𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓞�...

By slayy629311

A story in which Ariella Harrington, younger sister of Steve " The Hair" Harrington, star athlete and cheerle... More

𝓒𝓗𝓐𝓡𝓐𝓒𝓣𝓔𝓡 𝓘𝓝𝓣𝓡𝓞𝓓𝓤𝓒𝓣𝓘𝓞𝓝
(1) 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓹
2) '𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮'
3) "𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓿!"
4) 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓾𝓽
5) 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼
6)" 𝓲 𝓸𝔀𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝓷𝓮."
7) 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼
8) "𝓷𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓮𝓼."
9) 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼
10) 𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾
11) " 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓸𝓷, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭?"
12) "𝓭-𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓽, 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓶𝓮."
13) 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼
14) " 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮."
15) 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓼
16) " 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓿𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓯𝓾𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮?"
17) '𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱'
18) 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻.
19) " 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓶𝓪𝓷!"
20) 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫-𝓽𝓬𝓱
21) 𝓳𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓼.
22) 𝓔𝓪𝓼𝔂 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻
23) 𝓯𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶
24) " 𝓲𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓲 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼!"
25) '𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓻𝔂'
26) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓫𝓫𝓲𝓽
27) "𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮!"
28) "𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷' 𝓯𝓾𝓷?"
29) " 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾?"
30) 𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂.
31) "𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮?"
32) 𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓲𝔃𝔃𝓪
33) " 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓰𝓵𝓪𝓭 𝓘'𝓶 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾."
34) '𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭.'
35) " 𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬, 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!"
36)" 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓶𝓮, 𝓔𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓮 𝓜𝓾𝓷𝓼𝓸𝓷."
37) 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔃
38) "𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼."
39) " 𝓖𝓮𝓽 𝓪 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓱 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓷 𝓭𝓸𝓰, 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓸𝓷!"
40) "-𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽."
41) " 𝓘 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽."
42) " 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾?"
43) "𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭."
44) 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷.
45) 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷
46) " 𝓱𝓮𝔂, 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽."
47) "𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓰𝓸 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾!"
48) ' 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾.'
49) 𝓪 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
50) "𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭'𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭."
51) 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮
52)"𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮?"
53) 𝓕𝓾𝓷 𝓕𝓪𝓲𝓻
54) "𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓪𝓶𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰."
55) 𝓲𝓷-𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
56) " 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰!"
57) 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮...
58) " 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷"
59) 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮
60) 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰.
61) " 𝓘𝓯 𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓫𝓪𝓭, 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮?"
62) 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓻
63) 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻
64) 𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔀𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮?
65) 𝓱𝓸𝓽 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓭
66) 𝓲 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴...
67) 𝓳𝓮𝓼𝓼
68) 𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓼
69 ) 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓳𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷𝓼.
70) 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓲𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓙𝓔
71) "𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻?"
72) 𝓦𝓪𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽
73) 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴
74) 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓽
75) 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷...
76) 𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓴𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
77) 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓼
78) 𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓿𝓼. 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝔁𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓲𝓼𝓽
79) 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷
80) 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮
81) 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓽𝔃𝓮𝓵
82) 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓯-𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮
83)𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭.
84) 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭.
85) 𝓗𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓼
86) 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮
87 ) 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓘𝓘
88) 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
89) 𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭
90) " 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮!"
92) "𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓮𝓷𝓭."
93) 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭.
94) 𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱
95) 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
96) 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵
97) 𝓼𝓹𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰
98) 𝓽𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓼
99) 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼
100)"𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵?"
101) 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻
102) 𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
103) 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓴
104) 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓼
105)"𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓾𝓼?"
106) 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽
107) 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓭𝔂
108) "𝓞𝓸𝓱, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓾𝓰𝓵𝔂."
109) 𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓽𝔂
110) 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻
111) 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻
112) 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝓘𝓘
113) 𝓱𝓲𝓶.
114)𝓪𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓬𝓮
115) 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽

91) 𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓶 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

61 1 1
By slayy629311

{about and hour later, resumed from last}

-Eddie POV-
I had my arm around Ariel as she stirred awake again, slowly opening her eyes.

" Hi beautiful, how are you feeling?" I greeted her softly, " Eddie?" She then quickly sat up and looked around. " Hey, slow down." I told her and gently pulled her back towards me.

"What the hell happened?" She asked, her face changing into a series or different expressions as she thought, maybe she's remembering?

" I'll get to that in a second, okay? Does your head hurt yet?" I asked, she kept looking around like she was trying to remember something.

" I love you Eddie." She muttered as she looked down at her dress.

" I love you too." I told her, and she looked up at me with a look of admiration, " Bullshit!" She called, her face looking like she had just remembered another thing.

"What?" I asked her, " That's bullshit Eddie! You ditched me, you asshole! You left me! You left me to go hang out with her!" Ariel exclaimed angrily as she stood up

" Ariel! I didn't leave you! You were the one that went over to Patrick." I told her, my jealousy getting the best of me.

" I went over to him for 5 minutes! I told you to meet me by the pool and you nodded and you never did! You were too busy chasing Jess." She explained, calming to voice to a normal volume as she expressed her hurt.

"I wasn't chasing Jess-" I tired to explain, "Then what were you doing? Trying to leave me out? Trying to embarrass me? I was all alone, Eddie. Everyone else was already with someone else," she explained.

" I wasn't trying to any of those things. I didn't realize you were alone, you should've told me how you felt, if you were alone you should've came to get me." I explained to her softly, " Why Eddie? So you could ignore me again or so I that I could watch her out her hands on you?" She asked a little too genuinely. I could tell she was hurt, but why didn't she tell me before?

