sleeping patterns

desc: you're getting annoyed that dom won't go to bed so you try being really cutesy and wholesome to get him to go to sleep and whilst he insists it won't work or he won't do it, he does. and maybe you didn't think it through fully

"dommy?" you said, walking downstairs. "what?" dom said. "can you come to bed with me?" you asked, standing in the hallway. "love i'm not tired" he said softly. "please?" you said softly, clutching the pillow under your arm.

you'd been trying to get dom to come to bed with you, you wanted him to get enough sleep and you figured out that the best way to dom to come to bed was to be all sweet and try make it cute and romantic.

"love, c'mon" he said, laughing. you pouted again, giving him the puppy dog eyes. "are you trying to sweet talk him into healthy sleeping patterns?" adam said from across the room. you giggled a little under your breath.

"is it working?" you asked, smiling at him, pouting. "fine love" dom said. "yes!" you giggled underneath your breath. you both went upstairs and you both went to the bedroom. "c'mon baby!" you giggled.

you and dom lay down in bed and you giggled as you wrapped your arm around him, dom being the little spoon and you being the larger spoon. "you do know i'm going to leave the moment you're asleep" dom said, smiling.

"we'll see" you giggled. you ruffled his hair, moving his hands through your hair. you knew he was really tired, you saw his eyelids flutter open and closed. he began to fall asleep. "i love you" you smiled.

soon he was fast asleep, cuddled up next to you. you giggled a little, kissing his forehead. you reached over for your phone and snapped a quick picture of him. you giggled, sending it to a group chat with you, dom, tom, adam and colson.

you sent it with the caption "i'll leave once you're asleep he said, dork" you giggled. the others laughed together "how tf did you fix his sleep schedule in a week?!" adam sent. "we've been trying to do that for years" tom added.

you laughed, turning off your phone before cuddling dom under your arm. you left kisses all over his cheeks and face softly before you felt yourself feel tired out. with the warmth of dom, you fell asleep cuddled up to him.

*time skip*

"love? love?" dom said. you giggled as you woke up. "ugh, what?" you laughed, opening your eyes. "morning baby!!" he said, laughing. "morning" you said tired laughing. you were never a morning person.

"c'mon let's get up!!" he said like an excited puppy. "no!" you whined, burrowing your head into the pillow. "or else!" dom said. "or else what?" you said, a smile on your face as you stared directly at dom.

"right!" dom said, laughing. he pulled the covers back and grabbed you. he bridal carried you as he began carrying you back downstairs. "dom let me go!!" you giggled, kicking your legs as he cuddled you back.

"no" he said, drawing out the o of no. you felt yourself blush. his morning voice was showing. his morning voice was deep and raspy, it made your cheeks burn as you giggled. he carried you downstairs where adam and tom were.

"good morning" adam laughed as dom went into the kitchen to make a tea for himself. "morning" he said, sitting you down on the kitchen counter. you shoved him jokingly as he went to get a cup for his tea.

he made his cup of tea before going to the living room with you sat next to him. "slept well princess?" adam teased dom. "what do you mean?" dom said, taking a drink of his tea laughing under his breath.

adam laughed, showing the thing you'd sent to the group chat. "lass what the fuck?!" dom laughed jokingly. you laughed. "now admit you were sleepy bitch" you smiled as you sat next to him, laughing as you spoke.

"nope" dom said, shaking his head. "admit it!!" you laughed. "no!" dom said. "c'mon!!" you said. "right, c'mere you little shit" dom said, putting his cup down. he grabbed you and began wrapping you in blankets.

he wrapped you like a baby, completely swaddling you. he began kissing your face over and over. "dom!" you giggled. whilst kissing, he did what he usually did, accidentally licking your face. you scrunched your nose.

you rocked back and forth, wanting to wipe it off your face but you couldn't. this continued for a while before tom and adam stepped in. "c'mon dom, let her go!" adam said. "fine!" dom said. he let you go and you got out of the blankets.

you wiped your face and dom soon pouted. "why'd you do that?" he asked, giving you another kiss on your cheek. "maybe you getting a full nights sleep wasn't a good idea" you laughed, kissing his nose.

"i think it was a fooking great idea"