The Inhumans.

By imjusttrulyboreddd

[COMPLETED] A three-season series where seven ordinary teenagers from Werveieme City inhabit extraordinary s... More

𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘀: 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱-𝘁𝗼-𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀
𐀔 𝗮𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 𐀔
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭:𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘀𝘀
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮: 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟯: 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁?
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟰: 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟱: 𝘀𝗵𝗲, 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆, 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟲: 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀?
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟳: 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟴: 𝘄𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟵: 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟬: 𝗧.𝗛.𝗜.𝗦.𝗦.𝗔.
𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘀: 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟭: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝘁
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟮: 𝗶'𝗱 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗮 𝗼𝗻
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟯: 𝗼𝗵𝗺𝘆𝗴𝗼𝘀𝗵, 𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲, 𝘁𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟰: 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗻
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟱: 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟲: 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲?
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟳: 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻. 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻. 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟴: 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟵: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗼𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟬: 𝗶'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗹
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟭: 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟮: 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁.
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟯: 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗜𝗻𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀...
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟰: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟱: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟲: 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟳: 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮?
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟴: 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟵: 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆?
𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟯𝟬: 𝗶 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟮: 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗻𝘂𝘁?
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟯: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟰: 𝘀𝗹𝘂𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟱: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟲: 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝘁?
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟳: 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟴: 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲?
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟵: 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟬: 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟭: 𝗶 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟮: 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟯: 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟰: 𝘄𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽.
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟱: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟲: 𝗶 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗟𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟳: 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟴: 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟬: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁
𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟭: 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗿
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭: 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮: 𝗮 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟯: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟰: 𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟱: 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟲: 𝗻𝗼 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗿.
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟳: 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗴𝗼...
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟴: 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗱𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗻...
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟵: 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟬: 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟭: 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟮: 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟯: 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟰: 𝗶'𝗺 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹. 𝗶 𝗱𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴.
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟱: 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘂𝗽, 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳?
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟲: 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄...
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟳: 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲?
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟴: 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲.
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟵: 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟬: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀/𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟭: 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟮: 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟯: 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟰: 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟱: 𝟵 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟲: 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟳: 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗮 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲?
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟴: 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟵: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟯𝟬: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟯𝟭: 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵.
𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟯𝟮: 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗰𝘆
𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘀: 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱

𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟵: 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮 & 𝗗𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗸

9 1 0
By imjusttrulyboreddd

| khloe |

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" I repeated and Luna looked away from a second before looking at me. "I've been alive since 1249," She muttered and I still couldn't register what she was saying.

"So you're like, over 700 years old," Ricky said and my eyes widened. She turned to look at Nick, well, Dominik. "Don't look at me. They'd wanna hear it from you." He said and she sighed.

"I was born in Hungary," She began and her native accent began to overthrow her American one. "I died around..." She said as she took a second to think.

"She's joking right?" Chase asked and I shook my head in disbelief. "I died when I was around 58 years old, so 1307,"

"So how are you still alive?" I asked. "Well it's a complicated process but basically, when I die, I return with a new life. As I grow up, old memories from my past life return," She said and I let it sink in.

"I look the same pretty much every time I come back, which is how he found me," She mumbled as she nodded towards Nick.

"So you didn't recognise Nick?" I asked her and she paused and looked at him. "Nick isn't like me," She said with a monotonous tone. It was almost like she was condescending him, and his face hardened as he picked up on it too.

"I told you all there was something off about her," Harley commented and I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you just shut the fuck up," I said to her.

"So you found out the truth? What are you  gonna do now?" Chase asked her and she was at a loss for words.

"Why are you here Dominik?" Katalina asked him and he turned to look at her. "Well because you have something I want," He answered coldly as his hands caressed the side of her face and she struggled against the straps holding her down and he grabbed her face with one hand.

"Your little gift is starting to wear off. I'm on my last life," He said as he waved his other hand in her face. There was a silver ring with a red crystal on it.

"I gave you 100 lives. You used them recklessly. What do you want me to do about that?" She spat and he let go of her face before roughly slapping her across the fcae.

"How do you do it? How have you stayed alive all these centuries?" He asked her and she shrugged. "What connects you to them?" He asked as he pointed to us.

"That's where you're wrong. I'm not connected to them," She added and I frowned.

"Wait, just to clarify, if I die, will I come back to life?" Chase asked and Katalina shook her head. "You are all not like me," Katalina sighed as she rested her head against the frame holding her upwards.

"So how are you different?" Ricky asked her.

Her eyes began closing slowly and Dominik sprayed water in her face and she gasped as she adjusted herself. Her eyes locked onto mine and I felt uncomfortable.

This isn't the Luna I know. This isn't even Luna.

"I am one of the first Inhumans ever to exist," Katalina said in a quiet tone and silence fell upon the room. "Wait what?" Dominik asked and I couldn't contain my smile. "The reason why I am not connected to them," She began as she gestured to us.

"And the reason why I have been able to live this long is because I am one of the first few generations of Inhumans. The rules are different for us," She said as she held her head up and stared at Dominik.

"So what about your sister?" He asked her. "All the secrets are really coming out," I commented and Katalina looked at me and sighed as she had a sad expression. "I didn't mean to hide this from you-" She explained and I stopped her.

"You hid everything. But it's all good," I said over her voice, and the room filled with awkward silence. "I had an older sister. She was an Original," Katalina explained.

"I swear if I could walk out of a room, I would do it now," Chase announced in a bored tone and I let out a slight laugh.

This conversation has absolutely nothing to do with us, except for the fact that our friend is a liar, our other friend is a two-faced bitch.

"The Originals are the first Inhumans and my older sister was one of them. That makes you," She says as she gestures to us. "descendants of The Originals," Katalina said to Dominik and he ran a hand over his head. "So you're a descandant too. How are you different?" Ricky asked curiously.

