9 | Indiana - Suitcase

Once again, I recommend playing the song when indicated

Once again, I recommend playing the song when indicated. Enjoy :)

"What the hell are you supposed to pack for an eight month trip?" I watched as River walked around my room throwing clothes everywhere. A mess was definitely not something I needed right now.

I looked at the growing piles of clothing River has continuously been throwing, making the mound grow bigger and bigger.

"I don't know River" I sighed while laying down basic clothing pieces down on my bed. "I've never gone on a world tour before"

Yep. I was going. It wasn't like I had a choice but I was actually doing it. We left tomorrow, a flight to Seattle and then it started.

I spent the last week filling out paperwork and stuff like that. Spencer had sent me some contracts I needed to sign as part of working for them, there was a lot of information I couldn't legally speak about.

It was weird so much had to be hidden. I had headaches for days after reading everything. Contracts and stuff like that were always my least favorite parts of these jobs.

I didn't want to talk about them though. A couple days ago I had to meet up with the boys again. I had to fit them and help them pick out essential pieces for the tour. I learned a lot more about their personalities while doing it. They were very neutral, wore a lot of plain toned things.

They were pleasant. Harry didn't speak to me at all, but it was better than him being a dick. I never answered his text from the night of the ball, he didn't earn any respect from me and I didn't have anything to say.

The other boys were all very nice, I noticed I felt the most comfortable around Zayn and Niall. They were very welcoming and helped me fit in.

"Aren't you so excited?" River screeched as she was digging through my closet. "They are literally so hot, you should try and sleep with one of them."

Well I mean I part way achieved that second part of her sentence. Zayn was really chill about it actually. I had been added into a group chat with the boys and Spencer so he could easily send out information, and I received a text from Zayn after that.

He said that we could pretend it never happened and that we were completely fine. We were both under the influence and weren't thinking straight. I don't regret it, it just wasn't my brightest decision.

"River I can't do that" I laughed looking at her. "That's technically like sleeping with my boss."

I think River was more excited about this than I was. She said she'd been a fan of their music for awhile. She was shocked when I told her I'd never listened to them before.

"I would so do it, especially with them" She sighed, flopping onto my bed. "I love them, they could be like my superheroes."

"Let me tell you" I said looking at her with a stern look. "Celebrities are always hiding something, they aren't the kind of people to look up to"