Face // Seat

Summary: Dom and you try out one of your biggest fantasies

X mid/plus size reader

REMINDER. THAT. ALL. BODIES. ARE BEAUTIFUL. END. OF. INCLUDING YOURS. THANK YOU.

Contains: Face sitting, praising, body worship, soft!dom

A/n: Can I PLEASE sit on his face?!

Your POV

"So, Y/N, everyone knows you're dating YUNGBLUD himself," The 1st presenter, Callie, says to me.

I'm currently recording a podcast episode for a podcast called 'Naked Truth', which, to little surprise, is a sex related podcast.

Dom isn't entirely sure why I agreed. I agreed because I've been a fan of the podcast for a long time. But I promised I wouldn't talk about any of the actual times we've had sex, or any of his fetishes or kinks, at least not by his name.

"I think everyone and their mum knows," I laugh. "It has been everywhere!" The 2nd host, Danielle laughs.

"And, we're just here to ask the questions which everyone's been thinking," Callie says, and I can already tell what they're going to ask.

"What is he like in bed?" Danielle asks, and I bury my head in my hands.

"OH C'MON!" Callie laughs in a playful tone. "You can't come on a sex podcast and expect us not to ask!" She teases.

"Can I just not give details?" I ask, trying to follow the boundaries which Dom set.

"Of course, of course, but we want to know what it's like," Callie said before being cut off by Danielle. "Millions do, you're living millions of people's biggest fantasy," She laughs.

"Well Dom was the first guy who ever made me come so-," Is all I manage to say before both of them go mad.

"YOU'RE KIDDING!" Callie says, her hands over her mouth in shock. "Y/N!" Danielle laughed. "You're telling me you basically lost your virginity, to Dominic. Fucking. Harrison?!"

I nod, and both of their mouths hang open in surprise.

"Lucky bitch," Danielle retorts, and Callie smacks her in the arm, lightly. "You can't say that about her boyfriend!" She says, in disbelief. "Oh c'mon Y/N, I'm sure you're used to it!" Danielle says.

I'm forced to nod in agreement. "I mean I knew what I was getting into dating Dom, I knew there were thousands of people who fantasize about dating him, and it's just becoming a running joke like haha, everyone wants to fuck my boyfriend, you know?" I say, making them laugh.

"Honestly, you have more bravery than I do, I would get SO jealous, like Callie knows I go off, I'd go mad!" Danielle says. "Oh trust me, she does," Callie agrees.

"I think that's just having a healthy relationship, we're open with our boundaries, we just communicate with how we feel so no-one's boundaries get overstepped, and obviously neither of us can help what anyone in the media says about us, but he always just assures me that he does love me," I explain again.