Start with a cow (doomsday)

By mystearia

Author: Chan Lai Lai Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2022-02-17 Latest: Chapter 113 Extr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58-60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
chapter 83-84
chapter 85-86
chapter 87-88
chapter 89-90
chapter 91-92
chapter 93-94
chapter 95-96
chapter 97-98
chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
chapter 103-104
chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
chapter 109-110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
chapter 113

Chapter 10

518 14 0
By mystearia

Level 3

    Probably because of the scream of the man just now, the nearby zombies were besieged.

    Therefore, in the corridor from the first floor to the second floor, no zombies were encountered.

    The two rooms on the first floor have their doors wide open, and there is a mess inside. There is no way to live in them, and the windows are broken. At night, it is a temporary camp for zombies.

    Yu Jing decisively abandoned these two rooms and turned to the second floor to have a look.

    This community is a standard economic residential community. The area of ​​the house should be about 70 square meters, which is just needed. Therefore, each unit, except for the first floor and the top floor, is a normal three-family home.

    After going up to the second floor, two doors have been damaged, and the door of another one is obviously damaged, but now it is tightly closed, and there is a high probability that there are people inside.

    Yu Jing didn't bother, but chose one of the two broken doors, which seemed to be okay.

    But the inside is already a mess, and there are all kinds of smells. As soon as you enter the door, there is a pool of black blood. The things in the living room are crooked, and the window is also broken with a big hole.

    "That's it." Compared with the other one, there was almost no way to move in the living room, this one was better.

    Yu Jing sighed lightly and made a decision directly.

    It was also at this time that he realized that Bai Niannian had been pinched under his arm.

    Bai Niannian, who has been under control for a long time, is still strong in planting grass and feeding cows: ...

    Forget it, it's all for survival.

    "Sorry." Yu Jing really forgot, thinking he had something else under his arm.

    After putting Bai Niannian down, he said something embarrassed.

    In this regard, Bai Niannian waved his hand and said with a smile, "It's okay, it's okay."

    "Since it's okay, let's get busy first." After hearing Bai Niannian said it was okay, Yu Jing ordered the work to start.

    The house is too dilapidated and needs a simple repair, otherwise, zombies will easily climb in at night.

    In fact, the stomach is not very comfortable. Bai Niannian, who has been trapped for a long time and still lacks oxygen, really wants to give himself a slap.

    But, forget it.

    Weak chickens have no human rights in the last days, and they are working hard now, just to be safe at night.

    Otherwise, the big hole in the window, wouldn't it be easy for zombies to get in at night?

    Commander Yu Jing, Bai Niannian was a qualified tool person, and the two moved to repair the door first.

    In fact, it couldn't be repaired well. After the violent destruction, the gate had been distorted and deformed, but it could barely be covered, but the gap could not be closed at all, and it was considered half-covered.

    Yu Jing took out the rope from the space, tied a knot on the dilapidated door, and tied the other end directly to the leg of the coffee table in the living room.

    The coffee table in this house is an old-fashioned coffee table that is particularly bulky. It is not light in weight. If it is tied to the leg, it can keep the door slightly closed.

    Then Yu Jing pushed the dining table over and blocked the door.

    In this way, in the event of danger, the table can delay a little time for them.

    When he was busy himself, he did not forget to command Bai Niannian.

    Bai Niannian went to find the cardboard and the old wooden boards, and blocked the window.

    Although I just taped the waste paper shell to the window, it's better than leaving the door wide open.

    The two of them worked hard for a long time, and finally repaired the house with several air leaks.

    It's just that the repairs aren't very leaky.

    "It's going to be one night, and tomorrow we'll go to science and engineering." Yu Jing was going to save people, so the requirements for a temporary place to stay are not high.

    After packing up, the two can finally rest for a while.

    After Bai Niannian handed himself two more bottles of milk, Yu Jing generously took out six buckets of extra-large mineral water: "Go to the bathroom to wash briefly, you are too dirty to sleep at night. ."

    Having said that, Yu Jing pursed his lips and said, "Don't use the water in the bathroom, it's not clean."

    After the outbreak of the apocalypse, the water source and soil have been polluted. Son.

    Some unlucky people are even alienated directly because of their contact with these water sources and soil.

    Even before the apocalypse, Bai Niannian did not have the luxury of taking a bath with mineral water, not to mention the apocalypse when the water supply is now tight?

    Bai Niannian has already felt the abnormality of the end of the world, but since it was used by Yu Jingrang, she should follow her obedience, otherwise it would be meaningless for two people to push around.

    The clothes that Bai Niannian changes and washes are only one set in the backpack, and the only one on the body is the padded jacket.

    Yu Jing thought of this, and silently took the clothes from the space.

    But when he was hoarding clothes, he didn't think there would be other people, so the size of the clothes was based on himself.

    At first, he took out a normal sportswear, but after glancing at Bai Niannian's height, he put it back silently, changed to a pair of eight-point pants, and found a new down jacket. It is short, but after Bai Niannian wears it, it is estimated that it will not be too short.

    The two took turns to wash up. During the process, Bai Niannian still didn't forget his system.

    Planting grass, harvesting grass, feeding cows, producing milk, collecting milk, planting grass again...

    However, from the second grass harvest, Bai Niannian began to receive various crops and seeds unexpectedly.

    Wheat, rice, millet, apple, pear.

    For the time being, only these types have been received, and there will naturally be repetitions in the process.

    However, it all depends on luck, and more often, it is still receiving double forage seeds.

    Because the system donated more than N grass seeds, Bai Niannian doesn't need to worry about not having enough grass seeds.

    What she is worried about now is that there is only one piece of land and it can't keep up with the needs of the cows!

    After washing up, Yu Jing took the initiative to organize Bai Niannian's backpack.

