𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓞�...

By slayy629311

A story in which Ariella Harrington, younger sister of Steve " The Hair" Harrington, star athlete and cheerle... More

𝓒𝓗𝓐𝓡𝓐𝓒𝓣𝓔𝓡 𝓘𝓝𝓣𝓡𝓞𝓓𝓤𝓒𝓣𝓘𝓞𝓝
(1) 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓹
2) '𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮'
3) "𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓿!"
4) 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓾𝓽
5) 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼
6)" 𝓲 𝓸𝔀𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝓷𝓮."
7) 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼
8) "𝓷𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓮𝓼."
9) 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼
10) 𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾
11) " 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓸𝓷, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭?"
12) "𝓭-𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓽, 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓶𝓮."
13) 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼
14) " 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮."
15) 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓼
16) " 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓿𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓯𝓾𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮?"
17) '𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱'
18) 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻.
19) " 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓶𝓪𝓷!"
20) 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫-𝓽𝓬𝓱
21) 𝓳𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓼.
22) 𝓔𝓪𝓼𝔂 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻
23) 𝓯𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶
24) " 𝓲𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓲 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼!"
25) '𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓻𝔂'
26) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓫𝓫𝓲𝓽
27) "𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮!"
28) "𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷' 𝓯𝓾𝓷?"
29) " 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾?"
30) 𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂.
31) "𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮?"
32) 𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓲𝔃𝔃𝓪
33) " 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓰𝓵𝓪𝓭 𝓘'𝓶 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾."
34) '𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭.'
35) " 𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬, 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!"
36)" 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓶𝓮, 𝓔𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓮 𝓜𝓾𝓷𝓼𝓸𝓷."
37) 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔃
38) "𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼."
39) " 𝓖𝓮𝓽 𝓪 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓱 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓷 𝓭𝓸𝓰, 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓸𝓷!"
40) "-𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽."
41) " 𝓘 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽."
42) " 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾?"
43) "𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭."
44) 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷.
45) 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷
46) " 𝓱𝓮𝔂, 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽."
47) "𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓰𝓸 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾!"
48) ' 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾.'
49) 𝓪 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
50) "𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭'𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭."
51) 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮
52)"𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮?"
53) 𝓕𝓾𝓷 𝓕𝓪𝓲𝓻
54) "𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓪𝓶𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰."
55) 𝓲𝓷-𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
56) " 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰!"
57) 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮...
58) " 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷"
59) 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮
60) 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰.
61) " 𝓘𝓯 𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓫𝓪𝓭, 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮?"
62) 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓻
63) 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻
64) 𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔀𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮?
65) 𝓱𝓸𝓽 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓭
66) 𝓲 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴...
67) 𝓳𝓮𝓼𝓼
68) 𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓼
69 ) 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓳𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷𝓼.
70) 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓲𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓙𝓔
71) "𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻?"
72) 𝓦𝓪𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽
73) 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴
74) 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓽
75) 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷...
76) 𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓴𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
77) 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓼
78) 𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓿𝓼. 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝔁𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓲𝓼𝓽
79) 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷
80) 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮
81) 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓽𝔃𝓮𝓵
82) 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓯-𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮
83)𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭.
84) 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭.
85) 𝓗𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓼
87 ) 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓘𝓘
88) 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
89) 𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭
90) " 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮!"
91) 𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓶 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻
92) "𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓮𝓷𝓭."
93) 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭.
94) 𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱
95) 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
96) 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵
97) 𝓼𝓹𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰
98) 𝓽𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓼
99) 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼
100)"𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵?"
101) 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻
102) 𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
103) 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓴
104) 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓼
105)"𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓾𝓼?"
106) 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽
107) 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓭𝔂
108) "𝓞𝓸𝓱, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓾𝓰𝓵𝔂."
109) 𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓽𝔂
110) 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻
111) 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻
112) 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝓘𝓘
113) 𝓱𝓲𝓶.
114)𝓪𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓬𝓮
115) 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽

86) 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮

62 2 0
By slayy629311

{Readiness Date Hawkins Highschool.}

Eddie POV

Ariel giggled as we got out of the car. "Im so excited!l" she exclaimed for about the 4th time since we've woken up. I could see her looking up at me from the corner of my eye. But I was looking at something else. I could see Jess getting out of a brown 1970 Ford Cortina.

She waved and run up to us when she saw me, Ariel looked over her shoulder to see who or what I was looking at. " Oh god. You know just really gotta go. Coach needs me there before 9. You guys go to the gym at 9." She signed then walking over towards the school.

Jess, Steve, Robin and I all followed Ariel to the gym.

When we got there, we sat on the first row of bleachers. Jess was sitting on my left as I sat at the end of the row.

I heard all the cheerleaders excitedly yell and shout there cheers.

" Doesn't that just look so fun? I've never really thought about any sport other than swimming, but you did tell Ariel to talk to her coach, right?" Jess suddenly commented. " Yeah, she did. I really think you should go for it." I told her before looking up when Ariel came running up to us.

" Guys! Watch my stunt!" She told me. " Okay! Laura, Rebecca, Base, Melissa back. Harrington on top!" The cheerleading coach shouted out to the cheerleaders.

Ariel ran over to her cheer team and stepped on the girls' hands that were crouched down under her. I watched in awe as she was lifted into the air. She stuck her arms out into a v-shape, and then they let her down.

