elevator sex + 50k QnA

first! thank you for 50k! the QnA will be at the end of this chapter but since dom's said one of his biggest sexual fantasies is elevator sex, i'm giving it to you all so enjoy! cw // dom/sub dynamic, sex toys, edging, praise kink

"THANK YOU NEW YORK! YOU'VE BEEN INCREDIBLE!" you heard dom shout as you sat backstage. you beamed, he always seemed so in his element when he was singing, it made him so happy, it was what he lived for.

the cheering of the crowded continued as dom ran offstage, straight into your arms. "there's my baby," you giggled, kissing his lips quickly and harshly. "you did so good!" you said, knowing you were fuelling his praise kink.

he absolutely adored being praised, in a mix of sexual and non-sexual ways, but whichever way you did it, you fuelled it. "thank you angel" he said, his cheeks flushed. you could tell he was beginning to get off on it.

dom went into his changing room and began getting himself undressed. "the adrenaline's still fucking going" he laughed as he kept moshing every so often, jumping and moshing around every few moments.

"well maybe we could put the adrenaline to good use" you teased and he grinned, deciding to play pretend for a little bit. "what do you mean y/n?" he asked. "you know," you laughed as dom pulled off the mesh top, leaving him shirtless.

"no i don't" he said, pretending to be innocent.

you were done with his façade of playing dumb. you walked up to him and wrapped your arms around his shoulders. you began kissing down his collarbone and chest, he was beginning to get flustered.

"y/n? dom?" you both heard adam call. you instantly stopped kissing him and walked back to where you were before. "yeah"? you asked. he opened the door, dom having a shirt in his arms to act like he was getting changed.

"the hotel's basically empty, we'll see you guys there okay?" he said. "okay, great. thank you" dom said as he shut the door. you turned your attention back to him. you kept in mind that the venue was basically empty.

"dom?" you smiled. "yeah?" he asked. "the hotel's close to empty," you teased. "and there's an elevator there" you added. you instantly saw dom get a lot more turned on. you'd know for a little while that elevator sex was his biggest sexual fantasy.

it was a little ironic that you'd found out through watching an interview of his. you'd have been lying if you weren't turned on by the concept of it when you watched the interview. him talking about the idea of if you could be so quick or get down to it quick enough.

"you know don't you?" dom said. you nodded as he chuckled under his breath. "well why not?" he giggled as he was clearly getting ready to start straight as you got into the elevator. dom had a skirt on and so did you.

"easy access" dom laughed as he walked up to you. he ran his hands up your thighs and pulled down your underwear, putting it in his bag. he took off his own underwear and put it in the bag. he took the small bag with him as you both walked to the lift.

you walked down the steps outside the venue, walking across the street. you really hoped your skirt wouldn't ride up, even though there was no wind. you walked into the hotel lobby, checking in before going to the elevator.

"do you want to do this?" dom asked as the elevator went down to the bottom floor. "yes..." you whined as the doors opened to the elevator. you sighed at the relief that no-one else was there. you walked into the elevator and pressed the button for the floor, 24.