skinny dipping

*ik this sounds smutty but it won't be, smut coming v soon tho!*

"y/n?" dom called sweetly. you came downstairs wearing dom's white collared shirt. it was undone and only wrapped around your shoulders, a white lace bra with matching underwear on underneath.

it was a bit of an understatement to say you'd embraced the spanish holiday dreams by the horns and hard. this holiday had been one of the best ideas you'd had as a couple in a long while, if not of all time.

you and dom had a tiring year, dom being busy with a new album and the tour. your career was packed, travelling for work and having such an overdone work schedule. eventually, dom got sick of it and booked a holiday for the two of you.

he knew you'd always wanted to go to spain, you loved it to bits, he just knew you'd love it. and love it you did. the past week had been the best week of your life. relaxing, just being with dom, doing what you wanted, it was so nice.

you walked up to dom, wrapping your arms around him. he giggled as he wrapped his arms around your shoulders. "look at you baby!" he smiled, kissing your cheek. you sat down on the couch and dom sat down next to you.

you leant your head on his shoulder and dom noticed. he began massaging your shoulder softly, rubbing soothing circles on your shoulder. you let out a little sigh at the feeling, your head rolling back onto the couch cushions.

dom giggled to himself at your reaction as he continued what he was doing, taking his time to make sure you were relaxed. "you know what y/n?" dom said as he continued to massage your shoulder.

"mhm?" you asked, looking at him. "there's apparently a hot spring nearby, should we see if we can go there and go swimming?" he asked. "i'd love that" you giggled. dom stopped massaging your shoulder to walk upstairs.

he went over to your laundry bag and pulled out the plain white bikini and his white swimming shorts. "c'mon," dom said, throwing it to you. you pulled off the lingerie, changing out of the underwear into the bikini.

you wrapped dom's shirt back around you and pulled on a pair of shorts before leaving for behind the house. the sun was beaming but it wasn't too hot to function as you walked behind the house and further.

after walking for 10 minutes or so, you felt dom grabbing your wrist. "look!" dom said, pointing out the cliff. you giggled as dom began heading for behind the cliff, a towel wrapped on his shoulder and over his arm.

you walked over the cliff, thankfully there was a staircase up and down which saved a lot of time. once you got down the stairs, you saw the hot spring and waterfall. you laughed excitedly as dom almost began running.

once you got to the bottom of the stairs, walking over some rocks and other things before getting to the hot spring. dom pulled off his shirt and then his trousers but accidentally pulled off his underwear too.

you laughed as his shock and panic at it before he pulled off his underwear. "well let's just go skinny dipping then!" dom laughed, stepping into the hot spring. he lowered himself into the pool before looking back at you.

"dom that's such a dumb idea," you laughed. "please?" dom asked, giving you the doe eyes. he knew he could get pretty much anything he wanted from you with those eyes, you were just an absolute sucker for them.