Start with a cow (doomsday)

By mystearia

Author: Chan Lai Lai Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2022-02-17 Latest: Chapter 113 Extr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58-60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
chapter 83-84
chapter 85-86
chapter 87-88
chapter 89-90
chapter 91-92
chapter 93-94
chapter 95-96
chapter 97-98
chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
chapter 103-104
chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
chapter 109-110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
chapter 113

55

201 3 0
By mystearia

Then Yu Jing rolled his eyes and drank it. ...

    Everyone didn't quite understand, but looking at Yu Jing's movements, he obviously knew it.

    It's just that the situation is urgent and people are still lying down, so they don't ask much.

    Although Bai Niannian couldn't absorb the crystal nucleus, but after listening to Yu Jing's words a lot, he could memorize the set of words, so he sat next to Le Jinyu and guided him in a low voice.

    Yu Jing motioned for everyone to spread out a little and give space to two people.

    Facing the suspicious eyes of everyone, Yu Jing smiled and explained: "She may have awakened the healing power, and she still needs to wait for her to wake up and ask."

    Healing power! ! !

    Everyone doesn't know much about powers, and most of the time they still listen to Yu Jing.

    Although I don't know how Yu Jing knew so much, everyone made up their minds and had an explanation in their hearts.

    For example, Xu Pingyuan and the others only thought it was Yu Jing who saw more things than them. After all, when they were hanging out in the room, Yu Jing had already escaped with Bai Niannian a few times.

    Girls like Hu Xue and Chi Hong have read a lot of novels, and they think that the source of inspiration for each other is probably novels, right?

    However, other abilities are fine, but the healing ability!

    "Really? Really?" Hu Xue couldn't believe it, but she turned her head and looked at the opening on Xu Pingyuan's face, which was indeed much smaller, and felt that Yu Jingyan was not lying.

    And it's not necessary!

    After thinking about it, Hu Xue looked excited, and the others were similar.

    In particular, Xu Pingyuan said excitedly: "Mirror, mirror, come with a mirror, I'll take a look."

    After he finished speaking, he turned around and ran away, heading for the bathroom in the house.

    There's a big mirror there to look at.

    After a while, Xu Pingyuan's uncontrollable exclamation came from the bathroom: "My mother!!!"

    Xu Pingyuan knew how big the hole was.

    After he came back yesterday, he deliberately looked in the mirror.

    Men care about their faces too!

    Although he thought there would be a high probability of scarring, Xu Pingyuan finally looked at it without giving up.

    A comparison now shows that the wound is indeed much smaller, how could Xu Pingyuan not be excited.

    It's not about scarring or not, but with the healing ability, he may not need to be afraid of being scratched and mutated.

    Although I said it overnight, there is a high probability that it will not mutate.

    However, still can not rest assured.

    "Uncle Hu, do you have a radio at home? Let's try to tune in and see if we can get the main channel." Yu Jing was not in a hurry to explain the power issue, but asked Dad Hu a question.

    "This is, this is. The old man usually likes to listen to songs while listening to songs on the street. I bought it for him." Hu Dad had already rushed into the hut to enjoy the cool weather and looked at Jing while he was talking. After searching for a while, he found the radio.

    Younger people are not very good at operating this thing.

    Fortunately, Dad Hu can still do it. He fiddled with it for a while, but he had no hope.

    Because I twisted a stage, I found that there was no signal, only the sound of sizzling.

    Twist one like this, twist another like this.

    Until the last official general channel, he thought it would still be the case.

    but! ! !

    There is a sound, although the signal is still not very good, there are some squeaking noises.

    However, it is good to have a voice, at least to let them hear the official news.

    Now that all communications are cut off, they have no way of knowing what's going on in the outside world. Even if there is an official move, they don't know.

    Fortunately, Yu Jing reminded him, thinking of this, Hu Dad gave Yu Jing a thumbs up: "Young man, amazing!"

    Yu Jing smiled helplessly.

    It's not that he can think of so much, but because it was around this time in his last life that the official re-send the directional signal, although the network communication is still not easy to use, but the radio can already receive the signal of the main channel.

    The official also wants to use this method to try to convey information to people, and also to make everyone feel at ease as soon as possible.

