Chapter 146: In or Out?

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

The provisional license examination has ended. Everyone was told to go change back to their school uniform. (Y/n) stood up shakily still feeling the effects of her jutsu and Gang Orca's ultrasound wave. Mina walked over to (y/n) and pulled her up helping her walk. Before they joined in with the others they stopped by Gang Orca. The two bowed at him and (y/n) reached out her hand hovering at the marks she left on his clothes.

"What are you.." Gang Orca questioned.

"Im trying to erase the mark i placed on you earlier. That mark allows me to teleport to where ever the mark is. That's why you couldn't keep up." she paused.

"I think i went overboard there. Sorry." She sad with a saddened tone. They two girls then smiled at Gang Orca then proceeded to join their classmates and the other participants.

She couldn't help but think that they would rather disqualify her for going overboard earlier. Maybe they saw her skills too dangerous for someone like her. She sighed. She just couldn't shake off the feeling and the thought.

Even changing had a toll on her. Lifting up her arm were a problem. She was the last one to finish changing but her classmates waited for her anyway. They all gathered back to the stadium by a large screen. It was finally time for the results to be revealed.

"The names of those who passed will appear in alphabetical order. Please check it for yourself." The announcer said.

Everyone stared intently at the screen. (Y/n) scanned hers and..

"I.." she stared at disbelief.

Uraraka and Momo threw their arms around (y/n) with tears in their eyes. "We passed!!!" They cheered jumping up and down one by one her classmates sighed in relief and cheered. All except Todoroki and Bakugou. She glanced at them.

"Todoroki!" Yoarashi walked towards him with a small frown on his face. He then bent down and slammed his head on the ground. "I'm sorry! It's my fault if you couldn't pass this test because of my narrow-mindedness!

"I was the cause of it all in the first place. Stop it." Shoto replied.

"But-"

"There are also things that i realized because you came at me like that." Shoto continued.

Mina and Sero stared at their half n half friend. "Todoroki, you failed?" Mina asked in disbelief.

"Our top two students have failed..." Sero trailed off.

"Rethink your abusive language. Words are important too." Denki said towards Bakugou but his smile turned to a frightened and distressed look. Bakugou growled furiously glaring at Denki. "Shut up or ill kill you."

"Precisely because both of them are so highly skilled, their egotism became their ruin." Mineta said, he placed his hand on Todoroki's shoulder. "The hierarchy could collapse." He smiled devilishly. Iida placed his hands on Mineta slapping him in the process. He pulled him off Todoroki and set him on the ground.

 He pulled him off Todoroki and set him on the ground