Dancing queen

Desc: You're pregnant right now and Dom has been insistent that you need taking care of. You're insistent that you can handle yourself and are going to try to do as much as you can, so Dom tries to make it as fun as possible.

Leaning down, you picked up the pot from the cupboard. Dom was out of the house right now, and you were insistent on getting something done. It was the beginning of your 2nd trimester, but still.

You knew Dom had good intentions, he wanted you to be relaxed and calmed down, feeling alright. But Dom's efforts of trying to keep you in bed wasn't helping, you wanted to be able to as active as you could, for as long as you could.

Asking the doctor, doing cleaning or something similar was a bad idea, but cooking, showering/bathing, that was all fine. Dom was finishing writing the new album, which still wasn't taking his full attention.

He loved the idea of both of you being parents. He was so excited to be a dad, and everything that came with it. As sweet as it was having him waiting on you, it got frustrating. It felt like he was trying to keep you bedridden.

Granted, it was probably hormones. But hormones doesn't make it any less real, annoying or irritating. He was making you every meal, getting you everything, it was sweet at first but you didn't want to be totally bed ridden by 4 months in.

So, for a treat when Dom got back, making spaghetti bolognese sounded like a good idea. It was what you'd been craving recently, so you weren't depriving yourself of anything you wanted. You filled the pan with water, putting it on the stove.

You checked the cupboard for spaghetti, getting it out. As you put it in the pan, turning the stove on, you picked up Spotify. Opening it, you played your summer playlist. It wasn't summer yet, but it was getting close, and you were excited.

If your baby was going to be born on the due date, the baby was going to be a Scorpio. Admittedly, Dom didn't know why you cared so much about astrology signs, but he was willing to hear it for your sake.

The first song was Talk too much by COIN. You always loved that song as it reminded you of Dom. Whilst scrolling through Instagram, you saw an edit of Dom to the song and it was forever his song.

You danced through the kitchen in nothing but your bra, matching shorts and a white flowy cardigan which was undone, showing your bra. You moved the pasta across the pot, moving it and shifting it as you started making the bolognese.

As the 3rd song started playing, you heard the front door open. "Hey Y/N!" Dom said as you heard him shut the door behind you. "Hey Dom," You returned as you went to go drain the spaghetti.

"Why are you out of bed my love?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen. "Dom, I'm not a bloody invalid, I can do stuff still, I'm barely even showing," You said. Dom sighed, knowing you were right, as much as he wanted to help you.

"I know Y/N, I'm sorry. But I don't want you exerting yourself," He said. "I'm not exerting myself, cooking and standing isn't laborious. I haven't done any cleaning or anything, I've just relaxed on the sofa and went out shopping with Jesse and Sam," You said.

"That's good my love," Dom said as he left a kiss on your cheek. He kissed his hand, moving his hand to press against your bare stomach. It made you melt seeing how gentle he was being against your hand, he was being so careful.