Chapter 113: Eren Yeager

hehehe.. Look at my edit guys :D ^
I didn't put a water mark so yall can enjoy ❤️~

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

(y/n) had bought food and water that was good for 10 people. One for each ninken, one for Gray and one for herself. The line was long so they had to wait for a bit. They settled under a tree nearby. She positioned herself to sit with her back by the tree trunk and began passing out the bowls of food to everyone.

Aizawa walked around looking for any signs of his student. He figured he'd buy some food while he was searching and right in the corner of his eye he saw the pack of dogs and his student sitting comfortably under a tree.
"Here you are." The person behind the stall said handing him his order.
"Thanks." He paid and left approaching the pack.
As shy as a grown man could, he asked. "May i join?"
(y/n) looked up at Aizawa and giggled. "Of course! There's always room for one more."
"Why not?" Gray said looking up at Aizawa and walked passed him to join the pack of dogs.
"The more the merrier as i say." Bisuke said wagging his tail while the others nodded in agreement.
"Please, make you're self comfortable." Pakkun said motioning him to sit beside (y/n).
"Thanks." He said walking over to (y/n) and sat beside her.

(y/n) finished handing everyone their food and then leaned back to enjoy hers. The pack of dogs along with Gray started eating. "Thank you for the meal!" And chatted away, laughing enjoying their time while (y/n) and Aizawa sat in silence watching the people pass by. (y/n) had her fox mask resting on her head and whenever she would feed herself shed pull the other mask down and then pulled it back up to cover her face. Not the most efficient way to eat but what can you do when your surrounded by people who want to have fun and forget about the negativities? When they see her face, whose to say they wouldn't start another scene like the last time? Guess this was better than ruining everyone's day. A mellow breeze blew by. The sound of thousands of leaves hitting one another against the wind. (y/n) sighed at the familiar sound.

"Even though its a festival its kinda quiet." She commented.
"Its almost one. The customers have bought their food and now it's vendor's turn to have their meal. Maybe thats why its quiet." Aizawa said.
"Maybe." She said in thought.

.

After eating (y/n) placed everything the plastic bag and tied it shut and then left it on the side so she could throw it later. She turned to the pack of ninken and bent down in front of them.
"So you guys are leaving now?" She asked tilting her head to the side. "You know you guys are still welcome to stay here a bit longer." The dogs looked at each other. They looked at Aizawa for confirmation.
"Well there's not much to do. There's nothing really going on at the moment." Aizawa said and shrugged leaning back on the trunk.
"Maybe just a little while." Pakkun said then everyone cheered.
"Maybe some pets too, (y/n)? Please?" Bisuke said looking up to her smiling and panting with his tongue out while his tail wagged in excitement.
"Eh? Pats?" (y/n) asked surprised.
"I wouldn't mind pets too." Gukuru said standing up wagging his tail.
"Yeah!" The others cheered and hopped in excitement.
"We might be ninkens but we're still dogs. Give us scratches and pats please." They pleaded. Bull walked behind (y/n) and nudged her hand from behind.
"You too bull?" She asked looking at the large bulldog. Bull didn't answer but only huffed and stared at her with hopeful eyes. The others jumped and landed their front paws on (y/n) making her sit on her butt.

"I want you to touch my paws!" Pakkun said staring intensely at (y/n) with his paw raised. (y/n) along with the other ninken stared at Pakkun confused at his bold request.
"You want me to what now?" She asked.
"Touch my paws! Cmon they're really soft." He said moving his aw forward. She stared at him and so did the others not saying anything.
"Soft and supple.." He said trying to convince her.