Chapter 120: Yuri Plisetski Special 💖

Time went by fast and soon the competition was starting. They didn't rehearse the routine they had planned to show earlier since they agreed to focus on synchronizing their steps, jumps and spins. When the time drew closer Aizawa ushered everyone out so (y/n) and Yuri could have their rest and prepare. Of course they did one last practice at their routine. If (y/n) didn't feel the pressure earlier she was definitely feeling it now. Her nervousness made her miss a couple of steps and Yuri took note of this.

.

.

-----YOUR POV-----

I was at the back wearing my costumes underneath a high-necked jacket. Yes. You heard right. Costumes. I didn't just had one. I had two. After the second part of the story Yuri and i would do a quick change out of our costumes. I gotta say. I feel ridiculous wearing the short ass outfit with the aesthetic wings tied to my arms and back.

They looked good at first but i felt like a joke wearing them and using them on the ice.
"Trust me. It'll look good." Yuri said.
"It better." Or else i would be living a life of embarrassment.
"We already tried it on the ice you may feel ridiculous but trust me you'll look like an angel with the lights." He said.
I sighed accepting my fate. How did the first part of the story go again? I looked at the ground trying to remind myself the steps. Recalling and replaying in my mind.

I was wearing feathery dress with feathery skates. Everything about my dress was Feathers, white and a hint of gold. It also had skin tone see through cloth that went to my neck and down to my wrists. On it was embroidered jewelry that was made to look like i was wearing a diamond necklace and diamond bracelets. The make up that was placed on me was light. My hair was fixed so it wouldn't disturb my vision and the costume would be showcased but then again i kinda mussed it. Seeing the amount of people watching startled me. NO! What else are you wearing? uh.. stockings that had small, simple embroidery. To think of it im actually all covered up but not at the same time? Anyways, I also had a white beaded mask with gold lining and feathers off to the side that hugged my hair.

The princess

The princess.

"Our story is about the love two very different people have. She is a princess. High, royal, soft and pure."