    Because the official can't ignore them, they are all trying to figure out a way.

    It's just that it happened too quickly, and the situation exceeded their expectations.

    So, it's a little hard to deal with.

    The main reason is that they also have zombies inside, so it will be a little troublesome.

    At this moment, the main channel is constantly repeating one thing.

    Apocalypse and supernatural powers.

    The official will focus on the key points and know what issues everyone cares about.

    Therefore, I only focused on the outbreak of the end of the world, as well as the awakening of supernatural powers.

    There are various mutant creatures that may appear in the apocalypse, and the possibility of mutation after being bitten by a zombie.

    After these repetitions, they began to talk about various abilities.

    The basic abilities of gold, wood, water and fire are relatively easy to explain. About how to use them, the official side has also summarized and guided them.

    And how to absorb the crystal nucleus, the official also mentioned.

    It can be said that the information is very detailed.

    For many people who have just awakened their abilities, the official guidance is the real novice guidance, the kind that can be learned clearly.

    Such abilities as spiritual powers, as well as healing and teleportation are relatively rare, but they should also be encountered on the official side.

    So, they are explained one by one.

    Everyone was fascinated by this.

    On the other side, Bai NianYian guided Le Jinyu to absorb the crystal nucleus, and the other party slowly recovered his physical strength.

    "Are you alright?" Seeing Le Jinyu's arm moving, she seemed to remember, Bai Niannian knew that the other party should have recovered some of her physical strength. Bai Niannian didn't step forward to help, but wanted to see her How much did he recover, but he still asked carefully.

    Le Jinyu's mouth moved, and the consequences of being hollowed out of mental power were still a little serious. Le Jinyu found that his mouth was not very easy to use.

    After moving for a long time, he managed to squeeze out a word: "Okay."

    With a bit of gnashing of teeth, after Le Jinyu finished speaking, she blushed embarrassedly.

    Yue Qingping was always by her side, but she also listened to the contents of the radio over there with her ears erect.

    Because I have heard it, I know that Le Jinyu is mentally overdrawn, that is, a manifestation of excessive use of powers.

    Knowing that his sister was all right, the little boy breathed a sigh of relief.

    Le Jinyu's mental strength was overdrawn, and he just had no strength, but his consciousness was still there.

    Therefore, she also heard a lot of the contents of the radio.

    At this moment, she pricked her ears and listened, and Bai Niannian sat aside.

    Everyone quietly listened to the content, and after finding that the news began a new round of repetition, everyone was quietly relieved.

    "The official said that local governments are encouraged to establish security bases independently, and the government will send troops to assist, but the main thing is to rely on local autonomy, and we don't know who will be in charge of it in city B." Xu Pingyuan sighed when he mentioned the matter of the security base.

    He felt that he did not have this ability, even if he had an idea in his heart, it was not easy to put it into action.

    If the area is not good, it means that everyone is wrong. This is not a trivial matter.

    Yu Jing didn't want to establish it anymore. He worked hard in his last life, and as a result, he raised the ambition of a group of people. Although he didn't need to take full responsibility for this kind of thing.

    But most of the responsibility still can not escape.

    So, in this life, don't even think about it!

    He can join someone else's base, but building it is impossible.

    He can also cooperate with the official and help the official, but he will not stretch his head and start a small group.

    After Xu Pingyuan's voice fell, everyone followed suit.

    It was Hu Rangrang who spoke first: "The location of our village is quite good, and the place is quite large. There are a lot of houses that have been destroyed, and there are quite a lot of vacant houses, but the back mountain is always a hidden danger."

    Everything in the village is good, just on the back mountain. , not very safe, and there are still very few people today.

    No one knew what was hidden in the mountains.

    In this regard, Dad Hu agrees: "That is, there were many animals in Houshan in the past. After the outbreak of the last days, the dogs, cats, pigs, and geese in the family all ran away and entered the mountain, and I don't know what it is now. What has it become."

    Speaking of which, Dad Hu thought of his own rhubarb and sighed: "I don't know what rhubarb has become now, and whether he recognizes people."

    "It's hard to say, some people It's become a beast, and Rhubarb may have changed beyond recognition." Hu Xue obviously thought of Hu Min, so her teeth clenched.

