Mr. Bieber's Chauffeur {BxB}...

By j-jastin

Life can take many turns, some for the best and more times than we would like, life takes a turn for the wors... More

Chauffeur ~ Chapter 1
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 2
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 3
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 4
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 5
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 6
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 7
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 8
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 9
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 10
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 11
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 12
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 13
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 14
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 15
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 16
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 17
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 18
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 19
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 20
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 21
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 22
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 23
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 24
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 25
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 26
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 27
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 28
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 29
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 30
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 31
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 32
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 33
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 34
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 35
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 36
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 37
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 38
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 39
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 40
Questionnaire
Jason (King Kong)
Justin (Damsel)
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 41
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 42
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 43
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 44
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 45
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 46
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 47
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 48
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 49
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 50
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 51
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 52
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 53
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 54
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 55
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 56
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 57
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 58
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 59
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 60
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 61
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 62
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 63
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 64
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 65
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 66
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 67
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 68
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 69
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 70
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 71
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 72
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 73
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 74
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 75
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 76
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 77
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 78
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 79
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 80
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 81
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 82
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 83
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 84
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 86
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 87
Chauffeur - Chapter 88
Chauffeur - Chapter 89
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 90
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 91
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 92
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 93
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 94
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 95
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 96
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 97
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 98
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 99
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 100
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 101
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 102
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 103
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 104
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 105
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 106
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 107
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 108
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 109
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 110

Chauffeur ~ Chapter 85

1.2K 115 55
By j-jastin

Narrator P.O.V

Jason thought Justin hung up on him as soon as he got his last word out, but it was not how Jason's brain was making it out to be. Justin's phone was ripped out of his hand, at the worst timing, by his mother.

Pattie didn't know that by doing that, she was pushing Jason to his very last limit. She was not only forcing, but encouraging Jason to do something even more stupid than just cutting because in Jason's mind, if Justin couldn't forgive him for the mistakes he have done, nobody else could because for Jason, there was no one else more forgiving and caring than Justin and so Jason decided.

If Justin couldn't forgive him, no one else could.

"I told you I don't want you talking to Jason. Ever again, Justin. Look where he got you. Look where you are because of him" Pattie said as she hung up the phone.

"How do you even have the conscience to say something like that? And now more than ever, mom?" Justin said calmly, trying to stay calm but it was not helping at all.

"What are you talking about?"

"Jason told me everything. Everything you and the rest have been to way too afraid of telling me. Jason opened my eyes when none of you, who supposedly care about me, could even start to explain"

"What are you talking about?"

"When were you going to tell me I had a miscarriage, mom? When were you going to tell me Jason and I were dating and basically the whole wide world knows we were going to have a baby? When were you going to tell everything Jason has been going through only to protect me?! When were you going to give him an ounce of credibility for the things he have gone through only to assure my safety?!" Justin spat.

"Don't you see where his actions got you, Justin? Can't you see that boy only spells trouble?"

"And can't you see we need each other?!" Justin yelled "Can't you see that man has been through hell and back only to protect me? Can't you see that man has been beating himself up for what happened to me? Can't you see that man is suffering for the loss of a baby I can't even remember making but he does and it kills him? Can't you see every kiss we ever shared kills him knowing I can't remember them? Can't you see the lengths that man would go to only to make sure I'm alright? If you could only hear him talking about what we've gone through, you could tell how much that man loves me and I hate myself for not remembering every single detail of our relationship.

So with all due respect, mom, you do not have a say in this relationship. You do not know what have happened to us because up until you found out I had an accident, you were leaving off in the island of Hawaii without a worry in the world and to be honest, I could only tell Jason has been the main reason I'm in one piece. Not because of you, not because of Scooter, not because of bodyguards, but because of Jason and his friends. And I don't know about you or the rest of the world, but I owe my life to Jason McCann. Now, please hand me my phone. If anything happens to Jason because you hung up on him, I will never forgive you. You hear me? Never"

Pattie looked at Justin for a second before nodding slowly and handing him the phone. As Justin dialed Jason again, Pattie sighed heavily and walked out of the room before closing the door behind her. The phone rang and rang but Jason didn't pick up. With every ring, Justin's heart was pounding against his ribcage.

"I don't need to hear it" Jason replied and Justin couldn't have felt more relieved.

"Hear what?"

"You saying that you don't want to know anything about me. I kind of figured it out so save yourself from saying it out loud"

"You're stupid, Jason"

"So I have been told" The tone of voice Justin was hearing Jason speak on wasn't something he was comfortable with. Jason sounded drained. Tired. Like he was shaking and cold. Done with himself and the world.

"Jason, where are you?"

"I don't know. On top of a mountain? It's raining so bad but you can still see the stars so clearly. One in particular is so small, yet so bright and shiny. It outshines the other ones. If you could only see it" Jason said describing the one star that was shining down on him. The one star that has been stopping him from doing something crazier than cutting. The one star Jesus made sure was watching over Jason because Jesus knew it wasn't a curse. It was and always will be a blessing.

Little Junior.

"Jason... What are you doing at the top of a mountain when it's pouring rain? I swear to God if you do something to yourself"

"Nothing can hurt me more than losing you" Jason mumbled making Justin's stomach drop.

"You haven't lost me"

"You not remembering me is equivalent to me losing you"

"Me not remembering you is not equivalent to you losing me. Time heals everything"

"Time doesn't heal everything, Justin. That is just foolish of you to think so"

"Love don't change"

"You don't even remember that you loved me"

"Love is not a memory, Jason. Love is a feeling and whether I like it or not, I have that feeling within me. For you"

"Don't get my hopes too high, damsel" Jason whispered not sure if Justin heard him due to the rain "I don't want to land flat on my ass"

"I will cushion your fall"

"You're a real piece of art, dam--- Justin"

"I don't want you to hurt yourself for something stupid, Jason. Like me not remembering"

"I will be okay. Aren't I always?"

