July 6th: Baby shower

As you sprayed perfume on yourself, you checked over how you looked in the mirror. Your baby bump was really getting prominent now, now that you were 6 months pregnant. Because you weren't really well known to the public, you managed to keep it hidden.

That was until Colson accidentally slipped up, whilst in an interview. Dom and Colson were doing an interview together and you'd been mentioned, with Colson referring to you as "Dom's baby mama," As joking as the nickname was, it revealed all.

Everyone was talking about it, and there was no point in you trying to be open about it anymore. You were just open about it now. You posted a picture on Instagram of you in a crop top and shorts, showing your baby bump, with the caption "baby blud 🖤 24/9/21"

This sent the internet mad. Dom was so happy to finally be as excited as he wanted to be. He couldn't explain how excited he was to be a dad. The caption absolutely made his heart melt. The fact you were carrying his child, it was incomprehensible to him.

And today was the baby shower, and you'd just finished getting ready. The outfit was a black dress, which was tight enough to properly show your bump, but not enough to be uncomfortable on any other part of your body.

Exactly what you needed. You were also wearing fishnet tights, flat shoes, gold rings, chains, other necklaces, and a "Love" ring that Dom bought you for an anniversary. But your all time favourite was a black crystal ring.

Your engagement ring.

"Are you nearly ready darling?" Dom asked, from outside the door. "You can come in if you want!" You said, reaching over for your earrings. Putting the gold stud earrings in, Dom walked into the bedroom, seeing you all dolled up and ready.

"Oh my god," He said, walking up to you. "Do you like it?" You asked teasingly, doing a twirl as he stood behind you. "Like it? My love, you look like an angel," He complimented, leaving kisses all along your neck and cheek.

He got out his phone, taking a picture in the mirror of the two of you together. Taking a look over at his phone, you saw him adding the caption on his story saying "baby shower today!". "C'mon Y/N, let's go," He smiled, taking your hand.

Quickly grabbing your bag, you left the house, with Dom holding your hand. You couldn't help but notice how softly he was holding you. He always held you so softly, so kindly, like he wished that everyone or everything in the world would hold you like that.

"So you trusted Tom, Adam and Colson with organising this?" You asked, sitting down in the car. He nodded. "Oh, c'mon, I'm sure they've done a good job," Dom said with a laugh. "Yes, Colson, the person who leaked my pregnancy, the most reliable source," You joked.

"He did say sorry," Dom said, playing devil's advocate. You nodded, knowing deep down he was right. You felt another soft kick from the baby, making you shift a little. "Dom, the baby kicked again!" You said, knowing he loved it.

You grabbed his hand and lay it over your stomach where you felt the kick. He always got so excited the first time he felt the baby kick. You both waited a few moments before Dom felt a kick. He let out a small gasp of surprise and excitement.

He was almost jumping up and down in his seat, he couldn't contain his excitement. "This just brings it home, doesn't it?" He smiled. "We're really gonna be parents!" He said, excitedly. You smiled and nodded, Dom giving you a kiss on the lips.

Soon, the car pulled up outside Meghan's house, where you were having the baby shower. Nervously, you stepped out of the car, going inside the house. "Surprise!" A crowd of people shouted all at once as you and Dom stepped into the house.

A lot of yours and Dom's friends were there. Adam, Tom, Colson, Travis, Halsey, Meghan, Jesse, Sam, everyone you loved. Your eyes welled with tears from happiness. "Sorry," You said, wiping your eyes. Dom pulled you into a hug before you sat down on the couch with the girls.

The baby shower was absolutely perfect. Most of the girls' presents were things for the baby. Cute baby clothes, toys, stuffed animals, etc. Dom was sitting with you, and mainly talking to Colson, since he was the only dad in the friend group.

Now, it was the gender reveal. Adam and Tom were the ones who found out first. You all agreed Colson couldn't be trusted with the information. "So, do you want us to tell you?" Adam asked. "Of course!" You said, as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well," Tom said, pausing for a moment to build some dramatic effect. "YOU'RE HAVING A BOY!" Adam said, holding up the ultrasound picture. Dom immediately began jumping up and down, bouncing around the room, as you tried not to cry.

He came back to you, dropping onto his knees so his head was level with your stomach. He pressed kisses to your stomach, and you wrapped your hand around his cheek. "Our little baby boy," Dom said, getting up to give you a massive hug.

"Even more of our little baby blud," You said. His eyes softened, as he kissed your lips again. The baby shower was just amazing, the best you could ever imagine. You got home at 10pm, and being tired by now, you were just ready to relax.

You got undressed, taking off your makeup, every accessory minus your engagement ring. You changed into some joggers and a baggy oversized jumpers, sitting down on the couch next to Dom. As you sat down, he held one of his hands against your stomach.

"I'm so excited for our little boy!" He said. "Have you been thinking of baby names?" You asked. "I've always liked Teddy," He said, with barely any hesitation. "Maybe we'll call him Toby, but we'll mainly call him Teddy?" You suggested.

"I love that," Dom agreed, kissing your cheek. "Hello Teddy," Dom said, talking to your stomach as he laid his hand down. He rubbed your stomach down gently. "I can't believe it's real! We're going to be parents!" He said, smiling like an idiot.

"Yes we are," You smiled back.