"Look, I'm sorry I ignored you that one time. I really am, that was an asshole move because I was jealous of you and Billy, but I promise you, I never meant to leave you alone! I had no idea you were alone, that's dangerous, if someone got you alone somewhere-"

" That's the problem Eddie! You didn't care enough to know where I was! Or what I was doing! All you cared about was messing around with Jess!" Ariel yelled, tears forming in her eyes.

I felt guilty for now being there with her, but that's not the whole truth. "Ariel I know I wasn't right beside you like you wanted, but that doesn't mean I don't care about you! I do care, a lot, I just reall-"

" You didn't care until after you saw me with someone else! It's like you don't want anyone else to even touch me, but when Jess touches you it's okay? How the hell does that make sense? Right it do-" She began to yell at me. " Ariel! I need you to listen to me! That is not what happened at all! You were drunk!" I snapped,

" So what if I was drunk? Ifs that not what happened, then what did?" She asked sarcastically.

" First off, I didn't leave you, you left to go to Patrick McKinney, and then me and Jess just started to hang out, then you told me to me you at the pool, you never said when, but I saw you go to talk to your friends, you wet never fully alone, Jess, me and Gareth went to go get drinks and then we went over to you and you were getting all close with Patrick!"

" I was not!" She argued, " I'm not done," I told her and she rolled her eyes, "I know you were embarrassed when she pushed you into the pool because your drunk as hell friends were laughing at you, but that doesn't explain why you and Patrick were in the bathroom together like you guys were about to fuck!" I expressed, all of my feelings about the situation were now out.

" No! He was comforting me because you left me! You can't get mad when you've been getting close with Jess since the readiness date!" She shouted, her voice filled with anger and jealousy?

I  stood up and grabbed the pack of Marlboro that was on my nightstand and walked to the living room.

I took a deep breath and lit my cigarette as I thought about the situation. I love her, but I think I'm losing her. I can't lose her! we've been arguing quite often... and I really need to fix myself, but I don't exactly know what I'm doing wrong, she's mad I'm with Jess, maybe she's jealous? She might be, but I tried showing her off to Jess, but I can't do that either because I don't know if we're sneaking around or not? I'm such an asshole, I shouldn't have left her alone, but she also was with Patrick. But I'm also jealous. No, fuck! Yes I am.

I heard Ariel turn the bathroom light on, I walked into the bathroom, man, this girl is literally perfect, I can't fuck this up!

I found myself leaning on the doorframe, watching her brush her hair and try to clean off the remainder of her makeup. We made eye contact every few seconds in the mirror. She looks like an angel. But I want to make her my angel.

She suddenly leaned over the open toilet, and began throwing up, I forgot she was drunk last night. I crouched down behind her to hold her hair back. She quickly finished and moved away. I tried to rub her back, but she hit my hand away.

" Sorry." She muttered before grabbing my hand, and running her fingertips over my knuckles. " Eddie," she started as she dropped my hand tenderly, " I- can I use your shower?"

" Yeah, always. I'll let you borrow some clothes. There should be a towel on the rod inside of the shower." I told her as I got up to walk to my room. I sat down onto the messy bed, finishing up my cigarette before putting it into the ash tray.

She that's mad, she doesn't even want to hold my hand. I felt guilty for treating her like that.

I went to my closet to grab her some clothes, well she wore her swimsuit under that dress, I'll see if she has anything here.

As I knocked on the bathroom door I could hear the shower running, " Come in." She called out to me.

" Hey, I- I brought you some clothes." I stated blankly, " Thank you."

" I'll-" she was quick to interrupt me, " Can you- do you wanna join me?" She asked, trying go find the right words.

Join her? Like shower with her? " Wait, What?" I asked, " Sorry, I shouldn't have asked. It's okay if your not into that-"

I quickly started taking my clothes off, " No, I've-I've wanted to try it, I've just been too scared to ask." I explained to her I removed my last article of clothing.

I then stepped into the shower behind her, my eyes quickly scanning over her bare body before she turned around. "Eddie," Ariel cooed, she reached up to gently move my still dry hair out of my face. She looked away and dropped her hand. Slowly the room went silent, the only sound being the water from the shower.

" Why do we argue like this?" The most beautiful eyes looked up at me with that familiar look in them.

" I- I don't know. I just think we both care about each other and- well I think I'm part of the problem." I admitted, " Eddie, why do you say that?"

" I've never been in a relationship before. It's really embarrassing, but it's true. I don't know how to act, Ariel. I'm sorry I keep messing up, I'm just so worried about fucking up what we have, that I keep fucking up."

" We both keep fucking up. I shouldn't have reacted like that, I shouldn't have started an argument. I should've just told how I felt. I should've told you that I was jealous, and that I-" I interrupted by grabbing her by the hips, and bringing her closer to me. I deeply kissed her soft lips, that still had just a touch of alcohol left on them.

She kissed back with the same energy, " Im sorry, Eddie." She whispered, I wrapped my arms around her and held her under the warm water. We both leaned into each other, enjoying the others's embrace.

"I'm sorry too, my angel."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 348 15
Eddie Munson was the freak of Hawkins High even before the rumors started. With the deaths of kids piling up and no one else to take the blame, the...
7.2K 212 19
"You saw things Grace, things that anyone on the edge of seventeen would have a hard time getting through" "Trauma is something you can either bottle...
13K 266 56
Steve Harrington is the king of Hawkins High. Eddie Munson is the freak of Hawkins High. The thought of even talking to Eddie made Steve laugh becaus...
9.5K 357 20
CW: Smut/Language/Supernatural. **Summer, 1986. Eddie Munson isn't sure if graduating or surviving interdimensional monsters is the bigger miracle. W...