"Why do I feel like you already did something stupid?" Justin asked as his vision blurred with unshed tears.

"Maybe because I did"

"Why the fuck would you hurt yourself willingly, Jason?! What did you do?! Justin spat.

"Self inflicted pain hurts less than the pain others put you through. Don't you think is it more reasonable?"

"The only reasonable thing to me is the fact that you're fucking crazy" Justin spat "What did you do?"

"Feelings make a person crazy. Did you know that? If you feel, you're fucked and if you don't feel, you're heartless. Either way, no one can ever win" Jason said "And let's just say that I have a broken hand and some open cuts on that broken hand"

"Oh god, what the fuck did you even do yo yourself, Jason?"

"I will be alright"

"You better fucking be. I don't have time to lose you. Stop being fucking crazy" Justin choked back on his own tears.

"Don't you see we are already crazy?"

"I see we are already crazy, but crazy in love" It was in that moment that Jason realized how much he missed Justin's corny ass. It was in that moment that Jason looked up at the shining star and smiled.

It felt like it's been years since Jason has smiled. It felt like it's been years since Jason saw the light even if it was a sunny day, but all that came back the moment Justin embraced Jason and as if Jason was a whole new man, he felt the need to sing a song for Justin as it came at the top of his head.

"Boy I still kiss your head in the morning
Make you breakfast in bed while you're yawning
And I don't do everything, how you want it
But you can't say your man,
Don't be on it

'Cause I know true love ain't easy.
And boy I know it's you,
'Cause you complete me.
And I just don't want you to leave me,
Even though I give you reasons

'Cause baby sometimes, I can tell just by your face this part of us been gone for so long.
And I know there's no replacing what we had going on... for so long.

But when it hurts, I can make it better.
Boy if it works, it's gon' be forever.
We been through the worst,
Made it through the weather.
Our problems and the pain... (pain),
But love don't change

Boy you still hold me close when you see me.
And you still make me know that you need me.
And I know sometimes you don't believe me.
But you stay on my mind, so believe me.

'Cause you have my heart don't break it (Oh no don't break it boy)
Boy, when times get tough, don't hate me (Oh)

And it all adds up, we gon' make it (gotta make it)
'Cause when you mad, I know you can't fake it (Oh)

'Cause baby sometimes, I can tell just by your face this part of us been gone for so long (so long).
And I know there's no replacing what we had going on... for so long.

But when it hurts, I can make it better.
Boy if it works, it's gon' be forever.
We been through the worst,
Made it through the weather.
Our problems and the pain... (pain),
But love don't change

Hold me down and I'm gon' do the same... for you love, I will do a thing... for you love,
I want this together even though it gets better... Or worse.

'Cause baby sometimes, I can tell just by your face this part of us been gone for so long.
And I know there's no replacing what we had going on... for so long.

But when it hurts, I can make it better.
Boy if it works, it's gon' be forever.
We been through the worst,
Made it through the weather.
Our problems and the pain... (pain), But Love

But when it hurts, I can make it better.
Boy if it works, it's gon' be forever.
We been through the worst,
Made it through the weather.
Our problems and the pain... (pain), our love don't... Change..."

"We been through the worst, made it through the weather" Justin mumbled "If that ain't true though"

"I don't think you're ready for this but... I love you, Justin. I love you with all my heart and I hate myself for depending so much on you because the moment our we ends, I know I will end and it kills me every time I think about it"

"I don't think our we will end any time soon"

"You don't know that" Jason said as he kept staring at the star. Somehow, it was pulling him in. The beauty. The shine. For such a small star, it was surely taking all of Jason's attention compared to the size of the others.

"That is actually so true. I do not know if our we will end but I do know that as long as I feel this way, I will fight for that history we have together"

"As long as you feel what? That you don't hate me?"

"As long as I love you. Because even though I don't remember shit at all, I do have a feeling that I love you and feelings cannot be exactly erased from one's heart"

"You cannot be serious right now. Stop fucking with my emotions Justin. This is not cool" Jason said lowly. Afraid that he spoke any louder, this will all be a dream and he will wake up delusional in a hospital bed due to blood lost.

"You will have to live with it because I love you, King Kong"

"Jus---"

"I love you"

"You cannot b---"

"I love you and I will keep repeating it until you are certain that you are not alone. I will keep repeating it until you have not one doubt in your brain that I am and will always be by your side"

"You're fucking with me right now. This cannot be real"

"I love you, King Kong"

"Stop. Please stop" Jason whispered.

"I love you and you should know I will never leave you to feel alone. Even if my memory is failing me"

"Is that a promise?" Jason cried.

"That is a promise"

"I love you, damsel"

"I love you, King Kong"

"Thank you for saving me" Jason mumbled as he cried to the star.

"That was my mission all along"

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

OMG SAY WHAT?! Please dear lord, don't let these people suffer any more. Please make Justin remember. Please make Jason go to a hospital or call his people to come help him before he slips down that mountain 👀😏😔

JOIN THE PRAYER!

Find out what happens next on: Elisandra Will Fuck My Emotions Up.

~ Eli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 59.3K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
64K 3.3K 23
Justin Bieber, a 17 year old boy lives with his mom and his sister Jennifer in Sacramento, California in a horribly small house for the three of them...
147K 5.3K 36
I've been a good kid all my life and I had everything; - Popularity in school - Good grades - Great family and friends, It was perfect! Unt...
74.4K 1.9K 52
This is the sequel of Recovery! What will happen, after you had some exciting holiday where you and Justin get to know and love each other, and you d...