"For you guys, it's generational. You only get the abilities, and those have changed many times over the centuries. I am a direct-bloodline decendant. I can do what they do,"

"So where are these so-called Originals now?" I questioned. "I don't know. My sister and her friends have their own responsibilities, overseeing other Inhumans." Katalina shrugged carelessly and I scoffed. "How did I not know anything of this?" Nick asked himself.

"You weren't meant to live this long and I should have never given you that ring," Katalina said truthfully and he smirked. "You couldn't help yourself. You loved me," He teased and she sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"I thought Carter is the only guy you ever had real feelings for," I pointed out and she looked at me. "Other than him," She said as she glared at Dominik. "He was," She mumbled.

"I don't know how you expect me to believe that," I muttered.

Carter died loving a girl that wasn't even who she thought he was.

"Katalina has had over 500 years to find someone. I was surprised when I heard she did," Dominik chuckled as he leaned on the wall holding Katalina up. "She's always had very high standards," He added.

Dominik turned to look at Harley who was standing on the far wall. He tilted his head to the side as he peered at her. "You have been very useful," He said as he approached her and she looked up at him with a weak smile.

"But it seems that you have betrayed your friends just to find out the truth," He said as his face hardened.

"That is not honourable and I will question your loyalty in the future. So you are no longer of use to me," He said and I gasped as he pulled out a dagger and shoved it in Harley's chest. Her breathing became erratic as he twisted the knife inside her and moved away.

She collpased onto the floor and attempted to pull the dagger out, but whimpered in pain each time. I forced myself to look away from her.

"Instead of telling me how you live, you wasted everyone's time by making up a make-believe story so I will just find out for myself. I'll need to take blood samples of course," He said as he approached me and I squirmed under the straps. "NO! Not her. Take from me instead," Ricky defended and I held in my tears as he examined me.

"Dominik! Don't hurt her," Katalina yelled and he turned to face her. "You wanna tell me the real way you stay alive?" He asked her and she sighed. "I already did," She answered and he rolled his eyes.

"You'll all get your turn. Don't worry," He muttered as a small knife appeared in his hand. I felt my face getting wet as I hissed in pain. The knife cut through my neck and I felt the blood trickling down my chest. I could hear Ricky's violent screams as he continued to cut deeper and deeper until I lost full consciousness.

| athena |

"So who do you work for?" I asked again as Beatrix struggled to stay standing. "Dominik," She mumbled and I punched her in the chest.

"Wrong answer," I muttered. She looked up at me with pleading eyes. They slowly closed and she collapsed onto the cement floor.

She's lost too much blood. "Great," I muttered as lowered my fist. I eyed the gun on the floor and picked it up.

I still have no idea where I am, I was kidnapped from my school dance, and I let this girl torture me for like an hour. Most of that blood she's surrounded in, is mine. Honestly, I'm surprised I haven't passed out yet.

I walked, well stumbled, out of the room and found myself in the middle of a long corridor. I heard screams and my eyes widened as I ran towards the direction of the noises.

I kicked the door open and saw Nick. I immediately shot him multiple times, without thought. I approached his body and made sure he was dead before shooting him once more. My eyes widened as I took in my surroundings.

Luna was beat up, Khloe was unconscious, with a deep cut through her neck and Harley was on the floor in the far corner, wounded.

"Hurry up!" Ricky roared and I jumped over Nick's body. "Shit, okay," I muttered as I undid one of his straps and he did the rest himself as I moved over to Chase.

"Hey," I whispered as I undid him and he checked my body for any cuts. I can feel the deep gash on the back of my thigh and one of my hip. His eyes glazed over the cut on the area just above my boob.

"Are you okay?" He whispered and I nodded but felt myself losing consciousness slightly. I fell slightly forward and my eyes opened as Chase caught me and I straightened myself.

"You need to get yourself checked out. You're hurt," He told me and I waved it off. Ricky was already out of the room, with Khloe in his arms. Harley was laying face down in the corner of the room. "I'll take Luna. Go and help her," I said softly.

He hesitated and I looked at her again. "Please," I asked and he didn't think twice before helping her. I rushed over to Luna and undid her straps.

"Thank you," She muttered as I freed her and I frowned. "Where'd the accent come from?" I joked but she was serious. "We have to talk," She said and I looked at Nick once more before helping her out of the room.

We eventually found the front of the building and I scanned the area. We were just off the borders of the town.

An ambulance was already waiting as paramedics rushed to help Harley in Chase's arms and a few helped Luna. I looked at Ricky who was already getting into the ambulance with Khloe.

"I knew we shouldn't have gone to the dance tonight," Chase muttered and I smiled as he gently pulled me towards him and I rested my body on his as we watched them strap Harley to a bed. "Go with Katalina. She'll have a lot to tell you," He urged and I frowned.

"Who??" I questioned and he gestured towards Luna's ambulance. I gave him one last look before limping towards Luna's ambualnce. I climbed in with her and they closed the doors behind me.

"Hey, so what did you wanna talk about?" I asked and she sighed.

"Luna?" I called as she stared off into the distance.

"Please. Call me Katalina."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442 11 30
Nobody expects something supernatural to happen to them. Those kind of things only happened in comics. Fairy Tales. Unrealistic dreams that you'd fal...
97 0 8
IN THE STREETS OF L.A ,5 TEENS DISCOVER THAT THEY HAVE SUPER POWERS AND ARE WILLING TO FIGHT TO SAVE THEIR CITY.
9 0 27
Teens of an urban neighborhood discovers that they have super powers , which they realize is the coolest thing ever , and they learn to control their...
256 11 52
a bunch of teenagers with superpowers are on the run from scientists, their powers are ruining their lives and everything is falling apart, but that'...