jealousy

desc: you go on a night out with dom and adam but can't enjoy the night in peace as the same man keeps bothering you the whole time. after a certain amount of time, dom is done with putting up with him. the second he tries to lay hands on you, he gets into a verbal argument with him. and when the man dares insult you, dom loses it. and the fight soon turns physical.

cw/tw for assult

"are you nearly ready?" dom asked, calling upstairs. "nearly!" you called back. you finished curling your hair as you pulled your shoes on. "coming!" you added, rushing downstairs as dom and adam were stood at the end of the staircase. "you look beautiful" dom said, placing a kiss on your cheek as you stopped to grab your handbag before going. adam grabbed his keys.

you three unofficially had one of you on key patrol every time you went out as a group. the uber was already waiting for you three as you all climbed in. dom was on the left, adam on the right and you in that weird middle seat that you usually put snacks or other random crap.

you all just talked to pass the time, dom and adam getting into a semi intense debate about whether pineapple belongs on pizza. you all finally got to the nightclub and you all piled your way out. there was a slight queue but with you there, the bouncer was quick to let the three of you in. you all got in and began the night.

you all did exactly what any group of 20 to 23 years olds do. party. you all started doing rounds of shots, dom purposefully annoying you by buying drinks that you hated. after enough drinks to make you suitably drunk. you all then moved onto the dancefloor. it was all the typical 2010s party music as you twirled around, dom grabbing your hand every so often to twirl you around himself.

after a short while, you were approached by a man. he looked like he'd rolled out of bed two days ago and hadn't cleaned himself up since. his hair was messy and somehow looked greasier than a mcdonalds and drier than a desert at the same time. of what teeth he had left were chipped and yellow, some creeping into shades of brown. he reeked of beer but not as if he'd only had some now.

it seemed to smell as if though it was his permanent scent, and if he'd been drinking for days and hadn't bothered to practice any basic hygiene. he had green khaki shorts on and a white tank top, both of them with questionable stains on them, that honestly were probably better left unquestioned. you felt his clammy hands wrap around you.

"get off me" you said quietly but loudly enough for him to hear. he hushed you which made you slightly sick to your stomach. you turned to look for dom who had just gone to the bathroom. fuck, just your luck. you got out of the mans grasp and immediately went behind adam. he was confused but a look on your face told it all. he kept you near him until dom came back.

you stayed close to dom for a while longer before accidentally for a few seconds, you drifted away and the man pounced again. you began to move away but he tightened his grip. "i have a boyfriend, let me go" you said firmly. "why are the cuties always taken?" he said, flicking his nail against your lip.

you tried to move away again and he immediately slapped the side of your thigh, practically smacking your ass. the sound of it got dom's attention. he immediately saw you didn't want to be near him. "let fooking go of my girlfriend" dom demanded. you felt the clammy hands of the stranger be replaced with the familiar, comforting feel of dom's hands.

he grabbed you and moved you away, not realising you were clinging to his chest. "she's mine" he said, his voice slurred from probably being drunk. "1, boyfriends are meant to fucking love their girlfriends, not abuse them, 2, she's mine you dickhead" dom said. the man grumbled as you began to beg to dom.

"dom, i wanna go home" you begged but he wasn't paying attention to you, his eyes hyper fixated on the man. "anyways, she's dressed like a fucking slut anyways, i could see everything i hit" he retaliated. this was way too much for dom. he let you go as he threw the guy onto the ground. and began to punch.

he held the guy down on the floor, punching him in the face repeatedly. "DOM STOP!!" you shouted. you and adam both begged him to stop and eventually, adam got fed up and pulled dom off him and dragged him out, you in tow. you all got in the car and dom began comforting you.

"i'm sorry for losing it luv, i just couldn't watch him hurt you" dom said as he played with your hair. "dom" you scolded. "his blood's on your ring" you said. he looked down, took it off, wiped it down on his jeans before putting it on again.

"all cleaned baby"