𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓞�...

By slayy629311

A story in which Ariella Harrington, younger sister of Steve " The Hair" Harrington, star athlete and cheerle... More

𝓒𝓗𝓐𝓡𝓐𝓒𝓣𝓔𝓡 𝓘𝓝𝓣𝓡𝓞𝓓𝓤𝓒𝓣𝓘𝓞𝓝
(1) 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓹
2) '𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮'
3) "𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓿!"
4) 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓾𝓽
5) 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼
6)" 𝓲 𝓸𝔀𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝓷𝓮."
7) 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼
8) "𝓷𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓮𝓼."
9) 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼
10) 𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾
11) " 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓸𝓷, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭?"
12) "𝓭-𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓽, 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓶𝓮."
13) 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼
14) " 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮."
15) 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓼
16) " 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓿𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓯𝓾𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮?"
17) '𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱'
18) 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻.
19) " 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓶𝓪𝓷!"
20) 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫-𝓽𝓬𝓱
21) 𝓳𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓼.
22) 𝓔𝓪𝓼𝔂 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻
23) 𝓯𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶
24) " 𝓲𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓲 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼!"
25) '𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓻𝔂'
26) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓫𝓫𝓲𝓽
27) "𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮!"
28) "𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷' 𝓯𝓾𝓷?"
29) " 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾?"
30) 𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂.
31) "𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮?"
32) 𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓲𝔃𝔃𝓪
33) " 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓰𝓵𝓪𝓭 𝓘'𝓶 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾."
34) '𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭.'
35) " 𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬, 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!"
36)" 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓶𝓮, 𝓔𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓮 𝓜𝓾𝓷𝓼𝓸𝓷."
37) 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔃
38) "𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼."
39) " 𝓖𝓮𝓽 𝓪 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓱 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓷 𝓭𝓸𝓰, 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓸𝓷!"
41) " 𝓘 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽."
42) " 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾?"
43) "𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭."
44) 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷.
45) 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷
46) " 𝓱𝓮𝔂, 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽."
47) "𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓰𝓸 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾!"
48) ' 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾.'
49) 𝓪 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
50) "𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭'𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭."
51) 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮
52)"𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮?"
53) 𝓕𝓾𝓷 𝓕𝓪𝓲𝓻
54) "𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓪𝓶𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰."
55) 𝓲𝓷-𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
56) " 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰!"
57) 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮...
58) " 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷"
59) 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮
60) 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰.
61) " 𝓘𝓯 𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓫𝓪𝓭, 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮?"
62) 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓻
63) 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻
64) 𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔀𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮?
65) 𝓱𝓸𝓽 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓭
66) 𝓲 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴...
67) 𝓳𝓮𝓼𝓼
68) 𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓼
69 ) 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓳𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷𝓼.
70) 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓲𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓙𝓔
71) "𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻?"
72) 𝓦𝓪𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽
73) 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴
74) 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓽
75) 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷...
76) 𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓴𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
77) 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓼
78) 𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓿𝓼. 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝔁𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓲𝓼𝓽
79) 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷
80) 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮
81) 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓽𝔃𝓮𝓵
82) 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓯-𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮
83)𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭.
84) 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭.
85) 𝓗𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓼
86) 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮
87 ) 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓘𝓘
88) 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
89) 𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭
90) " 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮!"
91) 𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓶 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻
92) "𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓮𝓷𝓭."
93) 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭.
94) 𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱
95) 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
96) 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵
97) 𝓼𝓹𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰
98) 𝓽𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓼
99) 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼
100)"𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵?"
101) 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻
102) 𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
103) 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓴
104) 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓼
105)"𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓾𝓼?"
106) 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽
107) 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓭𝔂
108) "𝓞𝓸𝓱, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓾𝓰𝓵𝔂."
109) 𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓽𝔂
110) 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻
111) 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻
112) 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝓘𝓘
113) 𝓱𝓲𝓶.
114)𝓪𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓬𝓮
115) 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽

40) "-𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽."

84 1 0
By slayy629311

-Eddie POV-
"What!?" I yelled back at Ariel, " I didn't call you a whore!" I told her defensively, " Yes you did! You told Billy to come back and add me to his list like I am one. Is that what you really think?" She shouted, I've never seen her this pissed about something so small, I was about to apologize and stop arguing with her before she kept going. "You know Eddie, just because I'm not a virgin and I've dated people doesn't make me a whore!" She raised her voice louder. " I don't think you're a whore! I was talking about Billy Hargrove." I replied,

" That reminds me, why the hell do you care so much why I hang out with him? I get it, he can be a pain in the ass, but he's a good person! You keep talking all this shit about how he'll try to get me to sleep with him, but you don't know him at all!" Her voice strained as she continued to yell.

" Ariel, how do you not see it, he fucks every girl in his sight. I'm just trying to look out for you! I don't want you to get raped or some shit!" I told her, " You said that earlier but it's more than just that Eddie! You only say shit about Billy!"

"Why is it only Billy? Nobody else!" She yelled." I sighed and rubbed my forehead, I was done arguing and she was still going. " What do you mean?" I asked her, annoyed. " I'm just trying to make sure you're safe and you're staring a fucking argument out of it you're upset because I'm right and you don't want to fucking admit it!" I shouted toward her.

