July 9th: Tattoos

You finished sterilizing your equipment as your next client came into the studio. He had 2 others with him, but you assumed he was the one getting tattooed, from his hands. Two black hearts decorated his middle fingers at the base. 

They were honestly quite pretty. "Hi! I'm Y/N!" You smiled, introducing yourself as you tucked your papers under your arm. "Hello!" He smiled as he walked up to you. "I'm Dom!" He smiled, introducing himself. "This is Tom," He said, pointing to his left. "And this is Adam," 

"So, let's sit down and we can talk about what you want to get done today," You said, sitting down on one of the couches. The three of them sat down, Tom and Adam either side of Dom. "What do you want done today?" You asked, pulling out the paper with a pen.

"I want a tattoo of a skull, with instead of eyes, I want black hearts," He explained. "Ooh, I love that," You said as you began to sketch out some ideas. "Do you want a more realistic skull, or a more cartoon style?" You asked, pausing momentarily. 

"I was thinking more minimalistic, just a simple outline with the black hearts filled in," He said. "It would match my other 3 tattoos," He explained as I began sketching out the tattoo. "3?" You asked, confused, as you kept drawing. "You can see it if you want," He said.

"But it's on his arse, so don't tell us you haven't been warned," Tom said as Dom sat up. He unbuckled his belt, pulling it down. After turning around, he pulled down his boxers, showing the tattoo.

He wasn't wrong, it was a simple outline of an elephant. I couldn't resist a laugh. "Hey! C'mon now!" Dom pouted as he did back up his jeans and belt, sitting back down. "Oh don't worry yourself, I've seen way worse tattoos," You scoffed.

"Worse? Oh God," Adam said with a laugh. Dom smacked him in the arm playfully, rolling his eyes. "So, here's some ideas," You said, showing him the 3 different tattoo designs that you'd come up with. He looked over, seeing over the designs.

The first was extremely minimalistic, being only one simple line with the exception of the filled in heart. The 2nd was still simple but had more defined lines and details. The 3rd was the most detailed with some slight shading lines and highlights.

"I love that 2nd one!" Dom said, Tom and Adam looking at them too. "It is sick, it's very you as well," Tom said as you began to get up. "Well, let's go get you tattooed," You said as Dom got up. "Let's do it man!" He said excitedly.

Going over to the booth, he lay down on the chair. "Oh God, I forgot to ask, where do you want the tattoo?" You asked as you began getting the design ready. He unbuckled his belt and pulled off his jeans, now in his boxers and jumper.

"Right here," He said, jokingly slapping down his thigh. "How big do you want it to be?" You asked, beginning to clean his leg down. "About the size of the elephant tattoo," He said as Adam began an Instagram live. "You're comfortable with us filming, aren't you?" Tom asked.

You nodded as you put the stencil transfer on, Dom off camera filling out all the paperwork. Soon, it was all ready to start. "Let me know if you need to take a breather," You said as you started to tattoo him. He let out a little hiss through his teeth at first.

Slowly, he relaxed, getting used to the feeling. "So, how are you feeling Dom?" Tom asked, zooming in on Dom's face. "I'm good, man, thanks to the fact I've got big thighs, I barely feel it," He said. Tom moved the camera, zooming in on you.

"Our lovely tattoo artist, Y/N, she's agreed to tattoo Dom's thunder thighs," Adam said, making Dom and Tom laugh. You remained concentrated, focusing on doing Dom's tattoo. He relaxed more and more as the tattoo went on, laying fully in the chair.

"Do you want to get any more tattoos?" You asked, trying to make conversation as you finished the first clean of the tattoo. "He's gonna get his whole body tattooed, just all ink!" Adam said, joking along with Tom. Dom just rolled his eyes.

"Maybe, I really want to, but I'm indecisive and also do things on impulse, that's why I don't trust myself getting tattoos on a whim," He said. "Or myself doing it, I gave my mate a tattoo once, probably not my neatest job," Dom laughed.

"I really wanna see that," You laughed as you cleaned the needle. "Let me get it up, one second," Tom said, passing Adam's phone to him before opening his own phone. After going through his photos, he showed you the black heart tattoo.

"That was your first tattoo?" You asked. Dom nodded. "And we cleaned it with vodka," Adam said, making you let out a pained laugh. "Dear God, he's still got an ankle hasn't he?" You asked. All 3 of them let out laughs. "Yes, somehow," Tom said.

"I can see the effort was there," You said, seeing that the ink in the heart had clearly been gone over several times, to try to level out the colour. After an hour, you finished cleaning Dom's tattoo. "You're all done!" You smiled, putting the needle down.

"Ayy!" Dom said, beginning to get up. "So I'll let you get a look in the mirror and then I'll get it all wrapped up for you," You said. Dom got up, looking in the mirror that was across the booth. "I love it man!" He said, excitedly.

"C'mere love, thank you!" He said, wrapping you in a tight hug. You returned the hug. Sitting back down, you wrapped up the tattoo for him, and gave him, Tom and Adam the instructions for what he needed to do to keep the tattoo cleaned.

The Instagram live had finished by now and Dom put his jeans back on, doing up his belt. "Can I be too cheeky for a second?" He asked as you put the needle away, your shift finishing up. "Depends what you're asking," You smirked, moving across the room in your stool.

"Do you wanna join us 3 for drinks?" Dom asked. You were taken aback, but wanted to. They all seemed really fun to be around, and they had such a good and healthy dynamic. "I mean my shift's done now, so sure," You said, getting up.

"He's got the shag!!" Tom said, gaining a slap in the chest from Dom. "Piss off man," Dom pouted as you all left the tattoo parlour. "I'll get your drinks for tonight," Dom said as you headed for the bar which was only down the road.

Perks of the job, I guess.

A/N: I guess Dom's thunder thigh supremacy 😭😭

But FR Dom needs more tattoos they would look so good!