47 | Harry - Control

It's an exploration, she's made of outer space
And her lips are like the galaxy's edge
And her kiss the color of a constellation falling into place

It's an exploration, she's made of outer spaceAnd her lips are like the galaxy's edgeAnd her kiss the color of a constellation falling into place

My chest was heaving up and down intensely as the platform I was standing on slowly lowered underneath the stage. A thin layer of sweat lined my body as the booming sound of the music slowly came to an end.

I pulled my in-ears out. Niall was standing next to me with his arm held up high, the microphone in his hand. He had a bright smile on his face, but I knew what he was more excited for.

The curtain of our final show before Halloween just shut, which meant it was time to party. Halloween was in three days, which also meant tomorrow we were going to attempt to lure whoever this group is towards us.

I'm nervous because Indiana offered to set herself up and have them come to her. I know we will all be there, just scattered around the room, but it's scary. I know she's beyond fucking strong and could probably take down anyone who stepped in her way, but just the thought that something could happen makes me anxious.

"Who's ready for the weekend off?" Niall cheered over the loud bass as the platform finally lowered to the ground and we were out of sight from the crowd.

"No ones more excited than you, Niall." I gave him a smile, and patted his shoulder as I walked past him.

There was a crew running around backstage taking mic packs and microphones from us. They always wanted to pack up as fast as they could, I never understood why they were in such a rush. I moved around in the darkness of backstage, handing all my shit to someone without saying a word.

I can't wait to go back to my apartment. That's why I liked it here, I actually had somewhere to stay and not worry about shit going down at a hotel. It was a nice apartment, it was the penthouse of the complex and it was very fitting.

Niall also had an apartment a couple of floors underneath me, because apparently this was his favorite city and he wanted to spend all of his free time here. I don't really understand him, but oh well.

The other boys tend to stay with him, or just stay in a hotel because I am not the friendliest of people. I don't like inviting people to stay in my places, they always trash it and bother me.

"I'm going to the casino," Liam said as we started to walk through the hallways back towards the dressing rooms. "Anyone want to join?"

There were people back here who obviously didn't belong back here who stared at us with shocked looks. It bothers me when people with money try to use their connections to get back here. They all come for the same thing that they never get, meeting us.

"Fuck yeah!" Niall cheered, as he excitedly wrapped his arm around Liam's shoulder. "What about you three losers?"

"I'm out." I said raising my hands. There was no way in hell I'd be going to a casino tonight, I had much better plans. Plans that involved Indiana.