are you nervous yet?

request by madison_blud

desc: you, colson, dom and adam are all hanging out together at dom's place and adam suggested playing are you nervous yet. you and dom get paired out but a drunk truth or dare last month means dom knows how to work his magic

"COLSON GET THE FOOD! LEFT CUPBOARD!" dom called from the living room where you were all sitting there. adam was sitting on a chair in the living room, dom was sitting on the couch, man-spreading like hell.

and you were sat down on the floor but your head was resting on the couch. colson came back in with all the snacks in hand. "ayy big up kels!" you laughed as he passed the bag of pretzels to you and a bag of pringles to dom.

"here you go!" colson said, throwing adam across the room a bag of popcorn to him, thankfully he caught it. "dommy,," you asked, using his nickname for you. "yeah?" he asked through a mouthful of food.

"do you have any alcohol?" you asked. dom laughed how innocently you seemed to ask. "there's some vodka and cola in the fridge" dom said. "aight" you laughed, getting up and going to the kitchen.

you grabbed them from the fridge and grabbed some glasses. "i got some more cups if you want anymore!" you said, putting some cups down on the table. "get in!" colson laughed as you cracked open the bottle of vodka.

you mixed them together and passed drinks around to the three boys. "down it competition?" dom offered. "NO! NO!" you and colson said, knowing what was about to happen if he got drunk like that, you all knew from last month.

"fine" dom said sarcastically, drinking it regardless. you all just talked for a little while before a drunken adam had an idea, which everyone else was either going to love or regret. "wanna play are you nervous yet?" he asked.

your face became one of confusion. "what's that?" you asked. "basically" adam said, setting his drink down on the table. "you put your hand on someone first on their head and ask if they're nervous yet" he began.

"and then if they say no and don't show any signs like sweating or blushing, you can move down. you ask every time and every time they say no, you can make it more intense, but you don't have to" adam said.

"i mean sure" you said. colson quickly wrote all your names and threw it in a hat. "ok i'll just pull two out, it'll either be two others or me and someone else" he laughed. he pulled it out. "me and adam" colson laughed.

"so that leaves dom and y/n" adam smirked. you took another sip of your drink. you definitely had feelings for dom and the way adam had described it, dom was going to be all over you. and you couldn't tell whether that was terrifying or amazing.

"you two first though" dom said. you hid a sigh of relief, thank fuck, that gave you time to breathe. "ok, who's gonna be all over the other?" you smirked. "rock, paper, scissors?" dom suggested. they seemed to agree at that.

"rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" colson and adam said in unison. colson had pulled rock, adam had pulled paper. "ooh" you teased as adam sat up a little more. he first ruffled colson's hair. "are you nervous yet?" he asked.

colson shook his head, obviously he wouldn't be. he then moved to under his chin. he asked the same question, again shaking his head. adam's hand moved from his collarbone, to his chest then his stomach.

but then he placed his hand just over the top of his jeans. "are you nervous yet?" adam asked. "y-yep!" colson said laughing, pushing adam's hand away. "that was fooking fun to watch" dom said, letting out a loud laugh.

"well it's you two now, rock, paper, scissors, bitch!" colson said. "ok, rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" you squealed. you'd pulled paper, dom had pulled scissors. "so, it's my job" dom laughed, jokingly rolling up his sleeves.

you felt colson stare at you, giving you knowing eyes. he knew about your crush on dom, well you didn't exactly hide it well so when he asked you about it, you saw no point in lying and just confessed the whole thing.

DOM'S POV

i was gonna have to do this with y/n and honestly i loved that this was what was going to happen. and i knew what to do as well. we'd all been in the tour bus and gotten drunk as hell in the tour bus.

jess had suggested would you rather and we'd all agreed. y/n was the drunkest of the group and i basically got a run-down of what they liked, i didn't think it'd help me later down the line but here we were.

i got started, also partially because i saw adam getting impatient and signalling for me to get going. softly and slowly, i held y/n's hair and ran my hands through their hair softly, snagging it back a little bit.

"are you nervous yet?" i asked. "nope" they said with confidence in their voice. "well" i laughed, placing my hand on their cheek and cupped my hands around their cheek. "now?" i asked. they shook their head.

"good" i said, moving my hand down to their neck. i saw them tense a little but i decided not to say anything. i leant in and rested my nose against their neck as i softly kissed their neck, just above the collarbone.

i felt them shudder before i said again "are you nervous yet?" i asked. again, they shook their head. i rolled my eyes, this was going to be more difficult than i thought. i moved my hands to their waist and pulled them into my lap.

i felt them shuffle a little but not enough for me to tease. i wrapped my arms around their middle so i wasn't so much holding them but holding their stomach. "what about now?" i asked. they still shook their head.

"oh?" i cooed. "c'mere, mine" i teased. i decided to leave their sweetest spot until last. i moved down to her lower leg as i held her and ran my hands back and down. "what about now?" i asked. they still shook their head.

"they're good" colson laughed. "you're telling me" adam added. i frowned, i clearly wasn't doing enough then. the sweet spot needed to be touched. i moved my hands back up to their thighs. i moved my hand to the underside of their thighs.

i felt themselves squirm and budge in their seat but i kept them sat down on my lap. i moved my hands softly and slowly up and down. "are you nervous yet?" i asked, deciding to repeat the whole question.

"n-no!" they said stubbornly. i smirked before lowering my tone and whispered in their ear "are you sure darling?" i whispered so quietly that the other two couldn't hear me. "can we go to my room?" i asked.

colson and adam agreed. i picked them up before carrying them to my bedroom. i lay them down and lay next to them. "god you're such an angel" i whispered. "d-dom" they muttered. i smirked, knowing they saw.

i honestly already knew they were flustered and the game wasn't at the front of my mind, they were. i sat them down on me and since they had a skirt on, i kissed their thighs. i felt them shake a little on top of me.

"are you nervous yet?" i asked, moving my hands up to their chest. i felt their heart beating a little faster in their chest. "m-maybe," they muttered. i knew they were bullshitting. "only maybe? am i not doing a good job?" i cooed.

i realised that my hands were now so high on their thighs they were practically on their arse. perfect. i moved my hands back and forth and they let out a small little gasp. "are you nervous yet?" he asked.

"u-umm" they murmured. i moved my hands quickly and kissed their neck repeatedly. "y-yes, yes!" they said, squirming. i let them go as they brushed themselves down to leave. "that felt great" they smirked, leaving the room.

mission accomplished.