5 | Indiana - Photos

Every memory of walking out the front door
I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for

Every memory of walking out the front doorI found the photo of the friend that I was looking for

"I wasn't flirting but I can if you want" I smirked at them standing from the doorway. I wasn't eavesdropping, they just didn't see me standing there.

This was funny, you could've sworn they saw a ghost. Glad my beauty could throw them off that much.

I looked hot, not gonna lie. This was one of my best looks. The dress hugged me in all the right places, but it was elegant. The back exposed my tan skin. The stunning beading along the dress topped it off.

"You look fucking hot" Zayn spit out then quickly shutting his mouth realizing what he said

"You look fucking hot" Zayn spit out then quickly shutting his mouth realizing what he said. I laughed, it always surprises me how easy it is to impress men.

"Have a little respect" I told him, giving him a harsh stare. I think it made him blush in embarrassment. "But thank you very much"

I met Harry's eyes and he didn't say a word. The other boys gave me compliments which I accepted thankfully, but he said nothing. He just stared.

I didn't mind these boys. From what I've learned, they just enjoyed life. They all had something special to them, it was intriguing.

I watched as they joked around, feeling slightly out of place. It was hard to imagine what they did as a career. I would've never imagined them doing something like this.

I sat down in one of the chairs carefully to make sure my dress covered the white lace garter holding my gun.

They would never find it, they didn't expect me to be the type of girl carrying a gun around. Maybe I would use it on one of them?

"So-" I heard Louis' voice interrupt my thoughts as I kept to myself "How'd you get into this?"

"Oh I uh-" Fuck I wasn't expecting them to poke around that quickly, but I was a good liar. "I went to FIT but a friend introduced me to Spencer, and now I'm here"

I kept it simple, not too much information but enough that they would ask anymore. "Sounds fun, I like the name by the way. Sounds like a celebrity name" Louis replied to my answer piercing his eyes into me