    After discussing for a while, everyone looked at Yu Jing again.

    Yu Jing, on the other hand, looked at Le Jinyu who had just come down from the ground.

    "How is it?" Considering that the other party is a cherished healer, Yu Jing's attitude can be regarded as mild.

    His tone was quite gentle, but his eagle eyes were sharp and fierce, so frightened Yue Qingping hid behind Le Jinyu.

    Looking at such eyes, Le Jinyu actually beat a drum in her heart. Fortunately, Bai Niannian, who was beside her, gave her a bit of courage. In addition, she also awakened her ability, so it was useful to the team, right?

    In this case, it can be a bit emboldened to speak, right?

    Le Jinyu thought uncertainly, and quickly returned to Yu Jing's words: "Thank you Yushen, you are recovering well."

    To be honest, Le Jinyu quite appreciates Yu Jing, a man full of wild beauty.

    But yeah...

    that's also the time to score.

    At this time, all she thought about was how to live, and where was there room to think about any man.

    Furthermore, the relationship between Yu Jing and Bai Niannian is clear at a glance, and she is not blind and cannot see it.

    Therefore, even if it is her appetite, she can't think about it.

    Moreover, Yu Jing put a lot of pressure on her. Yesterday, she mustered up her courage and did a lot of psychological construction to keep up with Yu Jing and the others.

    After Le Jinyu finished speaking, he breathed a sigh of relief.

    Because of listening to the radio, Le Jinyu also knew his own abilities and also knew that his abilities belonged to a rare species.

    "From now on, she will be the mascot of our team. No one can hurt her." Xu Pingyuan said jokingly.

    Le Jinyu waved his hand embarrassedly and said, "No, no, no, no, I just thought, if I can help the team, I have no other idea, and I won't because of my ability, Just being ungrateful and forgetting everyone's kindness to our brothers and sisters."

    Le Jinyu didn't think about it, because he had this rare ability, he started to have other ideas, or started to do things with Qiao.

    She was afraid that other friends in the team would have such an idea, so she explained it specially.

    "Everyone is a teammate, so you don't need to say such an outsider." Yu Jing waved his hand indifferently, whether to go or stay, that is personal freedom, he never thought about who must stay in the team.

    No, there is such a person.

    Seeing that the cat was behind Le Jinyu, Bai Niannian was playing with his abilities, Yu Jing's brows and eyes softened a lot.

    Feeling the gaze on him, Bai Niannian looked up, and then matched Yu Jingrou's eyebrows.

    Neither of the two looked away first, Bai Niannian didn't feel embarrassed, and Yu Jing was reluctant to look away, and the two looked at each other for a long time.

    The others were still chattering, congratulations to Le Jinyu, and persuaded her not to think too much, and to share the experience of power improvement.

    All in all, there's a lot to talk about.

    And then talking, the atmosphere doesn't seem right.

    Hu Xue tugged quietly, and Hu Rangrang, whose voice was getting louder and louder, after Hu Rangrang reacted, he tugged at the others.

    Everyone stopped in unison, and their eyes were quietly placed on the two of them.

    Well, eating dog food feels good.

    Bai Niannian was the first to feel that everyone's eyes were on the two of them, or Yu Jing felt it, but he didn't look away for this reason.

    Looking at Yu Jing's eyes, I felt a little embarrassed after watching it for a long time, but Bai Niannian felt that he was not guilty and there was no need to dodge.

    Just being surrounded by people...

    ahem, I'm still a little embarrassed.

    Bai Niannian pursed his lips and lowered his head, it was not easy to operate the system anymore.

    Everyone was staring.

    Yu Jing also found Bai Niannian's embarrassment, smiled and said: "With the radio, some news will be more convenient in the future. As for whether to go to the base or not, let's listen to the news, if there is news from the official side Said that we have a base that has already started to be built here, and we can also try to defect, if it feels bad at the time, we will come back, no matter what, we will always have a place to fall back."

    Although it is said that the Hu family is not suitable for long-term living, because the back mountain is a trouble that cannot be directly eradicated.

    The mountains are connected to each other. If you clean up this area, the mutant animals, plants, and even zombies not far away may come over again.

