Mr. Bieber's Chauffeur {BxB}...

By j-jastin

Life can take many turns, some for the best and more times than we would like, life takes a turn for the wors... More

Chauffeur ~ Chapter 1
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 2
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 3
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 4
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 5
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 6
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 7
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 8
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 9
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 10
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 11
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 12
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 13
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 14
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 15
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 16
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 17
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 18
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 19
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 20
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 21
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 22
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 23
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 24
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 25
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 26
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 27
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 28
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 29
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 30
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 31
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 32
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 33
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 34
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 35
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 36
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 37
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 38
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 39
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 40
Questionnaire
Jason (King Kong)
Justin (Damsel)
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 41
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 42
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 43
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 44
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 45
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 46
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 47
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 48
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 49
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 50
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 51
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 52
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 53
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 54
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 55
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 56
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 57
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 58
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 59
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 60
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 61
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 62
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 63
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 64
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 65
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 66
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 67
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 68
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 69
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 70
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 71
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 72
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 73
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 74
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 75
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 76
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 77
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 78
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 79
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 80
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 81
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 82
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 83
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 84
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 85
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 86
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 87
Chauffeur - Chapter 88
Chauffeur - Chapter 89
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 90
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 91
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 93
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 94
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 95
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 96
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 97
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 98
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 99
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 100
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 101
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 102
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 103
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 104
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 105
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 106
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 107
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 108
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 109
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 110

Chauffeur ~ Chapter 92

1.4K 96 45
By j-jastin

Jason P.O.V

Justin was just laying on my chest as he stared at the white wall in front of us. I could only imagine what was going through his head and believe it or not, I wasn't always bad. I may look like I've been and I have since a very young age, but that doesn't mean my first kill didn't starstruck me to the core.

"Don't come any closer" I stutter at the man that kept walking towards me with a malicious smirk on his face.

"What are you going to do with that knife, little boy? Kill me?" He laughed making my heart rate escalate.

"You don't know me. Don't keep walking, old man" I warned but my voice was shaky making the man laugh at me once again. His mocking laugh was triggering something within me. Some type of rage.

"I just want to take you home and give you some candy, kid. You'll be back home" I didn't believe him. I didn't want to.

"Go get some other kid. I don't want your candy" I snapped aggressively but he wasn't taking my threat serious. He kept approaching me as I kept walking away from him.

"You're making me lose my patience, kid"

"Then leave me the fuck alone" I yelled at him still aiming my knife towards him. The knife I stole from my mom's kitchen.

"I said you're coming with me and you're coming with me period" He said one last time coming at me fast but my fear made me do something I didn't think I was going to do. I thrusted my knife forward in a swift movement stabbing the man in the stomach. His eyes widened comically as he backed away from me.

"Y-Y-You" He stuttered as he fell to the floor on his knees. I looked around the ally but no one was coming.

"You're going to jail for t-this, k-kid" As he said that, my fear was only escalating and his words got stuck on my brain. My mommy won't be proud of me if I go to jail. She is going to hate me and I can't let that happen.

"No I'm not!" I hissed and got on my knees before stabbing his chest repeatedly three times "I'm not going to jail" I said angrily "Never" I promised to myself in a cold tone before stabbing his chest one last time.

My mind had a flash back to an episode of CSI where the criminal cleaned the weapon he used and made the victim hold it to make it look like he did it. Taking the knife out of his chest, I grabbed part of my hoodie and cleaned the part I was holding until it was squeaky clean. Still holding it with my hoodie, I covered my other hand with the sleeve of my hoodie and grabbed the guy's hand before putting the knife on it. Closing his fist around the knife, I let him go altogether and saw him laying on the floor with the bloody knife in his hand.

Looking around, nothing seemed like it was a crime scene but an act of suicide. My chest was heaving up and down but I felt something else within me. I felt some type of pride at the fact that I could defend myself against a kidnapper I had no chance with. I was strong and I'm proud of that.

"I told you I wasn't going to go anywhere with you" I said to the dead man in the ally before I started running. I kept running until I got home. I didn't stop, not once. Not even to catch my breath. As soon as I got home, I slammed the door shut behind me and locked it before leaning against it breathing heavily.

"Jason?" Looking up, I saw my mom looking at me weirdly "Where were you? Your siblings and I were worried sick about you, Are you okay?" I looked at her as she approached me but I got away from her.

What if she could smell the dead on me?

"I'm okay, mom. I'm going to my room now" I said before running to my room. Knowing my mom she didn't follow me. I've been distancing myself from her ever since my brother Alex died and she thought it was just my way of dealing with his loss. Which it was. Arriving to my room, I closed my bedroom door and looked around smirking to myself.

Now that I know how strong I am, my mom nor my siblings are never going to die. Never.

Ever since that night, I learned to live with what I did alone. I never told my mom one word of what happened that night and she never questioned it again. Every night I had nightmares with that man. Every night for a year straight and not once did I say anything. A year that my first kill was hunting me and I said nothing about it.

But that doesn't mean Justin had to go through his first and last kill alone. It's what I'm here for.

"Jason!" Someone yelled right in my face making me blink a couple of times.

"What?" I asked star struck.

"I lost you like an hour ago, what are you thinking about?" Justin asked as he kneeled in front of me and held my face in his hands.

"My first kill" I chuckled uneasily.

"What? Why? What happened? Why did you kill? When was it? Did you go jail? Who found out? Who did you kill?" Justin started bombing questions my way after a minute of staring at me with a dropped jawline.

"Calm down, damsel" I laughed "It was a man that wanted to kidnap me when I was thirteen, but he chose the wrong day because that same night I stole a knife from my mom's kitchen cabinet and he didn't get so lucky"

"Why did you do that?"

