73 | Indiana - Danger

I understand, I'm a liability
Get you wild, make you leave
I'm a little much for everyone

WARNING: Violence

I stole a car.

I'm not in the right mindset.

I can't even see where I'm driving.

All that's around me is the danger and liability of myself.

What did I do though? I ran.

I ran as far as I could from the situation I left. My mind still doesn't know what happened, one moment I was in the bathroom with Harry, and the next I saw my blood covered body standing over the dead man's body of the person who destroyed my life.

Everything about that part of my life was over just like that. All the pain it caused me, all the mental and physical torture I suffered just ended. I took my anger out on the man who caused it all and now he is dead.

Dead on the floor of my boyfriend's fathers house as his son cries over his body. If only he knew what he had done, but they weren't focused on that. At least I hoped they weren't.

I hoped deep down that they were focused on me. Hoping they'd wonder where I went, maybe even try to find me. In all honesty I only hoped that because I wanted them to stop me.

My brain is three steps ahead of what I'm actually doing. I don't know where I'm going or what my next move is going to be, my body just takes me there.

The last thing I remember is attempting to call myself down in the bathroom. Next thing I know, I was staring in shock at a man with a stiletto in his eyeball. What the actual fuck happened?

Bad Boys by Inner Circle is playing in the background. I've officially reached the lowest point in my life.

Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

I'm about to do something risky, but the time has come. This pushed me over my limits and now I have snapped. I'm going to find answers tonight.

So I'm going to River's.

My sweetest girl has gotten on my bad side the past few days, and it's time I find out why she's done the things she has.

The Princess is out and she isn't going away... not quite yet.

As I drive down the road, I wonder if anyone is going to stop me. The driver of this black SUV attempted to stop me, but when I pulled a knife out on him he very quickly gave in and I was a happy woman with a car.

Well, I wasn't happy. Happy in a sense that I'm a fucking psychopath and I find pleasure in seeing someone so fearful at that moment in time.

Killing Martin hurt something so deep inside of me but felt like it unlocked every emotion I hadn't ever felt before. I think it sent the emotional part of me in to lockdown because I feel absolutely numb.