i'm not mad

request by madison_blud

desc: you're cooking for dom when you accidentally break something. you're convinced dom will get pissed at you/hate you for it and panic but dom shows you that no-one should get pissed at you for something like that.

tw // verbal abuse mentions & injury/blood

"dom, it'll be ready soon!" you called. "cool!" dom called back from the living room. you decided to surprise him a little and cook his favourite meal for him. he'd come home before you were finished but he didn't mind.

so he was in the living room since you'd banned him from the kitchen. you'd just finished serving it up when you accidentally knocked yourself into the cupboard and dropped a plate on the floor.

the plate smashed into a million little pieces. you lifted your hands up to your face. shit. dom was going to kill you. tears welled in your eyes. your mind was full of flashbacks of what used to happen when this kind of stuff happened.

it usually resulted in you getting shouted at, loudly, your head filled of the voices of your dad, and ex boyfriends yelling at you for things like this. "love?" dom asked. "don't come on!" you shouted distraught.

he opened the door and immediately panicked but for you, rather than anger. "love are you ok?" he asked quickly, seeing how you were burying your head in your hands. "p-please don't yell at me" you muttered.

"love why the fuck would i do that?" dom asked, just worried for you. he picked you up to carry you over the glass pile. he grabbed the dustpan and brush and cleaned up the glass for you. when he finally finished, you went back to his meal.

"it might be a little cold but hopefully it'll taste good" you laughed. "as long as you're safe i'm happy" dom said, wrapping his arms around your waist softly. you passed him his bowl of food before feeling something dripping down your leg.

you looked, a little bit of blood was dripping down from your knee and a little shard of glass was there. "oh my gosh love, please let me help" dom said, immediately putting down his food. he went upstairs and got some tweezers.

he sat you down on the counter and lifted your leg up. "you can hold my hand if you need" dom said. you very quickly grabbed his hand as he pulled it out as quickly as he could. "ouch,," you muttered.

"sorry if i hurt you love" he said, putting it down. "it's fine, you needed to do it" you said. dom first cleaned off the wound before bandaging it up just to be safe. "you didn't need to do that" you smiled softly.

"better safe than sorry" dom said, taking his food. dom insisted on bridal carrying you to the living room and hugging you tight to him. you had a plate of your own food and were happily eating. 

you felt dom's arms gently around your waist as he whispered softly in your ear. "please never think i'll get mad at you for something like that, you're worth way more than fooking that" he said gently.

"i only want the best for you baby, cups and plates are fooking replaceable, you're not" dom said, kissing you gently. you felt something release in your stomach, it was exactly what you needed to hear.

"thank you dom"