One shots with Elijah and Str...

By Psycho_Chick56

Contains swearing, smut, violence, and angst. Read at your own risk. Warning! Gay sex! Warning! Lesbian sex! ... More

Christmas Special (Part 1)
Christmas Special (Part 2)
Elijah x Kate (smut) 18+
Aunty Elijah
An Unexpected Call
A/N
You Are Brothers, Not Enemies.
Nightmares
We Fight, But We Make Up (Part 1)
We Fight, But We Make Up (Part 2)
Don't Touch My Girl
Turtle Tots
Switching The Bends: Cast (Part 1)
Switching The Bends (Part 2)
Elijah's Birthday (Part 1)
Elijah's Birthday (Part 2)
How We Met
You Mess With Me, You Mess With My Brothers
Elijah Can Be Scary Sometimes
Approval
Just A Normal Day
Caring For Each Other (Part 1)
Caring For Each Other (Part 2)
Now You Know...
Transformation
The New Guy Has His Eyes On Little Eli (Part 1)
The New Guy Has His Eyes On Little Eli (Part 2)
The New Guy Has His Eyes On Little Eli (Part 3)
Just Go Talk To Her
Goodbye
I'm Coming Home...
Caesar x Elijah (Fluff Warning)
You Idiots
Swift x Elijah
Kate Gets Jealous
Pleasure Doing Business With You
Elijah x Shy!Kate
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover
A/N
Stay Away From My Brothers
How Elijah Met The Girls
Just Breathe
How Could You? (Part 1)
How Could You? (Part 2)
Criminal Meets Criminals
Little Bad Girl
Street Punks
Parenting
Affection
A Punk's Best Friend (Part 1)
A Punk's Best Friend (Part 2)
You're My Dork (Caesar x Elijah)
We Are Family
Swag and Punks Just Don't Match (Part 1)
Swag and Punks Just Don't Match (Part 2)
Memories
I'm Gay (Part 1)
I'm Gay (Part 2)
I Just Want To Be Part Of The Family - Part 1 (Human!Turtles)
I Just Want To Be Part Of The Family - Part 2 (Human!Turtles)
I Just Want To Be Part Of The Family - Part 3 (Human!Turtles)
I Just Want To Be Part Of The Family - Part 4 (Human!Turtles)
Male!Elijah Meets The Boys! - Part 1 (BxB+)
Male!Elijah Meets The Boys! - Part 2 (BxB+) 18+
Don't Stay Up Late
Badboy!Azazel x Nerd!Elijah
Teases and Crushes
A/N
One Stubborn Ghost
Sorry I Love You (Part 1)
Sorry I Love You (Part 2)
Sorry I Love You (Part 3)
Break Ups Are Tough, But We Get Through Them Together
Jealousy
Is It Really Transgender? (Part 1)
Is It Really Transgender? (Part 2)
Lil' Miss Grumpy
Faggot...
Bets And Broken Feelings (Part 1)
Bets And Broken Feelings (Part 2)
Alphas and Omegas: Positions
Alphas and Omegas
Teasing and Payback (Part 1)
Teasing and Payback (Part 2)
Don't Jump To Conclusions
What Makes You Beautiful
Don't Worry, I'll Help You
Elijah Black - Street Punk
Azazel Grey - Swag
Swift - Street Punk
Rebel - Street Punk
Ghost - Street Punk
M.C - Street Punk
Leo - Swag
Raph - Swag
Donnie - Swag
Mikey - Swag
Caesar - Swag
Anthony - Swag
Slash - Swag
Kita - Swag
Rex - Street Punk
Con - Street Punk
Sarah - Swag
R.B - Street Punk
Kor - Grey Clowns
Mei - Street Punk
Hash - Swag
Kate Bostwick - Swag
Chelsea - None
I Like It Loud (18+)
Slash x Caesar x Anthony (18+)
Part 3 Of A Punk's Best Friend
What Did We Do Last Night?!
Be Mine (Part 1)
Be Mine (Part 2)
Be Mine (Part 3)
Broken (Part 1)
For inttimate
New Friends
Broken (Part 2)
Fear (Part 1)
Fear (Part 2)
Fear (Part 3)
Do What You Want? Yeah Right. (Part 1)
When It Comes To Raising Kids, There Are Consequences.
Do What You Want? Yeah Right (Part 2)
Hip-Hop Goes Rock
Do What You Want? Yeah Right. (Part 3)
I'm Gay (Part 3)
Don't Jump To Conclusions (Part 2)
I'm Gay (Part 4)
Growing Up
R.B x Elijah x Sarah (18+)
Swag vs Street Punk
Mikey x Jett

Notice Me Senpai!

