Wedding Sex (Poly)

Desc: After dating Dom and Harry for a few years, it's finally your wedding day. Once all 3 of you go to the hotel room, you immediately want to have sex. Both of them are more than happy to consummate the marriage. *Smut warning duh*

Also, this is fucking long (4.5K words) so buckle up everyone

"If I manage to get this dress on with no broken ribs, it's a miracle," You said as Gemma let out a laugh. Gemma was helping you get into your wedding dress, since she was your maid of honour. The whole past few days seemed surreal.

The dress was stunning. It was a long dress with a train behind it, with a matching veil. It was a red wedding dress with a black petticoat underneath it, adding a lot of fullness to the underskirt. It was absolutely gorgeous.

The veil was on a black headband with red sheer fabric. Dom and Harry had loved it. They both told you that you looked like a billion dollars. It made you smile that they said that over a million dollars, like you usually did.

You'd been dreaming about this for years. Walking down the aisle, the dress, having all your amazing friends and family, the party, everything about it. And it was a few hours away, all planned out.

The guests other than your bridesmaids and Harry's groomsmen were all arriving soon, you guessed the food was being prepared, everything was going to go well. You had to assure yourself that, or you'd go mad.

"You look absolutely amazing Y/N," Bella complimented as Gemma started doing up the hooks on the back of the dress. Your hair was still tied up in the plaits you were doing for the curls, and Gigi was going to do your makeup soon.

No dream could make up a better bridesmaid group than the one you had. Gemma, Gigi, Bella, Maya, Eleanor and Meghan. Jemima and Izzy were also bridesmaids but were staying with Anna and Sam for now.

"We've got drinks!" Meghan announced, coming back into the room with a bottle of champagne. "I'm still feeling the hen do, I don't need more," Gemma joked. "Speak for yourself, Megs pour me one," Eleanor, said lifting her glass.

"I don't need to stagger down the aisle and I'm already stressed off my tits, keep me off," You laughed. All the others burst out laughing as Gigi got ready to do your makeup, and Bella doing your hair.

"Well God knows what state Dom and Harry's lot will be like after the stag do!" Maya pointed out. "Oh fuck me, that must've been chaos," You said, stressed from thinking about it. "Who are the best men?" Bella asked, curious. "Adam and Niall," You said.

"Who was at the stag do?" Eleanor asked. "Dom, Colson, Tom, Adam, Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn," You said. You could only imagine the state. "Oh God, the sheer amount of dumbassery between them, if none of them look like zombies, it's a miracle" Eleanor said.

You all burst out laughing as Bella stood in place of Gemma, taking your hair out the plaits. Gigi finally opened the lip pallet, it opening with a satisfying click. "Look up Y/N," She said, beginning to apply a ruby red lipstick onto your lips.

The others began playing music and dancing, the ones who had drinks, sipping them. As nervous as you were, you knew this was to be enjoyed. You tried to have as much fun with them as you could.

Back at your house, Louis was busy hoovering. "I still don't know why you're doing that," Liam laughed as Harry continued to fuss over his outfit. "I'm not making Y/N come from her honeymoon to a messy house!" Louis argued.