yours

requested by yungbludaddict

desc: dom meets up with his long time girl best mate alexis whilst on tour. you know not to get jealous but that didn't really stop you from getting jealous, thinking he loved her instead of you but he proves to you that it's the furthest thing from true

"ALEXIS!!" dom called happily. you looked up and saw the girl that dom had been talking about. alexis. his best mate for years. you knew that she was going to see him on this date, hell, it was all he talked about for days.

"oh it's so good to see you!!" he said happily, wrapping her arms tight around him. he picked her up and ruffled her hair. you'd be lying if you said you didn't feel your cheeks burning at that. dom hadn't done that for you in ages.

dom said he was always tired after shows and just wanted to go to sleep and you understood that but now he was so energetic and happy. he began going around to everyone and introducing alexis. you felt yourself go red. 

dom didn't do that for you. he only told staff you were his girlfriend when they asked why you were backstage. you felt your chest heave. dom kept talking to her and they seemed to give each other such lovey eyes.

he'd barely talked to you since he got off stage, all night it'd been alexis, alexis, alexis, it made you wanna scream. dom hugged her softly and that was too much for you. you slammed your fork where you'd been eating onto the table.

you stormed out of dom's dressing room and went to the bathroom. you slammed the door shut and locked it. colson had noticed, dom was too wrapped up in alexis right now. he quickly went to the bathroom and knocked.

"PISS OFF DOM!!" you practically spat through tears. you were heaving, your chest heavy, tears streaming down your face. "it's colson, please, let me in y/n" he said. "dom's probably fucking necking on with alexis right now" you muttered, still crying.

colson knew whatever he was doing was going to be unsuccessful, he quickly went back. "ok bye lex!!" dom said happily, waving her goodbye. he looked up at colson who looked ready to murder him. "what?" he asked.

"WHAT?!" colson screamed, slapping dom across the face. "y/n's in bits in the bathroom, thinks you love alexis not them!" he said, defending you. "wha-?" dom began. "oh don't give me that what crap, you know you haven't been giving them attention!" he argued.

then it all hit dom at once.

how it must've felt for you. him always being too tired for you but then having energy for alexis, giving her so much attention and not you. fuck, he felt so bad. "i gotta go get em!" dom said, running to the bathroom. he knocked on the door.

"please, bubba, let me in" he said, knocking gently. "NO FUCK YOU!!" you shouted back. "please, i need to apologize, please" dom pleaded. hearing apologize made you finally open the door. "what?" you said, your eyes blazing.

"i owe you an apology-" dom began before you interrupted. "damn right you do" you said, your arms folded. you were on a roll, keeping going arguing. "you've been "too tired" for me for weeks but the moment your 'mate' shows up you have time for her?!" you argued.

"AND GOD!!" you screamed. "YOU WERE CARRYING HER ROUND, SHOWING HER OFF WHERE WAS THAT ENERGY FOR ME?!" you argued, not being able to look at me. "or would you rather neck on with her instead" you said.

that broke dom.

"b-babe" he said, going to put his arms around you. "don't" you said, holding him back. "don't touch me until you're prepared to show you fucking love me" you spat. "darlin-, please" dom said. "please c'mere" dom begged.

dom begging made you finally give in. you let dom hold you. he carried you in his arms to his dressing room and told everyone to leave you two alone for the night. dom sat you on his table and took off your jacket.

he looked you up and down and you saw his cheeks go red. "g-god you're gorgeous" he said. this made your stomach swarm with butterflies. "how did i get so lucky?" dom asked. he kissed you down gently, his kiss like an angels touch.

he wrapped his arms so tight around you, holding you to his chest. his hands ran through your hair softly. "i'm so so sorry, i shouldn't haven't neglected you for so long" he said, kissing your neck. "you deserve the world and more" he said, kissing you still.

he picked you up off the table and carried you to the couch across the room. you felt his hands toying with your jumper. "oi" you giggled, slapping his hand away jokingly. "sorry love" he giggled before noticing what jumper you were wearing.

his.

it was his red 'sex ain't a sin" jumper. he smiled softly. "you look beautiful baby, even better in my clothes" dom said. you smiled, lifting up your chin as he watched you beam softly. "please do this more often" you giggled. "of course" he giggled.

"again i'm sorry" he said, running his hands through your hair softly. "it's fine, just don't do it again or i will get colson to rip your dick off" you said. "ok, ok, noted" he laughed.