Sit down *Poly*

Harry & Dom X reader // Desc: Your day at work has been long and tiring. Whilst you're trying to relax yourself, Dom and Harry come home from work and also try to relax you. Harry offers for you to sit in his lap, they realise you're more weight insecure than they thought

You slammed the front door, completely exhausted. Today had just been long and tiring. You took off your heels, holding them in your hand as you went upstairs. You put them away in your room, already feeling yourself being sleepy.

Taking off your clothes, you changed into a baggy t-shirt, with only your underwear underneath. Going to the bathroom, you took off your makeup. Going to your bedroom, you got a body butter and began to give yourself a massage.

You didn't know how long it would take Harry and Dom to get home from the studio and you weren't going to wait for them. You slowly massaged yourself, trying to relax your body, your whole body was tense and tired.

As you massaged, your body slowly relaxed. The sun was setting outside, leaving the sky a musky golden. Taking deep breaths, your eyes began to shut, softly breathing. Then you heard the front door open.

"Sweetheart! We're home!" Harry shouted up the stairs. You began to head downstairs, slowly. Dom took his jumper off in the hall as they both took off their shoes. Immediately, both of them could see how tired you were.

"What's got you so tired darling?" Dom asked, a smile on his face. "Just a tiring day at work," You said with an upset huff, crossing your arms. "Aww, baby, c'mere," Harry said, lifting you up in his arms, bridal carrying you.

He pressed soft kisses to your cheek as he went back upstairs to the bedroom. "I'm sorry your days been so crap," Dom apologized, standing behind Harry as Harry lay you down on the bed. Your eyes already closed.

"So sleepy already," Dom teased. You tried to keep yourself awake, smiling tiredly. "C'mere," Harry said, wrapping his arms around your waist. You thought he was just pulling you into a hug, but he wasn't.

"Come sit in my lap, sweet thing," Harry cooed.

You immediately tried to resist, quite literally trying to get out of his arms, moving down the bed. Harry didn't understand your panic, releasing you from his grip. "Is everything alright? Why are you so scared?" He asked, concerned.

As much as you didn't want to confess, Harry's tone was so soft and Dom's facial expression was so gentle, you just couldn't keep it from him. "Don't wanna sit in your lap, I'm too big," You said, sitting without behind held by either of them.

Harry immediately had a confused facial expression. "How are you too big?" Dom asked. "Look at me," You said, lifting up your shirt to see your legs, and how big they were. "I think it looks gorgeous," Dom said.

You rolled your eyes, pouting, with your arms folded. "C'mon pretty thing, just sit in my lap, alright?" Harry asked. You wanted to resist, but couldn't. He sat you up, wrapping his arms around your waist.

This time you didn't resist, simply letting him pull you up into his lap, sitting you down. You tensed up once you were in his lap, not wanting him to feel your full weight. "Relax for me," Harry whispered into your ear.

Him whispering into your ear turned you to complete mush and you relaxed in his lap, your legs laying over his. He traced soft circles on your thigh, squeezing it softly. You giggled softly, it felt nice.

You half expected Harry to make a comment about that you weren't "heavy" and that you were "really light", he was just completely fine with having you in his lap, no matter your weight, or if you were sitting uncomfortably.

Dom came over to give you affection. He pressed kisses all over your forehead, down to your cheeks and to your lips. As they both showered you with affection, you shut your eyes, mainly giving your eyes a break from the bright lights.

"God, we're so lucky..." Dom muttered softly, his hand cupping around your cheek. Harry was rocking you in his arms like a baby, and you couldn't help but smile. "Hey, Y/N," Dom said in a teasing tone.

"What did I say about sleeping?" Dom asked. You wrapped your arms around Harry as he pulled you under the covers, quite literally cradling you like a baby. Pressing kisses all over your body, you quickly fell asleep.

"You bet they're actually asleep?" Dom asked. "Not a chance," Harry said. "Y/N?" Dom asked. You didn't move or wake up from your sleep. You didn't stir. After a while, they realised you were blatantly asleep.

"Dom, c'mere, you need sleep too," Harry said, wrapping his arms and pulled Dom into a cuddle. Gently, Harry kissed Dom's lips as Dom lay in bed next to him, you in between the two of them. "So gorgeous," He said, kissing Dom's lips down.

Dom began to blush, and Harry smiled back, seeing how gorgeous you looked. Harry kissed Dom's forehead, pressing a gentle kiss to it. Dom smiled more, before Dom began to fall asleep too. His eyes shut, asleep.

Harry knew he should sleep too, and seeing you and Dom so relaxed, it helped him. Following your breathing, you fell asleep too, your body held next to his. It didn't take long before all 3 of you were fast asleep.

A/N! Hi chickens! 🐔 I hope you enjoyed this imagine and I cannot fucking believe it but July Daily is starting tomorrow! I'm so, so, excited, this has been my lovechild since MAY! You'll get it to see it tomorrow!

Also big love to my fellow July cancers 💕😩 (I believe in July cancer supremacy ♋🛐)

& Dom's Spotify singles.... Love the like a virgin cover but tears were shed at Mars acoustic....

Okay I'll shut up now.

Strawberry Lipstick - Y.B ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara