Chapter 107: Keeping up with the Bakugou's

I needed some kind of reason and i came up with one and its stupid. okay? so just bare with me....

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

(y/n) had spent all night trying to clean, set up and decorate her room with the things that Aizawa bought. Well most of it. Even though she arranged most of it, there was still some boxes and clothes left to tidy up. What she didn't expect to find was a neatly folded envelope by her door. Of course she opened it. She pouted slightly at the money inside the envelope.

"Aizawa sensei.." she huffed in annoyance. He was supposed to keep it but clearly after he had supposedly left he came back to return the money she had given to him earlier that night.

Since she had slept late last night she was still asleep late in the morning.

A frantic knock on her door made her jump out of bed and scrambled on her feet running to the door to open it.

"Hurry up and get ready." A man in a white long-sleeved polo shirt with a tie and slacks said. His words stopped and stared at her. "You just woke up?"
"Yeah." She said back and yawned rubbing her eyes, making her more awake than earlier.
"Ill give you thirty minutes to freshen up. I'll wait for you in the living room." Aizawa said turning away. confused the girl snapped her head to the clock worried she might have overslept but the clock read 9:48. So what was Aizawa doing here?
"You got off early?" She asked looking for clothes.
"No. Im bringing you with me." He said. 
"Isn't it too early to go to the festival?" She asked looking at him even more confused. Not like no one's there. Teams must be fighting against others schools by now but still the agreement was lunch what's the rush?
"We're not going to the festival." Aizawa said scratching his neck. "Just go and ready yourself with the hero costume like yesterday and then i'll tell you on the road." He huffed and walked away.
(Y/n) puffed her cheeks wondering what Aizawa planned for them today.  It would have to be important for him to come here this early.

She picked up her clothes and her bathroom necessities as she left her bedroom with Gray trailing behind her.

.

.

"So you want me to go with you, visit my classmates house, WITH THEIR PARENTS, where you will try to talk to them and convince them to let their children stay in a dorm supervised by UA." She paused talking to Aizawa who was seated on the couch and (y/n) trying not to sound rude at her homeroom teacher. "With me." She said pointing at herself. Then she raised a finger and waved it to her teacher. "Which i might add, took part in the destruction of Camino ward and the reason why the Akatsuki came here in the first place."
Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed not wanting to argue with his student.
"Look. I dont have much time on me at the moment. I have to go to multiple houses before noon. If i pick you up later after the house visits are done it would take another while coming here, waiting for you and leaving. Not to mention sports city is rather far as well." Aizawa sighed. "Do you want to stay here or do you want to go to the sports festival?" he looked at her sternly.
"Of course i want to go to the sports festival!" She said looking over to him with a slight pout. 
"Good. As ive said, If i were to pick you up after my errands are done i would probably arrive at noon, more or less and since the time you agreed on was 12 we wont be able to catch up in time. It would be best if we were to leave now and eat on the way or in sports city." He fixed his tie and looked at (y/n). "Now lets go." (y/n) lowered her head sighing in the process. She reached for her mask, pulled it up so it would cover the lower part of her face and brought her fox max down to her face. 

With no more arguments, the two along with Gray went out to go to the next student's house. They rode on a taxi that was hauled by Aizawa. (y/n) looked down at Gray petting the cat on her lap while Aizawa sat quietly looking out the window. A ringtone chimes and Aizawa reached down opened his phone. 
"Who's that?" (y/n) asked.
"All might." Aizawa replied back nonchalantly.
"He's visiting the others too?"
"Actually we were supposed to work together on this but we figured we would be faster if we split up." He said tapping away on his phone replying to what ever All Might sent him.
"I see.."
Aizawa looked at her then back gown at his phone. 
"He just finished going to Midoriya's." 
(y/n) sapped her head looking at Aizawa interested at the new information. "H-how was it? Did maam Inko agree?" She asked now it was Aizawa's turn to looked at her with a raised eyebrow. 
"You know her?" He asked.
"I may have visited her in the past..." She said smiling at Aizawa to drop the subject. He looked back down on his phone then it chimed again. 
"She agreed." 
She smiled and let out a sigh. "Thank god." she said in a whisper.