July 15th: Raised Voices

"Y/N, love, c'mere," He said softly. You were filming for Dom's latest music video, for a new single. He took your hand, as the cameras started rolling. You began to dance together, but quickly you began to lose control.

You were wearing heels, and as much as you were trying, you couldn't figure out how to dance in heels. The second Dom tried to do the twirl, you fell over. "Cut!" The director said, clearly frustrated. You'd been the reason it had been re-filmed so many times.

"For god's sake, love," Dom said, beginning to get annoyed with you too. You got back up, adjusting the heels. "Dom! These heels are too big for me," You complained, showing him the size of the heel. They were 5 inch heels, and you usually wore 3'/4' heels to walk.

Let alone dance.

"Love, you have heels that bloody size, c'mon, dance," He said, with a slight laugh. You try to perk up, as they refilm the shot. You got up, moving to the beat, and following the routine. You got past the first twirl, and thought it was going amazingly.

On the 2nd twirl, despite it being the furthest you got, again, you fell over, knocking Dom over with you, falling onto the studio floor. As you fell, you injured your stomach, feeling it ache. "Ow.." You muttered, underneath your breath.

"Fuck man! Can't you control your sodding feet?!" Dom shouted at you, as you clutch at your stomach. You immediately felt guilty, as well as pissed off. Dom was shouting at you when you were trying your best with it.

"C'mon," He said, frustrated, trying to pull you up. As he tried to pull you up, he pulled too far. You lost your footing, as you fell over again, this time directly onto your stomach. As you fell, your heel broke, snapping against your ankle, making it bleed.

"Ow!" You shouted out, your ankle beginning to drip with blood. You tried to get up, but the stomach injury was really catching up with you, and as you tried to sit up to take off your heel, you were hit with a terrible stomach cramp.

Clenching your stomach, you held it tightly as you screamed out in pain. Dom immediately saw how much pain you were in. He sat down next to you, and you immediately tried to move away from him. "No!" You said, insistently.

"Why don't you want me to hold you?" He asked, concerned. "You're gonna shout at me again!" You said in a timid voice. You were very sensitive to shouting, and since Dom was your safe space, having it be burst so suddenly was frightening.

"Love, please," He begged. You shook your head. "I'll do it for you," Tom said, walking up from behind the camera to the set. He knelt down, beginning to undo the strap of your heels. "Adam, get some bandages, a heat pack, and an ice pack," He said.

"Ice pack?" You said, confused. You understood the heat pack thing, for your stomach, and the bandages, for your bleeding ankle, but you didn't understand the ice. "Your other ankles all swollen," Tom explained, keeping tissue over the blood to keep it clean.

Dom felt his heart break that you didn't feel safe enough to let him touch you, and you only trusted Tom and Adam at the minute to help you. "Y/N," He said softly. You looked up, as Adam came back into the room, with the bandages and packs.

"Mhm?" You asked. "I'm so sorry," He apologized, as Adam put the ice pack against your non bleeding ankle, and the heat pack against your stomach. As Dom began to bandage up your ankle, you kept your leg up flat.

"Okay, let's get you up," Tom said, wrapping his arms around your arm. Adam took your other arm, and helped you up, as you were walking in the studio barefoot. Dom felt his heart break, feeling guilty, as though it was partially his fault.

"Love, please let me hold you," He begged. "Okay, fine," You said, as you let Dom hold you in his arms, Tom and Adam letting you go, as he wrapped his arms around you. He held your waist, his touch being like a blanket, as he held you.

When he held you, he made sure you were safe in his arms. He bridal carried you, carrying you back to the car, which was waiting outside for the both of you. As you sat in the backseat, your ankles absolutely killed you.

"I'm so sorry for losing my patience with you Y/N," He apologized. He wrapped his arms around you, as you got closer to the house. "I promise to take care of you the rest of the night," He promised. "Promise?" You asked. "Promise," He smiled. 

A/N: ALSO THANK U SM FOR 90K WTF!! Best late birthday present ever <3