Interrupted

Summary: An argument between Dom's parents makes Dom regress

TW // Past domestic abuse

*Age regression, w/ Dom as regressor!*

Dom and you both felt equally uncomfortable as you sat at dinner with Dom's mum and dad.

Since you started dating, you learnt about his difficult relationship with his dad.

There was a lot of domestic violence in his household.

And the responsibility fell on Dom to take care of his little sisters and protect them from what was going on at home.

But no-one was there to protect Dom from it. He was left to fend for himself, when he really should've been.

As you sat at dinner, you saw Dom's eyes beginning to water as an argument began to break out between his parents.

His eyes watered, his hands either side of his face and covering his ears. As he looked at you, you saw he wanted to regress.

Immediately, when you explained what age regressing was, he immediately loved the concept.

He was very attached to his dummy, he liked wearing a onesie, having his stuffed animals, colouring, childhood movies, all while you were comforting him.

Dom liked finding a parental comfort in you, calling you Mummy as it made him feel safest, and his comfort was the most important thing.

As you saw him beginning to break down at dinner, and it was blatantly obvious that Dom's mum and dad weren't listening to you, you wasted no time in getting him out of there.

"C'mon baby, let's go," You said, holding his hands as you led him out of the room.

"I wanna go home!" Dom said, his voice shaking but he was trying to be as firm as possible. "Okay, it's okay. We can go," You said, leaving the house.

As soon as you got to the car, Dom reached into the glove compartment for his headphones. He wore them when he got overwhelmed.

When he needed a break. Pulling his headphones on, you saw Dom picking at the skin on his thumbs, and you knew, if he left it, his thumbs would bleed.

As you stopped at a red light, you reached for Dom's comfort hoodie, a fluffy one. Passing it to him, he quickly held it between his fingers.

Dom closed his eyes, sucking on his dummy, holding his comfort fabric, his headphones on. As his eyes were shut, he seemed at peace for the first time that night.

"You're doing so well Dom, we're going to go home, and you'll be in your safe place," You assured. He nodded slowly, a soft smile on his face.

"Thank you, Mummy," He replied, before putting his dummy back into his mouth, grabbing for the hoodie material. As you pulled into the drive, Dom took out all of his stuff with him.

Getting into the house, you picked Dom up in your arms. "Let me take care of you baby," You said. Looking at him, you could tell how regressed he was, and how soft he felt.

As you went into your bedroom, you got out one of Dom's comfort onesie. It was a black fluffy one, made of his comfort fabric. He felt so safe in it.

"Lift your arms up baby boy," You said once he was undressed, and the onesie was halfway up him. He lifted his arms up, as you put the rest of it on.

Dom pulled up the hood, which had two bear ears on it. "Can I have my bottle?" He asked.

"Of course, water or milk?" He asked. "Milk please," Dom replied, as he went and got his teddy bear.

He held his teddy, a dummy in his mouth, switching to earphones. He felt so much safer, as he made his way downstairs, staying close to you.

Dom sat next to you, as you poured milk into his bottle, which was decorated in heart and star stickers. Putting the lid on, you passed it to him.

Taking his dummy out of his mouth, he started drinking from his bottle. "Can you hold me mummy?" He asked, before drinking again.

"Of course baby," You said, picking him up in your arms, putting his teddy in your arms and his, as well as keeping his dummy safe.

"I love you so much mummy, you make me feel safe," He said, as he smiled, as you rubbed his back to soothe you. "You're such a cute baby," You cooed, and he beamed.

//

As the night had progressed, Dom was sitting in your lap, eating his cereal, as he watched some TV with you. "I'm sleepy mummy," He said, rubbing his eyes.

"Once you finish your cereal, I'll take you to bed," You said in a soft tone, and he nodded in agreement.

When his bowl of cereal was finished, you carried him up to bed, tucking him in. "Can you cuddle me?" Dom asked, holding out your arms.

"Of course baby," You said, getting in bed with him, holding him. Pulling down the hood, you brushed your hand through his hair, kissing him softly.

"I love you Mummy, goodnight," Dom smiled.

A/n! I miss writing age regression, hope u enjoy :D