    "Only two sets of clothes are enough, and the daily toiletries should be put there. The food should be high-energy and full." Yu Jing replaced Bai Niannian with a clean backpack with great care. Items are also sorted.

    Small snacks such as some rice cakes were all put away by Yu Jing, and the food in the backpack was now compressed biscuits, instant noodles, sausages, chocolates and the like.

    "In case of an emergency, let's run separately. You have food, at least temporarily." Yu Jing explained the replacement of the items in Bai Niannian's backpack.

    Although the other party took some of their own things, they also returned a lot.

    And Bai Niannian still has a system now, so he's not afraid of starving if something goes wrong.

    She was afraid that something really happened and she couldn't save her life!

    However, Yu Jing also took this into consideration, and found another weapon for Bai Niannian. It was the kind of steel pipe he used before, which could just be inserted in the backpack and carried with him.

    After finishing their backpacks, the two of them sat on the floor of the finished living room, as far as possible from the window and the door. Yu Jing took out the steaming spicy chicken nugget rice and handed it to Bai Niannian: "Eat Come on, as soon as possible, don't let the smell spread out, lest it attract zombies."

    Handing it to Bai Niannian, Yu Jing also took out one to eat, and also distributed a cup of milk tea to Bai Niannian.

    The luxury of this lunch can make people forget that they are in the last days.

    It's just that shrill screams and various mechanical sounds are heard from time to time, which makes Bai Niannian clearly understand that they are still in danger.

    After the two of them had eaten, they simply disposed of the kitchen waste. Yu Jing motioned to Bai Niannian: "Go to sleep first, by the way, give me a bottle of milk before going to bed."

    Yu Jing felt that his physical strength was okay . It took a while, but Bai Niannian was stunned to the naked eye.

    Bai Niannian was not pretentious. After handing the milk to Yu Jing, he lay on the makeshift bed laid on the ground by the other side, covered with the quilt provided by the other side, and went to sleep with his eyes closed.

    It's not that Bai Niannian has a big heart, but that if Yu Jing doesn't want her to live along the way, there are many opportunities to throw her away, or even throw her into a pile of zombies to sacrifice to the sky.

    But the other party did not, and now there is no need to hurt him when he is asleep.

    At most, the other party quietly leaves while he is asleep.

    Bai Niannian feels that the problem is not big, and he can do it alone.

    Before going to bed in Bai Nian Nian, he specially planted an apple.

    Apples in the system space are naturally different from real apples. They mature very quickly, but compared to the 10 minutes of pasture, the time is still long.

    It takes an hour and a half for apples to ripen, just in time for a nap.

    After experiencing too many things this morning, and fighting with the mutant spider again, Bai Niannian was really tired.

    Now that I have eaten and drank enough, I closed my eyes and fell asleep after a while.

    Yu Jing, on the other hand, closed his eyes, resting on the coffee table that was simply cleaned up, and the milk at hand was brought to his mouth from time to time to take a sip.

    He drank very small sips, rather than drinking, it was more like tasting.

    "The milk is good, let's live for a few more days." Yu Jing felt that for this delicious milk, he could work hard to live for a few more days.

    As for those who had grudges against him in the past life?

    At the end of the day, he still doesn't know who he is, and if he encounters it, he will take revenge.

    If you can't meet, then the bridge will return to the bridge, and the road will return to the road.

    Don't let insignificant people disturb him to enjoy the milky white moonlight.

    When Bai Nian Nian woke up, the sky was dark.

    Glancing at the system time, she actually slept for more than two hours!

    In the system, the red apples are now hanging all over the branches, and they look crisp and delicious, sweet and juicy.

    Don't ask, it's the milk filter.

    The reason why Bai Niannian woke up suddenly was not because of a nightmare, but because...

    She felt that her hand was too hot, but she couldn't get rid of it, and finally woke up Bai Niannian.

    After waking up, she glanced at Yu Jing first, the people were still there, she just closed her eyes and leaned on the coffee table, and Bai Niannian could look at the things in the system with confidence.

    Collect apples in time, the system has a separate warehouse for storage, and it also has the function of automatic sorting and classification. Bai Niannian only needs to harvest, and things will be classified by themselves.

    [Harvest red apples: 15 (5 apples were lost due to not watering in time), experience +15. ]

    [Congratulations on being promoted to level three. ]

    [Unlock new areas: Black Land*2, Feed Processing Factory*1. ]

    [Experience required to upgrade: 0/90]

    Seeing that I lost 5 apples because I didn't water it in time, Bai Niannian felt distressed, but I was sleeping at that time.

    Before he could read the detailed description of the system being upgraded to level 3, Bai Niannian first took a look at why his hands were so hot.

    Then I saw that my left hand was tightly held by Yu Jing, and I felt very hot when I was sleeping. It was Yu Jing's body temperature.

    But normal body temperature shouldn't be like this, right?

    The other party's hand was hot like a small stove at the moment, this...

    Bai Niannian took a deep breath, raised his hand and touched Yu Jing's forehead.

    "Hey..." Just touching it, he was scalded by the high temperature on the other's forehead.

    Bai Nianyoun let out a hiss and pulled his hand back abruptly. At the same time, his left hand also exerted a little strength and pulled it out of Yu Jing's hand. His face instantly became unsightly, and he was a little flustered in his heart.

    Yu Jing is like this, has he been bitten by a zombie? ? ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1.4K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/152/152944/ Author: news Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-30 Latest: Chapter 63 End of text rebirth finishe...
57.6K 1.6K 32
𝕴𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖘. ...
92K 2.8K 41
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...
1.2M 27.6K 45
UNDER EDITING "Listen May" Ace said with a pleading voice. "No Ace! You listen, I was not the one who ended our relationship! I was not the one who d...