July 2nd: Late Nights

As the movie end credits played, Dom reached over to the laptop. He closed Netflix before closing the laptop lid. "That was so good!" You said, bouncing a little as you lay on the bed. It was a movie that you'd both wanted to watch for ages.

And it was so good. Neither of you could stop laughing, you were just dying together, holding onto each other and cuddling. Since you were a massive film and cinema nerd, you couldn't help but talk and go on about the details during the whole film.

It was always the small things, the things that most people wouldn't notice otherwise. As much as it annoyed some people, Dom loved hearing you talk about things like that. When you talked about something you were passionate about.

As much as it got on people's nerves sometimes, Dom loved hearing you talk about things like that. Hearing you talk about things that brought you so much joy, hearing you explaining your interests, if he didn't see much of the appeal that you found.

"What's the time?" You asked, moving down the bed a little, rubbing your eyes. Dom picked up his phone, tapping on the screen to check the time. "Oh, bloody hell, it's 2am already," He laughed. "How long was that film?" You asked, surprised.

"Probably two and a half hours," He explained. "But you stopped the movie about a million times to look at random facts, and then you paused it to google the cast list, that definitely added some time to it," Dom said with a laugh.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you in so you were resting against his side, one of your legs laying over his. "I love you," He beamed softly, leaving a gentle kiss on your cheek. "I love you too, Dommy," You smiled, kissing his nose.

Smiling, he scrunched his nose, it tickled him a little. So naturally it was one of your favourite places to kiss him, or to tap him on the nose, which drove him mad. Wrapping his hands around your cheek, he left kisses all over the left side of your face.

You blushed, his kisses were some of your favourite things in the whole world. "Can I ask you something?" He asked. You nodded. "Do you ever think about where you'll be in a few years on the same day?" He asked. Immediately, you were confused.

"Well, obviously, why?" You asked, looking over at his phone to see what he was doing. He went into his gallery, scrolling down through his camera roll. He stopped scrolling for a few moments, before showing you a picture.

Immediately, you felt blood rush to your cheeks. The picture on the top of the photo was July 2nd, 2019. It was a picture of Colson and Meghan but you noticed the background. In the back, there was you and Dom talking together.

Both of you were talking together, clearly in deep conversation. That was the first conversation you'd had properly with Dom. You'd been mutual friends and seen each other at bars and clubs, but that was your first proper conversation.

"Aww! Dom," You gushed. He held your waist a little tighter, and he pulled you into his lap. He left a gentle kiss on your lip. Him kissing your lips was one of your favourite places for him to kiss you. "So, I've been thinking, where do you think we'll be in a few years?" He asked.

"I don't know, it's exciting though," You beamed. Dom opened his phone again, opening Instagram. Your head lay on his chest, and his chin rested on your shoulder, as he smiled. Once he saved the photo with no text, he wrote a caption "ma angel 💕"

As he closed his phone, he saw that you couldn't keep a smile off your face. "What are you smiling about, love?" He asked, beginning to gather up the wrappers from the snacks that you'd been eating during the course of the movie.

"You call me your angel, I just love it," You beamed, your cheeks beginning to flush a little. Dom smirked at your flustered state, it was so easy to fluster you. "Well you are Y/N, it's not your fault," He smiled. "Or mine," He added.

"C'mon, we should get some sleep," He smiled softly. "Or at least, relax," He said, knowing you struggled to sleep. He took off his hoodie, and now he was only in his underwear. Dom helped undress you, his hands wrapping around your cardigan.

He untied it, taking it off and putting it down in his pile of clothes as well. You took off your shirt and shorts, now only in your bra and underwear. Both of you got under the covers, laying over him, your head on his chest, playing with your hair.

"I love that old photo of us, you know?" Dom smiled. "Really?" You said, looking up at him. He nodded with a smile. "Of course Y/N, you look so pretty, you have that look on your face you have when you're genuinely listening," He laughed.

"It's sweet," He added. You giggled, kissing his lips softly. He looked down at you, smiling, as he scrunched his nose. You let out a yawn, relaxing in the sheets. "Someone's sleepy," Dom teased, kissing you once more.

Your eyes momentarily fluttered open and shut. "Get some sleep for me darling, you need it," He said, his hand running through your hair. Dom wrapped his arms around you, beginning to sing softly. He was singing it's quiet in beverly hills under his breath.

He knew it soothed you straight to sleep, wanting to relax you and get you to sleep. It didn't take long for you to fall straight asleep. It made Dom go weak, seeing you look so beautiful, so at peace. Especially being naturally nervous, seeing you so calm was blissful.

He knew that he should get some sleep himself. Closing his own eyes, his breath gently synchronised with yours, he tried to match your calm state. He soon lost consciousness, laying next to you as he fell straight asleep.