" Okay Ladies! Great stunt. It's 9:04. Start greeting people and getting into your groups."

Ariel then walked back over to us waving her Pom-poms. She then came over to me and sat on my lap. I instinctively wrapped my arms around her waist. She made the first move, so we're not sneaking around right now?

-Ariella POV-
When Steve turned around I quickly jumped off of Eddie

"I really gotta go greet people and get my tour group. Jess what group are you?" I asked her, so I could direct her to the right place.

"I think D. Yeah D." Seriously? It just has to be my group? I sighed before looking back up at her.

" Oh. You're with me. Wanna come with me while I get everyone else?" I asked her and we made our way to the cafeteria. Thank god I only had about 20 other people on my list. Half didn't even show up. I guided my 11 people to the gym and began my short presentation.

I noticed that the trifold presentations we made were now set up. " So our second destination is here. At the gym."

" Here is where all of our classes and practices take place. You have the choice to either take P.E. or athletics. Go ahead and look around if you're interested in any sports. We have a trifold for each sport. If you have any questions ask me or the coaches outside. After this, Melissa will take you to your next destination."

I took a deep breath and then walked over to where Steve and Eddie were sitting. " Watch." I told Eddie confidently as I got ready to do a front handspring. I think I did about 4 before stopping.

" Ariel? Do you have to do that to get on the team?" Jess asked and I turned to look at her. " Yes, well no. It depends. -"

" Ariel! The football team is here!" Chrissy called from the other side of the gym. Standing by Melissa and the whole football team from last year.

I gasped in excitement. Running up to greet my friends.

" Little Harrington!" Andy called. I ran up to hug him and the others. He's been calling me that because he knew Steve before me. Harrington, and Little Harrington.

" Carver said that you're not exactly single. Who it is?" One of them asked, " Jason you ass." I told him. " You guys are so nosey."

"I am single. It was nothing but a stupid hookup. " I told them as I rolled my eyes.

" Oh really?" Andy teased. " Yes! Shut up!"

" She's not lying. She told me the other day she was single. When I was buying new cleats." Patrick stated. " With you around, she won't be single for long." Chance said before laughing and walking off to talk to Jason.

" And what does that mean?" I ask, " They won't stop bugging me about it. I can't tell you right now, but I wanna talk to you when this is over." Patrick told me while walking away.

I walked back to Jess and Eddie. "I have some questions about cheer tryouts?" Jess said, " Ask away." I told her.

" How to try outs work? Like is there anything specific you have to learn how to do to?"

" Just jumps, and maybe tumbling? But for the most part you just preform the dance and cheers we teach you and a few jumps." I say causally and then Steve waved me over.

" Are they selling concessions like last year? You haven't eaten yet." Steve stated. " Uh yeah. They should be in the cafeteria. I don't want anything. But thanks Steve." I told my brother while I hugged him. " Where's Robin?"

" One name, spelt, V-I-C-K-I. Her new crush, who is also in band. They met last year, You know at that one pep rally for the championship game? They met then." Steve explained, annoyed that he was left alone.

" Hey, aren't you and Eddie, kind of something?" Steve said pointing behind me, I turned around to see Eddies hand on Jess's shoulder and her hand holding his wrist.

My jaw dropped as I was about to go over there. I watched at he tired to pull his hand off of her, but she grabbed it again and held his hand. I felt my face heat as they got closer.
He's not even doing anything about it.

" Woah. Take it easy. He's probably doesn't even realize. But if he breaks your heart, I swear-" Steve started, getting into defensive mode.

" 'Woah. Take it easy.'" I mocked him playfully and he rolled his eyes. " Go over there!" He told me with a little shove.

When I turned around again I saw Eddie get very invested into a conversation with her. He's here for me. I leave for a few minutes to do tour and say 'hi 'to my friends and he just ditches me?

I quickly looked around to see if anyone was around. There were only a few new students in the gym. No football team. No cheer team. No jocks. No one I know.

I walked over to Eddie and ripped Jess's hand off of his without ripping it off.

I then took his hands into mine. " I really need to talk to you." I whispered to him softly. He smirked down at me and I led him to the bleachers.

"Thanks,That was kinda getting uncomfortable. Palms were clammy."

I grabbed his hand and pulled it over my shoulder, when he realized what I was doing he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, then placed a kiss on my forehead. He ran his fingers through my straightened ponytail. Did he just not say anything, did he really not notice?

-Eddie POV-
I looked around before kissing Ariel on the lips.
" Your flip was pretty fuckin' awesome." I told her and she smiled largely.

" I'd love to stay with you all day, But I have to go meet Coach in the cafeteria, it's 10:30."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.3K 37
Eden Munson was only known for being Eddie "The Freak" Munson's little sister. She grew tired of it by sophomore year, creating a new personality and...
67.4K 2K 40
Eddie Munson was the freak of Hawkins High. He was a pain in the ass last year, and continued to be this year too on your return to highschool to rep...
14.2K 645 106
Welcome to Hawkins. Your life changes when Robin, your only friend, helps get you out of a bad situation. She and Steve quickly become your best frie...
9.5K 357 20
CW: Smut/Language/Supernatural. **Summer, 1986. Eddie Munson isn't sure if graduating or surviving interdimensional monsters is the bigger miracle. W...