88 2 0
By Psycho_Chick56

Description: Kate has a crush on our familiar Punk, same with Elijah. So lets see what happens when Kate takes matters into her own hands to show Elijah of how she feels.

Warning! GxG

Don't like, don't read, you homophobes!

Authors P.O.V.

Kate Bostwick has had a crush on the popular Punk, Elijah Black, for quite some time now, but hasn't told her yet. Afraid of rejection and/or humiliation, also the possible chance that Elijah likes boys, then she will be extra embarrassed for opening up to a straight person. But she decided to suck it up and confess. Even though Kate is a coward at times, she won't stop at nothing when it comes to love, because she is a girl who is in love with love. It's weird, I know, but it's true.

So right now she was at her locker, getting some stuff for the end of the day. Everyone was gone, so that gave her the perfect opportunity to tell Elijah. When Kate had gotten her stuff, she stood behind her locker door and looked at Elijah, who was talking to the Street Punks from a few lockers down.

Now you're probably thinking, why would someone as innocent and kind as Kate be interested in a Punk like Elijah, who literally beats people up? Well, it's because she swings that way. You see, Kate has always been interested in people who are the complete opposite of her, she finds it cute that someone who is ruthless can always have a soft spot somewhere underneath all the black and leather.

But it's not just that, when she first met Elijah, it was when they had a test and Kate forgot her pencil. The Punk was sitting behind her and saw her situation, so Elijah offered her one. They both made eye contact and Kate immediately had a raging crush on her. She found kindness in the Punk like no one else had; she saw Elijah differently instead of being scared of her.

From then on she wanted to be closer to the Punk as possible, but Elijah skipping some classes and getting into trouble, along with her friends snatching her attention most of the time, she doesn't ever have the chance. And every time she would have a chance to talk, the atmosphere would be awkward between the two, (that's what you get for being opposites), or someone would interrupt them.

But not this time.

Finally when the four turtle Punks walked off, Kate then took her chance and walked up to the Punk, who was putting her things in her locker. Kate hesitated, but went for it anyway and tapped her on the shoulder gently.

"Um- excuse me, Elijah?" She asked to get her attention and the Punk froze in her place, then turned around to face her. Kate smiled, "Hi."

"Oh, hey. You're that girl without the pencil, right?" She smirked and pointed at her.

Kate blushed that Elijah even remembered her. "Uh- yeah, I'm Kate, and I already know of who you are." She smiled softly, sticking her hand out for her to shake.

Elijah took it, "Yeah, I get that a lot, and usually people don't come up and talk to me to say 'hi' like this. They're too scared of me." She chuckled.

'Her laugh is so cute.' Kate thought and a blush appeared on her cheeks some more, "Um- uh- y-yeah, i've heard, b-but I don't think you're scary at all!" She said that last part a little louder, closing her eyes and blushing madly.

Elijah's eyes widened a bit, then smirked, "Really? That's new, I thought someone like you would be shaking like a leaf if I even looked at you. You're not like the other girls, are you?" She asked, but that made Kate freeze and look up at the Punk. Her blush increased even more, if that was possible, because of the intense stare she was getting, Elijah's dark blue eyes boring into her sky blue ones.

"Uh... I-I... just d-didn't think of it at first. I don't really have a problem with you being the way you are." She admitted, taking Elijah by surprise. "We've talked before, but we only had small talk and we were always separated by our friends, so... I took this opportunity to finally get to know you without any interruptions." She smiled, letting out a little giggle.

