to see you smile

desc: dom comes home and notices you upset. he comforts you as much as he possibly can, trying to cheer you up and make you smile.

"y/n love!! i'm home!!" dom called as he shut the front door to the house. he pulled his shoes off and took his bag down. "love?" he called again, hearing no reply. he felt a confused look spread on his face which made dom go upstairs and look for you. he walked up the steps and looked for you. he then heard noises from your room.

to not disturb you, he opened the door to your bedroom. he then saw you crying, your head buried in your hands, rocking back and forth, hugging your knees, your eyes red from crying. "love, what's wrong?" dom said, running to your side. he wrapped his arms around you, stroking your hair softly. "i-i" you spluttered loudly. "hey, hey, deep breaths darling" he reassured.

you looked up at him as you buried your head in his neck. he stroked your hair and wiped the tears and running eyeliner and mascara off from under your cheeks. finally after you'd calmed down a little you could explain. "i just had a fucking shit day, i can't even explain why, i just feel like dogshit" you said, throwing some of the tissues down in frustration. "i get that babe" he said, sympathetically.

he lay down on your bed and you lay down, with your head against his chest. "is there anything i can do to make you feel better?" dom asked, ruffling your hair. "just like, distract me? make me laugh i don't know" you said, unsure what really to say. "ok you little fooker!!" dom said. he immediately grabbed you by your waist and pinned you down by your wrists.

he began tickling you and you immediately started squealing loudly. "keep it down or we'll get fooking noise complaints!" dom said through laughter of his own, stopping for a second before going back to tickling you. "do-" you began through laughing and gasping for air. "you lit-" "i-i- DOM!!" you laughed loudly as you felt your face went bright red from a mix of laughing and gasping.

"ok dom stop! stop!" you said, pushing dom off you as you still gasped for air a little. "at least you're fooking smiling again!" dom said, almost overexcited like a puppy. he tackled you onto the bed and cuddled you by your stomach, resting his own head into your neck. "mhm, you're cozy" dom said, nuzzling his head softly. "how did you go from so hyperactive to so calm instantly?" you asked.

"ADHD. that's all."

*hi hope you liked this!! please leave any requests in the comments and i'll try write them!! love lana!!*