7 | Indiana - Shots

So take it off, let's break down all of our walls
Right now I wanna see it all

So take it off, let's break down all of our wallsRight now I wanna see it all

*Sexual Content Warning*

Gunshots. The explosive concussion of the discharge caused a pumping feeling in my head until my ears fully opened again.

It's a crazy thing. With just the pull of a trigger and a raging bullet. Everything could change, in less than a second.

I'm not bulletproof. I've been shot before, but it's that moment in time where nothing else is happening but the slow movement of the bullet.

It was a sound I was so used to, but yet it was so scary. Every time the shots rang, it cracked my ears.

"Fuck!" Beck screamed in pain, snapping me out of my trance looking to him in front of me. The gun that had been against my head was now scattered on the floor along with him dropping to his knees.

That wasn't that caught my attention though, it was Harry. I looked to where he was standing from his stance in the corner, holding a gun in his arm aiming it towards us.

His eyes were widened in surprise, with a mix of fear and shock in them. I was stunned. Harry Styles just shot Beck. That was going to be a fun one to tell Hugo.

What the fuck am I supposed to do. I just watched Harry Styles shoot someone and I'm supposed to act like an innocent girl. I'm screwed.

"Harry what the fuck?" I gawked, my mouth was probably hanging open at this time. I watched as Beck crumbled to the floor crying out in pain. He did in fact mess with the wrong person.

"Oh shit" He said quickly pacing around the bathroom running his hands through his hair "He was gonna kill you uh- he's a bad person"

"Is that who you saw earlier?" I asked knowing it was probably Beck who caused him to panic earlier.

"Yeah it was" He said nervously avoiding eye contact with me the entire time "Are you okay, I didn't mean to scare you"

How am I supposed to answer this. I'm not stupid, Harry panicked earlier because a member of Cruel Blood was here.

"Yeah I'm okay" I said trying to keep it simple but pretending to be in shock. "He just choked me and held the gun against me. I grew up in a rough area where gun violence was common"

"I didn't know you could fight," He said, walking towards me and kicking Beck's now deceased body. "Maybe you'll join us one day"

I gave him a confusing look making him cough and cover it up with "The boys and I go to the gym a lot and fight, it'd be fun if you joined us"

He thinks he can get me to join Black Streak. Very funny. That would never happen.

"Yeah I guess" I said moving towards Beck's body and carefully turning him over to confirm he was in fact dead. "I didn't realize you killed people"