    Therefore, it is impossible to clean up, and their manpower is limited. If it hadn't been for Bai Niannian's ability, they would all have been lost to the mutant Haidongqing last night.

    If there is a safer place and a larger population, they are still willing to go there.

    After all, humans are still social animals.

    Yue Qingping probably disagreed with this point.

    After all, the real society is afraid, and I can't wait to be alone until the end of the world.

    But he also knew that this was not realistic.

    Therefore, he is adapting to the environment as quickly as possible.

    After saying the good news, Yu Jing began to study the place where they need to collect supplies today: "Since the official intends to establish a security base, then we must speed up, otherwise we will even pick up the soup later."

    Security The base means an increase in the number of people, which means that more and more people can come out collectively to collect materials.

    And if they want to get more materials, they have to start first.

    Their main task today is still in the town. After collecting the town, they will go to other places.

    When Le Jinyu's physical strength completely recovered, everyone ate breakfast, got in the car, and went to town again.

    This time, it is no longer a big shopping mall, but a small supermarket by the road, or some street shops.

    Anyway, it's the place you pass by, no matter what store it is, don't let it go.

    Leave nothing but footprints and houses!

    Bai Niannian watched their team with his own eyes, like a locust crossing the border, collecting almost all the supplies in the town.

    After the town comes the city. Because the city is farther away, they occasionally spend the night in the city, listen to the radio from time to time, and follow the progress of official news.

    A week later, they had collected half of the city's supplies.

    It's just because the afterimage space is large enough, otherwise they wouldn't dare to be so greedy.

    The shopping malls, supermarkets, various small shops, meat processing plants, and even feed factories in the town were not spared.

    Just thinking, what if it can be used in the future?

    Anyway, there is a place, and it is not a disadvantage to install it.

    Therefore, the feed factory was also collected by them.

    Thinking of the scene at that time, Bai Niannian only felt his breath tighten.

    The members of the team who did not have awakened abilities have also awakened one after another during this week.

    Except for the chosen people like Guo Xiang and Le Jinyu, the awakenings of others are all awakened after a normal high fever.

    Dad Hu also awakened the space ability, but the size of his space ability is limited. After absorbing the crystal core, the area can be slowly increased.

    At the beginning of the awakening, there were only more than 60 square meters.

    But Dad Hu is still very happy. It's good to wake up. He's a good player if he doesn't hold back the team.

    Although cooking is also very happy, but if you have the ability to protect yourself, who wouldn't want to?

    Although the space ability can't be used, but after awakening, his physical strength has been enhanced, so now Dad Hu is wielding the steel pipe, and it is also very powerful.

    Yue Qingping was the last awakened ability, and his awakened ability, like Hu Ma, was also of the wind element.

    Compared with Hu Ma's awakening at the beginning, she still didn't know how to operate supernatural powers. Yue Qingping was much smarter and had a good understanding of supernatural powers.

    It just flew and flew, and then swooped to the ground.

    Because of his mental strength, he fell to the ground without saying hello, and threw the team members several times. After that, he called people to the sky, and no one dared.

    Moreover, Le Jinyu did not dare to let him go up, for fear of encountering danger.

    After all, during this week, they not only fought zombies, mutant animals, plants, but also various mutant birds in the air.

    It may also be the eagle type. Anyway, the air combat has been carried out several times. After the previous combat experience of the mutant Haidongqing, everyone has experience in the air combat, and it will not be a mess and can't handle it.

    It is still a bit difficult to cope with, even if they already have two wind-type abilities.

    A week later, Yu Jing motioned for everyone to take a day off.

    In the past week, everyone has been working hard and working hard. Yu Jing thinks it doesn't make sense for 007 who will be crazy in the end of the world, so it's time to rest, and you have to take a day off.

    And they have collected a lot of materials, and now they don't want to eat a good meal, and they still need to hesitate for a long time.

    The only thing they worry about is that although the materials can be collected continuously, it seems that they are all non-renewable resources now.

    Because of the end of the world, it seems that there is no end in sight. The official only recommends that everyone organize a security base and fight against various monsters together.

    This day, everyone went home after a busy day, surrounded the fire, and thought about what to eat at night, while chatting about the changes in the village in the past two days.

