Mr. Bieber's Chauffeur {BxB}...

By j-jastin

Life can take many turns, some for the best and more times than we would like, life takes a turn for the wors... More

Chauffeur ~ Chapter 1
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 2
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 3
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 4
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 5
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 6
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 7
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 8
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 9
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 10
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 11
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 12
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 13
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 15
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 16
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 17
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 18
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 19
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 20
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 21
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 22
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 23
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 24
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 25
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 26
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 27
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 28
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 29
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 30
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 31
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 32
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 33
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 34
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 35
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 36
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 37
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 38
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 39
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 40
Questionnaire
Jason (King Kong)
Justin (Damsel)
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 41
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 42
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 43
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 44
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 45
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 46
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 47
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 48
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 49
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 50
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 51
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 52
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 53
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 54
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 55
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 56
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 57
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 58
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 59
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 60
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 61
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 62
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 63
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 64
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 65
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 66
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 67
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 68
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 69
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 70
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 71
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 72
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 73
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 74
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 75
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 76
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 77
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 78
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 79
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 80
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 81
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 82
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 83
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 84
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 85
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 86
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 87
Chauffeur - Chapter 88
Chauffeur - Chapter 89
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 90
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 91
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 92
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 93
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 94
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 95
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 96
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 97
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 98
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 99
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 100
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 101
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 102
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 103
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 104
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 105
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 106
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 107
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 108
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 109
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 110

Chauffeur ~ Chapter 14

3.7K 195 329
By j-jastin

Jason P.O.V

Making sure I left myself wetter than I normally would, I wrapped the towel a little bit lower than my hipbones allowing my pubes to be lightly seen within distance.

You might be wondering what my plans are moving forward and well, all I have to say to that is that he had it coming. Perhaps I'm just looking for an excuse to finally have a piece of him, either way something is happening tonight.

Placing my wet hair on my forehead, I made sure droplets of water fell on my chin and down to my abdomen before trailing into the towel.

Leaving the facilities of my own little apartment, I walked the hallway that connected my wing to Justin's mansion. Before I knew it, I was standing in a rather large kitchen, freezing.

The plan was simple, look exquisite and act like I got lost looking for the laundry room. That would explain my lack of clothing and the fact that I was in his house to start with.

I tried to make a few turns so I could be able to say that I got lost but let me tell you, I didn't have to turn many corners to get to the point where I needed a map, GPS, and on top of that, directions.

Looking around with my heart pounding in my chest, I cussed myself out at the absurd plan I came up with. Pissed that I was half naked in my boss' house and as if that wasn't just enough, wetting the floor.

As I was getting ready to turn around and head back to where I came from full of shame, the first door on the second floor caught my attention as it was cracked open making me sigh in relief, this was my chance of getting directions back to my wing.

Heading up the stairs, shivering as my bare feet made contact with the ice cold floor, I pushed my hair out of my face, my plans of seducing Justin getting duller and duller.

Making it up the stairs, I reached for the door and grabbed the handle before pushing it open, surprised when the door didn't make a single sound. My eyes roamed the room for a single second before widening at the sight in front of me.

The sight in front of me was out of this world. It was a painting of pure beauty and sensuality. It was a scenery that could only be portrayed in romantic movies because that's the only place where they would ever be appreciated enough. Not only was that sight breathtaking, it had the ability to turn saints into sinners. It was none other than a naked Justin Bieber.

I could practically see his prostate from where I was standing, and in no way, shape, or form do I mean that in a bad way, hell no. As a matter of fact, I just felt my mouth salivating and my heart ramming against my ribcage. My mind ran marathons at three hundred miles per hour with forbidden thoughts causing my own groin to twitch in excitement.

"Oh, my God!" those words brought me back to life as my eyes snapped up to see Justin looking at me while covering his lower half with a towel.

"Fuck," I mumbled, "um, I'm sorry. I kind of got lost searching for the laundry room and I saw this door half open, thought I'd find a maid in here that could tell me where I could find it, but it was you," I explained, "naked"

"What?" he asked dumbfounded. I raised a confused brow just to realize then that he wasn't looking at me, or really paying attention to what I was saying, no. He was staring at my wet abdomen.

It was like all of the sudden I remembered what I came here for in the first place and a smirk made its way up to my face, right before I walked closer to Justin causing him to look up at me.

"What do you mean 'what'?" I asked in a husky tone of voice, loving how I could witness first hand the way he gulped visibly.

"Huh?" chuckling, I held his chin in my hand.

"Are you okay damsel? you seem a little stars truck there"

"What do you mean?" he asked, the confused look he was sporting suiting him perfectly right at this moment as he looked up at me with puppy eyes, "I don't know wha-" letting go of his chin, I grabbed his neck firmly before bringing him closer to me.

"Shut the fuck up," I mumbled against his lips as I closed my eyes as well as the distance left between our bodies, loving the feeling it gave me as they molded together. Not to forget, he was completely naked after letting the towel fall and I was heading that way myself.