" I started this bullshit? It's you because you were talking shit to Billy for no reason!" She yelled.  I just stopped arguing with her, noticing as she got more pissed off. I've never seen her this mad before, actually I've never really seen her mad.

I walked over to her and stood across from her at the island. I tried to apologize again but she had other plans. " You know, I can hang out with Billy as much as I want." Now she's being a smart ass?

" I know that, but Billy is dangerous, and-" She cut me off, " Listen Eddie, I'll hang out with whoever I want, whenever I want, and there's nothing you can do about it. You don't control me."

She leaned against the counter, her glare shooting daggers at me. She walked around the counter I felt guilty for upsetting her. As I thought about her words, I realized she was right;I was the one that started the argument.

" Ariel-" I grabbed her waist gently before she could walk past me, she angrily ripped my hands off of her, " Fuck off, Eddie." She walked a few feet away, I placed a hand on her shoulder, " Babe please— I'm sorry. Baby." She turned around she pushed my hand off. She then walked away from me and making her way up the stairs and into her room. I was hesitant to whether I should follow her or not, so I just gave her space, not wanting to make her more angry at me. I felt so bad for making her feel that way, just because I wanted to say shit to Hargrove.

I passed about 15 minutes just scrolling through TV, watching whatever I could find. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to talk to her. I got up from the couch and slowly walked up the stairs. As I made my way to her bedroom, I noticed that the door was open, Ariel was laying on the bed on her back with a stuffed animal of a green bunny in her arms. I tenderly knocked on the doorframe, she looked up and then flipped over, her back facing me.

I walked into the middle of her room, standing about a foot from the bed. " Still mad at me?" I asked, getting no answer, Silent treatment, huh? I sat on the edge of the bed, I started playing with her hair, running my hands through each curl. I was about to speak before she scooted away from me to the other side of the bed.

"I'm sorry, Ari." I called her one of her nicknames that her friends frequently call her, thinking if anything to make her crack. All I got out of her was a quiet hum. "You can't stay mad at me forever, angel." I told her, " Yes I can." She muttered stubbornly, hugging the green bunny closer to her chest.

I felt a soft laugh slip out as I looked at Ariel. She's so cute.I then started running my hands through her soft hair again, " I'm sorry I yelled at you." I cooed as I moved closer, still running my fingers through her long curls. She moved farther away, now laying on the edge of the bed.

" Now you're acting ridiculous, sweetheart." I told her in a calm tone. " You want me to forgive you, then you just keep talking shit." She said quietly, " I'm not talking shit, my love. I just want you to talk to me. I hate not hearing your pretty voice." I leaned down to place a kiss on her ear.

" I'm really sorry." She shook her head at my words, " Okay. When you want to talk to me I'll be downstairs." I ran my fingers through her hair before I left the room. I wanted her to forgive me, but I didn't want to piss her off more because I won't leave her alone. She'll come back around.

I continued to watch TV before I heard footsteps down the stairs. I looked up to see Ariel walking towards the couch. She sat down quietly. " Why'd you leave?" She mumbled to me," I figured you'd want me to leave you alone." I explained to her, referring to her prior behavior.

She shook her head, I'm so confused? She then reached over and hugged me, I then noticed she still had the bunny. " Are you not mad at me anymore?" I asked her as I wrapped my arms around her back and shoulders. " I'm not mad. I'm sorry I starting arguing with you, I just took what you said the wrong way, and it hurt my feelings."

" I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have yelled at you." I kissed her head, " Do you forgive me?" She asked, " Only if you forgive me." I replied. " I do." She said as she let go of hugging me.

" I did overreact a little, I just thought that you were calling me a whore to my face, it hurt because it's kind of true." She rested her head on my chest. " It's not true, you're not a whore, Ariel." " But I am. I've dated so many people and done so many things, I'm basically a whore."

I shushed her soothingly, " Don't lie to yourself, baby." I cooed in her ear. She got closer to me and I smiled, I took the stuffed bunny out of her hands. " What's its name?" I asked as I hugged her tighter, " Peridot." She replied, " Peridot?"

" Yeah, like the stone. Steve gave it to me when we were younger, and Peridot is his birthstone, that's where I got the name from. I think that's the first thing I remember Steve giving to me when we were kids, that's why it's so special to me." I watched as her expressions changed as she spoke.

"Eds."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.3K 37
Eden Munson was only known for being Eddie "The Freak" Munson's little sister. She grew tired of it by sophomore year, creating a new personality and...
9.5K 359 20
CW: Smut/Language/Supernatural. **Summer, 1986. Eddie Munson isn't sure if graduating or surviving interdimensional monsters is the bigger miracle. W...
13K 266 56
Steve Harrington is the king of Hawkins High. Eddie Munson is the freak of Hawkins High. The thought of even talking to Eddie made Steve laugh becaus...
441 0 21
This is a story of an OC of mine with their childhood best friend, and crush, Eddie 'the freak' Munson. Reuniting, romance, tearful goodbyes, and bad...