easter!

easter imagine that doesn't rly include religion for my fellow atheists (ik it's a christian holiday lol)

desc: you and dom are celebrating easter together and annoyingly enough, have to take care of your little siblings. dom is excited at the idea of doing all the easter traditions he can and you can't lie, it's so adorable

"dom why did you do a run to the shops at 11pm?" you asked annoyed as he put the shopping bag on the table, beginning to unpack the contents. "i couldn't resist once i got the idea, an easter egg hunt for the little ones!" he grinned.

as he said that, he pulled out a bag of mini easter eggs, the kind that came in the same packaging they used for oranges, and were all individually wrapped. you found it adorable that he called your siblings the little ones.

they'd been living with you and dom the past few months once shielding started again. your parents were shielding due to medical conditions and with your siblings still attending school, they needed someone to live with.

and to move them in with someone they knew best, they moved in with you and dom. it took a lot of getting used to, you and dom basically taking on the role of parents. online school with dom had been a hassle and a half.

trying to get to the meetings, dom catching himself from swearing, etc. you were happier than anything else when schools finally reopened so you could actually get some peace and quiet around the house.

dom had been so excited once it got close to easter. pancake day, painting eggs, etc, all of it. you absolutely loved seeing him taking on a supportive role. it was granted a little weird for them to get used to, their siblings boyfriend being their main male caregiver.

"so you're expecting me to have the energy to hide eggs around the house at 11pm, after running around after two young kids all day? keep dreaming" you laughed, sitting down on the couch.

"fine! i'll do it!" dom said, getting scissors to open the bags. once he'd cut open the bags, a few of them started to spill everywhere. "fuck!" dom shouted at. "dom keep it down!" you hissed through your teeth.

dom picked them off from the floor as he put all of them into a bowl. he began heading to the living room and you followed behind him, a sigh in your voice. he was practically bounding. and you were exhausted.

he began stashing easter eggs around the living room. in some places that were blatantly obviously and some that were a little more hidden, but not so well hidden that a regular primary schooler couldn't find it.

you tried to mentally remember where he'd hidden them in case your siblings couldn't find them. a difficult task with dom hiding them everywhere and anywhere, and you being totally exhausted.

dom spent around 20 or 30 minutes hiding most of the eggs before he seemed to have a brainwave. he immediately went to the door of their room and began leaving a trail of easter eggs from their room to the living room.

"can we go to bed dommy? i'm tired!" you whined as he came back into the living room. "okay baby" dom smiled, picking you up in his arms. he carried you to your bedroom as you immediately got comfortable under the sheets.

dom ran his hand through your hair as your eyes fluttered shut. "i think someone's tired" dom teased softly as you fell asleep, curled up next to him. normally you would've come back with a sarcastic reply but you were too tired to argue.

you fell fast asleep, dom pressed next to you. dom wasn't far behind you, falling fast asleep with his arms around you. it felt like you'd gotten 5 minutes of sleep before you heard your siblings downstairs.

"they don't half fooking shout in the morning" dom complained, shoving the pillow over his head. "they really do" you laughed. but you smiled softly hearing them laugh and giggle as they ran around the living room.

"the neighbours must think we've got pet elephants" dom said, making you burst out laughing. "well we've already got the one on your arse" you remarked quickly, making him burst out laughing.

he knew you weren't exactly the biggest fan of his tattoo, but it being on his arse meant you didn't usually see it much. "Y/N! DOM!" your sibling called as they burst open the door to your room.

the younger one came bounding into the room, practically throwing themselves onto the bed. thank god dom had quick reflexes so he managed to grab them, sitting them on his lap as he sat up in bed.

"look at all we've found!" the other one said, lifting up a bucket of mini easter eggs. "wow, you two have done well" dom praised as you adjusted to waking up properly. "and the best bit? we've got you proper eggs too!" dom said.

both of them cheered and the youngest tugged at dom's sleeve, wanting to eat it now. "Y/N! C'MON!" they both called as dom got up out of bed. "let y/n get some more sleep, i'll go get them for you" dom said.

you mouthed a thank you as you wrapped the sheets tighter around yourself. you got around a half hour or so of more sleep before going into the living room. dom was sat on the couch with the two of them.

again, the youngest was sat in his lap as they had a bowl in their own lap which had the broken up easter egg on it, eating happily as they were watching the lion king. you'd be lying if you said your heart didn't melt.

dom was naturally so nurturing, he was so caring and kind to both of them and, since you were already promised to each other, you knew he'd be the absolute best dad. he was the man you wanted to be the dad.

A/N! hihi!! i rly hope you've all had/are having a good easter! it's been pretty chaotic having pancake day, good friday and lent with a religious family when i'm atheist lmaoo, also since i want to not so subtly brag, let me have my moment

a girl who's mates with one of the girls in my schools who's been making my life hell, she stalked my whole instagram story before she messaged me saying it's weird that i like harry and yungblud, i just did this

it was very satisfying