July 1st: Stealing Outfits

"Dom! Hurry up! We've got to leave in 5 minutes!" You shouted up the stairs as you adjusted your laces on your boots. Both of you had a photoshoot to be at in an hour, and Dom was still not ready.

You were wearing a pink skirt with a black petticoat, a baggy black t-shirt, fishnet tights and sleeves, chain necklaces, a lot of rings, black and white knee high socks. Along with your outfit, you had thick eyeliner, a lot of highlighter, some blush, some bronzer, dark eyeshadow, brown lip gloss. 

Your hair was teased with false pink and black extensions. "I'M HERE LOVE!" Dom said, running downstairs. As he came downstairs, you couldn't keep a smile off your face. Your smirk only widened as you saw his outfit.

He had his red and black fluffy jacket on, black socks, his creepers, chains and rings. As well as him wearing the Y and B rings you'd bought him, he was wearing a black skirt with buckles. And your favourite detail about it, was that it was your skirt. 

"Nice to know that I'm your new personal wardrobe," You laughed as he grabbed his keys and his wallet. He looked confused, looking down at his outfit, realising he was wearing your skirt. "What can I say love? You've got a good fashion sense," Dom said, leaving a kiss on your cheek.

You only rolled your eyes, wiping the black lipstick off of your cheek. Gathering all of your things, finally leaving the house. Getting into the car, Dom started driving. Both of you always got your makeup, hair and outfits done yourselves before shoots.

Due to you being overwhelmed by a lot of physical contact by people you didn't know. So you and Dom just got briefings sent of what kind of outfits you two needed to wear, got ready, just got up a few hours earlier to do it, and were ready to start by the time you got on set.

"I hope you don't mind me stealing your clothes," He laughed. "I don't," You quickly added, laughing. "It's just nice, because you've got cool clothes, and we're roughly the same size in clothes," He added.

"Dom, you don't need to justify it. I like it. It's cute," You smiled, resting your head on his shoulder. A smile spread on your face as you checked how long it was until you got to the shoot. Around 10 minutes or so. You reached over for the AUX cord, playing some Oasis.

Since you and Dom both loved the band. "I'm hyped, and worried as hell for this," You laughed, nervously. "Why my love?" He asked as he wrapped his hand around yours. You smiled, feeling his rings against your skin. His touch always relaxed you, and calmed you down.

"Because this is the first thing we've done to officially go public, and a photoshoot? I mean, c'mon!" You laughed. Dom couldn't help but join your laugh, turning the volume down on the music.

He wanted to do a big public stunt to show you off, show you were dating each other. You were a singer as well, having a few songs that had really taken off on TikTok. Through that, he'd done videos to your song, messaged you on Instagram then you met up for drinks, soon you became close friends. 

Slowly, you two started dating. Dom held your hand with his free hand, driving into the car park of the set. You got out, still a little flustered and shaky. "C'mon Y/N," Dom assured, holding your hand tighter.

Walking to the crew, they began talking to you and Dom about what you wanted to do for the shoot. Dom was insistent with having this go exactly what he wanted. The first photo was one of you and Dom sat next to each other, Dom kissing your cheek. 

Your hand was wrapped around his, your matching rings on show next to the other. "What do you two think?" Tom asked, showing you and Dom the picture. "Aww, I love it," You beamed as a smile spread on Dom's face. 

"Looks gorgeous," He said, adding an additional kiss on your cheek. As you started posing for the 2nd picture, it was you sitting on a chair, legs crossed, with Dom standing behind the chair, his hand lifting your head to look at him.

Next picture was a picture of you and Dom, Dom pressed against a couch with you lying on top of him, almost in to kiss him, your lips only inches away from each other. "I think this one looks really good!" Tom said, turning the camera around to show you the picture. 

"The state of my side profile, God," You joked. Your common joke was to take the piss out of your insecurities. "Y/N, don't talk down to yourself like that! Your side profile is gorgeous!" Dom said, a hint of indignation in his voice as he left a soft kiss on your nose.

"Dom I don't know what you're on to think that my side profile is anything close to attractive," You said. "Y/N, don't say that!" He said again, kissing your lips this time instead. "Personally, I'm on Dom's side here. Your side profile is striking, it's good for modelling," Tom said.

"People make whole careers on having recognizable features like that," He added.

"SEE!" Dom said, leaving a series of soft and quick kisses all over your face. You were forced to accept that, a smile on your face. "You're my little model," Dom said, pulling you into a tight hug. You blushed a little, hearing the nickname "little model". It was sweet. 

"I can't wait for everyone to see these pictures," He gushed, hugging you tightly to him. "Everyone's gonna know that you're mine now," He giggled, pressing his finger against your nose before moving it away. 

You scrunch your nose at the contact before laying your head on his shoulder, relaxing.

A/N! Hi chickens! 🐔 I hope you liked this imagine & the first day of July Daily! So excited to show you all the rest <33

Also sorry if its still June 30th whatever time you're in 😭 I'm posting these in the morning in the uk