"I don't know. I saw her with it earlier and I took it before walking outside. I got to an ally but there was this man smoking weed. I tried to get out before he noticed but he saw me and called me over. I was going to run out of it but he approached me sooner than I wanted him to and grabbed my arm before I yanked it back and stepped away from him before aiming the knife I took at him. That's when it all stared"

"Oh my God... Did you go to jail?" He asked enthusiastically.

"No. Not even my mom knows about that to this day. Nobody found out and if he body was found, it was most likely classified as suicide and the a case wasn't even opened"

"But my crime... It's not going to be classified as suicide and people saw, King Kong"

"And who is going to see the body? Who is going to tell?" I retorted "You are safe, damsel. The body is being burned at this very moment and my maid is dead if she even thinks about snitching on you. Plus, Franklin owes me his sister's life so he won't even think about betraying me. Trust me when I say no one is going to know. It happened under my roof, it's not getting out of here, okay?" He nodded as my thumb kept caressing his soft, wet cheek.

"It's that why you started a gang?" He asked after a while.

"That same night I realized that I don't want to lose any one else from my family. I also realized that I was strong enough to protect them and ever since, I've done the most to provide for them. Until my mom found out about the gang, she was always mad at me then for ruining my life like that but I don't know why because I was still going to school and getting decent grades. What started like selling drugs on the streets turned into weapons using and an enlarged group of people that wanted in.

That turned into us looking for abandoned places that we could claim as ours. We needed a leader and one day we made a meeting at our first ever found warehouse. We were discussing the future leader when everyone pointed at me. We all had weapons but I was the only one that ever used one against someone so they decided I was the man. That I had the requirements to keep us all alive if some type of shit went wrong and so I was named leader. Ever since I've been the boss of my gang and the one keeping us all alive"

"Where did you find so many people for your gang?" He asked.

"My brother once told me 'don't give opportunities to those who don't value them. Give it to those who haven't had one yet' and I actually didn't want to find those obnoxious kids that only wanted to be bad to be rebels or go against their parents. I was young but I wasn't brainless. I used to think about what my brother said and it was true. There are people who don't give value the opportunities given to them and others that haven't had one chance nor opportunity.

There was this corner by my school that always had a group of homeless kids. They would always be covered in mud but they never asked for money or they were never out there for pity. I don't know what they wanted and why they were not asking for money. One day I was going to class and decided to approach them and asked 'what is it you all want? You don't have a cup asking for money or anything' and the girl in the group of five looked at me before replying 'we want an opportunity at life' it triggered me because she wasn't older than eleven and she was talking like she had fifty years in the streets without a home.

That day I took them home, let them shower, use my clothes and eat my food. My mom wasn't mad at me. She was actually proud of what I did and when I told her what the girl told me, she happily accommodated the guest room to fit the five of them.

Today you know those five people as Aide, Alonso, Jeffrey, Maxwell and Michael. I don't call those five people gang members, I call them family"

"You know... Many may say a lot of shit about you. You may always be doing something that goes against the law or killing some people and whatnot... But if what I know serves you as something then let me tell you; I know you're a good man. Not every thirteen year old kid thinks like you did or acts like you did. They don't think about their family or others like you did or they don't keep going with life like you did without breaking. You saved them, Jason. You saved them like you saved me and still keep saving me.

I knew I couldn't love you for just your looks or dorky ways. I couldn't have loved you for being sassy, badass, cold with other and loving with me. I love you because you're selfless. I love you because even if you don't show it, you care about others even if you hate showing it. Look what you did with Aide, Alonso, Jeffrey and the two brothers. You saved them from the streets, gave them food clothes, a bed to sleep in, a job even and most importantly, an opportunity, if that's not the most honorable thing ever, I don't know what is.

And today... I may have been in shock, but I still remember you saved that guy's sister from who knows what bastard's claws for nothing in return. I don't want to ever see you mourning because you're a bad person because you've done more right than wrongs.

Yeah, you've killed people but think about it. You're purifying the world even if it's only a percent of it. Half a percent even. You're getting rid of people that in some way or another have done some unforgivable shit and that's admirable... Your kids will be more than proud of you one day"

"My kids are going to be your kids and trust me when I say you're one hell of a human being" I whispered. My lips brushing his as I spoke.

"I love you" He mumbled against my lips.

"And I love you" I said before capturing my lips with his. Closing my eyes, I tangled my fingers into his hair before moving my lips against his. Swiping my tongue across his bottom lip, Justin opened his mouth letting my tongue slip in. Roaming his mouth, I groaned at the sensation of being so close to him in a way I haven't been for a long time.

"Justin?" I called out for him softly pulling away from him in the slightest.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he kept staring at me lips, not once looking at my eyes.

"I want you. Right here, right now"

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

Does that smell like smut in the next chapter? Huh?🤔

I got to update more and more and more because people are losing interest AND THAT SHIT CANNOT HAPPEN TO ME.

My comment section be looking like weeklena's relationship... Only cared about by those giving a fuck which are a few👀💀

See you later because yes, I'm updating all throughout the day.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! Should I give King Kong and Damsel a break from all these chaos?

~ Eli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 261 39
Drew has always been in love with Jake, but Drew was oblivious to his own feelings. He couldnt Express happiness or sadness very well. But as time go...
1.3M 59.2K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
98.8K 2.7K 32
Y/N's life was a wreck. All that had happened in the past year was a cheating boyfriend, a dad who doesn't love her, a secret her dad won't tell abo...
518K 6.7K 41
Dae Parker is just your average teen. She's survived high school without all the drama. Now comes college. And little does she know that's the total...