little dom

dom as age regressor! so if u don't like, just skip this

desc: whilst filming the parents music video, dom falls into little space while messing about. no-one else knows he's a little so the moment you two get home and get a moment alone, you're quick to bring him into little space

"dom!" adam laughed seeing his outfit. he was wearing the gun strapped onto his back and then a nappy. "why the fuck are you in a nappy?!" you asked. "what the fuck is a nappy?!" colson asked on a call with you.

"a diaper colson" you explained, remembering about the english/american language barrier. "oh right, why is he doing that?" colson asked. you shook your head. "well fuck me if i know" you laughed softly.

"this video is even more chaotic than how you explained it to me drunk at 3 in the morning dom and that's saying something" you scoffed as dom's hair and makeup was quickly fixed before the next take.

dom was filming the parents music video and without anything better to do, you'd decided to come on set. colson was meant to be visiting england right now but with something about casie coming up, he couldn't.

that's why he was on call with you, it was the main way he could talk to dom right now and it was also pretty funny, giving him running commentary about the whole thing. "dom you are an idiot" colson laughed through the call.

"and we haven't even used the dummy yet" tom laughed as he adjusted the camera. "are we thinking about the same type of dummy?" colson asked. "no, dummies are what we call pacifiers here" you said, translating.

"oh right, why do you have one of those?" colson asked as you wondered how to answer the question. no-one, not even tom, adam or colson knew about and that was that dom was a secret little.

you'd introduced him to the concept of being a little and he immediately fell in love with it. after dom's childhood, with his parents situation and having to take care of his sisters, he loved acting more childlike.

he adored having you take care of him, baby him, look after him. whenever he was stressed, upset, or on occasion when anything brought him into little space, he became your little. you were his caregiver, it was your job to look after him.

and you knew one of the main things that sent him into little space was dummies. he loved them and if there was one thing that sent or kept him in little space it was dummies. he already had one, a black skull one.

this dummy was a regular one but you knew he'd love it. he took the dummy in his hand before putting into his mouth. he began sucking on the dummy, chewing it gently in his mouth. as he chewed, the camera filming, you saw the look in his eyes.

he was dying to be little, he was in deep little space. his eyes were gentle, wide and soft, it looked good for the music video at least, so everyone else assumed it was his acting. you gave him the look, telling him you'd look after him later.

after an hour or so, filming was finally done for the day. "c'mon dom, let's go" you giggled. you picked dom up in your arms, making him giggle as you kept carrying him. "i saw you there dom, you're so little right now" you cooed.

dom couldn't stop how much he was blushing, he was so deep into being small. "can i have my dummy when we get home?" he asked. you nodded and he clapped his hands together, excitedly. "yay!" he giggled.

once you got home, dom instantly ran upstairs. you knew where he was going, he had a box in your room of where he kept his things for little space. dom came back downstairs with his black dummy in his mouth.

he had a smile on his face as he had his dummy. he was truly at peace when he had his dummy with him. "how about you come cuddle with me?" you offered, holding your arms out. he practically threw himself into your arms.

you adjusted him in your arms, moving him up from around your stomach till his legs were around your waist, your chest against his and his chin pressed on your shoulder softly. "you're so warm" dom cooed softly.

you smiled gently, kissing his cheek as he sucked on his dummy. he relaxed softly, his eyes beginning to flicker open and closed. "you're sleepy, aren't you dom?" you giggled. he nodded as you ruffled his hair.

"just know, you can fall asleep whenever you want little one, my little angel boy" you cooed, cradling him softly. his heart melted at the nickname but he was too close to falling asleep, he couldn't react anymore.

he fell fast asleep, in your arms. you carried him up to the bed, laying down with him. you knew that he was safe in your arms. with you. and that was what mattered. even if he woke up in little space tomorrow, he was safe.