    Dad Hu thought about the situation in the village, and said softly: "Yunshu and Litong are already going to the security base. Yunshu specially came to ask us if we want to go. I said that they are still considering, they are going to be together. Departing tomorrow."

    Although Yu Jing was relatively clear about the situation in the village, he was not familiar with the villagers after all, and he couldn't tell who belonged to whom.

    Therefore, after Dad Hu awakened his powers, he and Xu Pingyuan went out to check on the situation more often.

    As long as it's not a bad person, Yu Jing is willing to help.

    The apocalypse is not easy in the first place. People with normal character, when they have the ability, don't need to watch others die.     Although Yu Jing can't do without milk in his daily hands, the production efficiency of milk is very high, and two people can't drink it together.

    And there is also the friendship between Dad Hu and the others in the same village.

    Dad Hu was quite moved by this. Although it was not easy to send supplies, he would ask about the situation from time to time.

    Fortunately, these people have some stockpiles of food. No matter whether they eat well or not, they will definitely be able to eat, but they are not worried about starvation.

    Even for some people, the water source is a bit troublesome, but they also have their own wisdom. After using the water purifier, they made their own filters.

    With or without side effects, it's good to be alive now.

    Dad Hu often goes around and encourages the remaining villagers, everyone must live well.

    Inspired by the last days, the villagers slowly awakened their different abilities.

    It's not difficult to survive, but depending on whether you want it or not, there is always a chance for someone with a strong desire to survive.

    Like the two that Dad Hu mentioned at the moment, I went to the city with them twice this week.

    They don't take too much light from Yu Jing's team, they just find a way to collect some daily necessities, but the safety of coming and going requires a little help from Yu Jing and them.

    It's just to help a few people, and they also have the ability to protect themselves, Yu Jing is naturally willing to help.

    At this moment, the fire is on fire, drinking yellow peach-flavored yogurt, Yu Jing's eyebrows are slightly narrowed, and his face is enjoying.

    Seeing him like this, Bai Niannian couldn't help but want to laugh.

    A week ago, he upgraded his abilities, and after having a dairy factory, Bai Niannian started to make various dairy products non-stop.     Yu Jing has his own insistence on the point of milk. He can distribute the milk that he had hoarded in his space to his friends, but Bai Niannian's milk is double-standard and refuses to give it.     Fortunately, in the team, except for Hu Xue, who likes milk, no one else likes to drink it.

    Hu Xue winked again and didn't want to destroy the couple, who were considered sweet in her eyes, and they were all in this world, and some of them would be good to drink, so she didn't pick them either.

    Two people can't drink much, so there is still a lot that can be thrown into the dairy for processing.

    At first, Yu Jing refused to drink yogurt.

    "No, I only drink pure milk, or fresh milk." Yu Jing was determined not to drink yogurt.

    As a result, on the night when the yogurt was successful, Bai Niannian tried it first, while Yu Jing watched.

    Looking at it, he gave him a slap when he started, and then smiled at Bai Niannian and said, "It's really fragrant."

    Bai Niannian:.

    Really fragrant Yujing, this week, I don't drink much pure milk, and I don't leave the yogurt every day.

    Yellow peach today, blueberry tomorrow, strawberry the day after tomorrow, and mulberry the day after tomorrow.

    A week is almost not the same, and even Yu Jing let Bai Niannian make a celery-flavored yogurt with a heavy taste.

    Although I don't know how some people have such a strong taste.

    But people asked, and Bai Niannian made it for him with a smile.

    Then Yu Jing rolled his eyes and drank.

    Bai Nian Nian: .

    Hey, why bother?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 736 100
https://m.shubaow.net/246/246323/ Author: Wei Ji Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-05-03 Latest: Chapter 138 [Latest] The text...
26.3K 338 190
[Part 3] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
9.9K 229 39
https://m.shubaow.net/249/249813/ The petite and beautiful Su Mo drew a pen in the infinite dungeon, which was regarded as a waste ability by everyo...
14.2K 339 185
https://m.shubaow.net/231/231561/ Author: Yamau Aoki Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-19 Latest: Chapter 226 (Reality) rebirth fi...