Not that I had much on anyways. 

Justin P.O.V 

My eyes were wide open as Jason's lips were pressed against mine, he was not moving them or anything, just leaving them on mine.

His eyes were closed but I couldn't do the same, my mind was having a hard time trying to process this. What was happening? I don't know. Did I like what was happening? to hell if I know that.

I was so confused, yet I gripped Jason's naked torso and started moving my lips on his. Having present in the back of my mind that the towel I was using to cover my groin dropped to the floor leaving me in my birthday suit.

Jason followed my lead and started kissing back. Squatting down slightly, he grabbed the back of my thighs and stood up straight bringing me up with him in the process. His hands traveled from my back, down to my butt and to the middle of my thighs as I straddled his waist. I knew he could just feel the goosebumps he caused everywhere he touched, his hands feeling oddly familiar on my skin.

The way he was kissing me felt like he had done this before, as if I was a previously explored canvas that he merely memorized and that made tingles run through my body. The way his lips felt on mine, the way our bodies were meshed together. It was everything at that single moment, from our groins rubbing together to the way his lips moved on mine, it was perfect.

We were kissing in that same position for a few minutes, until something within me snapped making me pull back and hop down from his waist quickly, as if he had physically burnt me. Stepping back, I stared at him as he stared right back with hooded eyes and shiny, hot pink lips.

He seemed to realize what just happened between us and apologies started to come out of his mouth like word vomit making me dizzy.

"Just go back to your facility," I mumbled cutting his string of apologies off as I looked around the room, anything but him.

"Justin, I swear I don't know what-"

"Just go Jason, I'll let you know when we have to leave," I said looking at the floor.

"You're not going to fire me?" he asked incredulously. I could, but I wouldn't, I didn't want to.

"I will, but not for kissing me," I spat, "I will fire you if you don't migrate your ass out of my room," I looked at him as he passed his fingers through his now damped hair.

"Justin, I-"

"Now!" I yelled making him wince. He nodded in defeat and walked out of my room. Trailing after him, I slammed the door close and locked it before leaning against it. I sighed and slid down until I was sitting on the floor butt naked.

Oh, my God. What just happened here? I can't start to understand how, or what possessed me to go along with such foolishness. Was this wrong? no. Not in the sense of homosexuality anyways, but was what happened between Jason and I wrong? hell yes.

I read the Bible, and I love God dearly. He is my savior but I don't agree with the part of it that says that being gay is a sin and an abomination. That's some kind of bullshit if I ever heard any.

Everybody knows just how Christian I am, and because of that I will tell you now that people just love to twist God's words to start or fuel hatred. Perhaps both.

The Bible didn't mean that being gay was wrong. It was written like that, but not meant like it. It was written to mean that women are meant to reproduce and they cannot do that with the air, therefore women and men had to be together in order to reproduce and bring babies into the world, but it didn't and will never mean that a man and a man couldn't be together romantically.

We shall not forget the fact that people love to ignore what does not benefit them.

Why would people just ignore the line that says "God loves all his children" in that same Bible? exactly, because it does nothing but go against the hatred they feel so entitled to spit out into the world.

If used and spoken of correctly, the Bible could be an amazing book but as of right now, it's nothing but a bunch of contradictions.

I've been called gay since the beginning of my career just for my looks and it bothered me, not because of the concept of being gay, but because those people were and still are judging me without even knowing me.

People keep calling others gay as if being gay was a disastrous disease that must be killed, but it's not like that. A gay person is entitled to be who they are unapologetically, at the end of the day, gay just means happy.

At some point in time, people really thought that twisting words to be able to insult a human being was right in any way, and I find that utterly disgusting.

I bet if God was present here on earth in skin and bones, he would send to hell the very same Christians that claim to be some hardcore, dying believers for the simple fact of being hypocrites.

To tell you in a simpler way, I'm a Christian and sometimes I hate other Christians.

I gripped my hair and closed my eyes tightly trying to stop my train of thoughts. I wasn't mad and that confused me. I wasn't disgusted and I know I shouldn't be in the first place, but I don't understand why all I felt was my lips tingling with the sensation of his lips still on mine.

I was yearning Jason's lips just as much as I was confused and that confused me even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 1.9K 52
This is the sequel of Recovery! What will happen, after you had some exciting holiday where you and Justin get to know and love each other, and you d...
27.2K 661 38
***UNDER MAJOR EDITING*** Nicolette Adams was just an ordinary 17 year old girl working at a little ice cream shop in the mall. But when a boy named...
109 2 35
Arielle Summers knew she can't hold all of her pain inside forever. The scars and cuts on her arm seemed like they would never heal. She knows cuttin...
72.9K 3.7K 32
You are now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You: Hello! Stranger: Hi. And that was how Justin met Jason. Copyright © 2016, sucksbieber. A...