Elijah smiled, too, "Yeah." They just stood there, staring at each other and enjoying the comfortable silence around them. But it was soon ruined by a group of three boys laughing and walking down the hallway. Elijah looked at them out of the corner of her eye and immediately frowned. It was the douche bags of the school, Cole, Adam, and Nick.

The three were also the bullies of the school and constantly causing trouble and fights for the Punks and others. Cole is the main leader of the group and bully, Adam is the flirt and loves to get in girls' pants 24/7, and Nick was just a complete asshole and jerk. Together they caused so much chaos. The Punks have tried to keep them in line, but they don't like to listen to anyone and keep on going, no matter how many times Elijah and her friends threaten and beat them. They don't care.

Cole had spotted the two girls, "Well, well, if it isn't Elijah Black and her little friend." He smirked and walked over to them.

"Kate, get behind me, now." Elijah said and glared at the three boys, pushing Kate behind her. "What do you want, Cole?" She hissed out.

"I only wanted to chat, no need to get all pissy. And what are you doing hogging the girl there? Why not share?" Cole asked in a dark voice and grabbed Kate by the wrist, trying to pull her out from behind Elijah. But when the Punk saw his movement, her eyes widened, immediately grabbing his arm and digging her nails into his skin, making him loosen his grip on the poor girl and wince in pain. Elijah then let go and punched him in the face. Adam and Nick both glared and started to charge at Elijah, but she pushed Kate to the side and ducked down to the floor, sliding forward and for the two boys to crash into the metal lockers; face first.

Elijah stood up and glared down at Cole, then grabbed and pulled Kate to her side, wrapping her arm around her waist possessively. "The next time you decide to touch my girlfriend, I will send you to the hospital, understand?" She growled out. Cole nodded his head immediately, got up and bolted down the hallway, the other two following once they gotten their balance.

Elijah then faced the other girl still wrapped in her arm and froze, seeing Kate stare at her with a full body blush. "Uh.. Kate, you okay there?" Elijah asked in concern.

"D-Did you just say, 'girlfriend'?" She asked in a whisper, but Elijah still heard and immediately blushed, too.

"Uh- oh- um- I... Uh- w-well, yeah but, I just... I-I mean-" Elijah was a stuttering mess and rubbed the back of her neck in nervousness. Kate then smiled and placed her finger on the Punk's lips to quiet her.

"Elijah Black, are you trying to tell me that you like me in that way?" She smirked with a mischievous glint in her eyes, making Elijah blush 50 shades redder. She then gave up and sighed, gently grabbing Kate's hand that was silencing her and held it. She looked straight into Kate's eyes with seriousness and love.

"Yes, I am." She confirmed.

Kate blushed and her eyes widened, "I-I feel t-the same way, too." She smiled shyly and pecked Elijah's lips, but then immediately pulled back. "Um...I'm sorry, I-I didn't-" She was cut off by Elijah catching her lips in a firm kiss, full of passion and love. It was like they were both telling each other's feeling for one another in the kiss.

"Whoo! You go, Eli!" A voice interrupted them, making the two girls freeze and break their kiss, looking to their right to see all of Elijah's and Kate's friends standing there at the end of the hallway.

"M.C? Y-You guys were there the whole time!?" Elijah yelled and Kate turned her head in the opposite direction to hide her blush.

"Not the whole time, we just got here a few minutes ago. We were trying to find you guys to see if we could hang out, but then we saw this, we didn't want to interrupt you two love birds." Swift explained with a smirk.

Elijah's eye twitched and faced the four Punis with an angry smile. "Boys..." She said calmly, then glared. "Run." Then she bolted towards them. The boys all paled, knowing that Elijah can beat their asses if she wanted to, and ran for their lives down the hall.

The others walked up to Kate, some of them smiling and laughing. April wrapped her arm around her friend's shoulder, "I still can't believe you went for Elijah. You've got quite the girlfriend there." She giggled.

Kate then looked forward and saw Elijah shaking Swift violently by his shirt and yelling at him, while the others were passed out on the floor. Kate smiled.

"Yeah... I guess I do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725K 16.3K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
14.1K 234 17
โ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ?โž โ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ณ..โž *'ยจยฏยจ'* 4 kingdoms, 12 royal children. they have nev...
1.2M 49.9K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

150K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...