgeous, every part of him was absolutely perfect.

"Your eyes are gorgeous Dom, they're like mini forests," You gushed to him out loud. You could've sworn you heard him squeal as he hid his face in the covers. "No hiding Dom, c'mere," You cooed as he buried his face further in the covers.

"You don't think it's weird do you? Or weak? That I do that?" He asked, unsure. "Of course not Dom, it takes a lot to be brave and open with your feelings, I think being open is one of the most manly things you can do," You said.

He blushed a little harder as he moved his head closer to yours, kissing your nose softly. "Thank you bubs," He giggled as he went back underneath the covers. You ran your hand through his hair softly, beginning to play with it.

You wrapped his hair around your hand, playing with it and ruffling it softly. Dom giggled, moving his head back so you could ruffle more of his hair. "You love this, don't you?" You teased softly, kissing his cheek.

"No girlfriends ever done this with me before," Dom confessed as he lay his head on the pillow. "I usually gave affection and didn't get much back," He added as you saw his facial expression soften. Your heart immediately melted.

He deserved the absolute world, but sadly he never seemed to have it, and the world always seemed to make his life difficult. "Someone should've done this so much sooner," You said as you showered his face in kisses.

His face turned the colour of his hair as he attempted to hide it behind the covers. "I love you Y/N," Dom gushed as you kissed him back. "You know I adore you too Dom," You said. As you cuddled, he knew you loved him.