8 | Indiana - Knock

One thing I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try

"Zayn where the fuck are you?" The voice boomed through the banging on the door, stirring me from my sleep

Oh shit

My eyes slowly peeled open trying to absorb what was happening. A sleeping Zayn was to my left. He was shirtless and only in a pair of boxers.

Oh my god. I gave Zayn Malik a blow job last night. Why the fuck was I like this? I work for him.

The banging didn't stop, it wasn't from my sleep. It was actually happening. I sat up immediately ripping the sheets off, looking over my shoulder to see a sleepy Zayn rustling in his sleep.

"Zayn you better fucking be in there" The voice was muffled but boomed again pounding repeatedly on the door. The knocking was so intense it sounded like the wood would crack at any second.

I was screwed. Once again. I have no recollection of how I'm still here, but my dress is laying on a chair in the corner of a room and I'm in Zayn's shirt and sweatpants. This is just great. This is just what I needed to start my day.

"Zayn get the fuck up" I whisper shouted whacking him in the chest making him groan and roll over. "We don't have fucking time for this, wake up sleepy"

"What" He said through his sleep, his eyes still shut. The banging on the door wasn't stopping, it was only becoming more intense. "Oh shit"

He sat up immediately flying out of the bed pacing around like I was. What are we supposed to do, no one can know I was here.

"What the fuck do we do" I started standing on the opposite side of the room from him crossing my arms over my chest. "No one can know I was here, I work for you"

"I- uh" His sentence was cut short by the banging again and the voice booming.

"Zayn you have one minute before I break the door down" Who the fuck was here this early. I looked at the clock realizing it wasn't early. It was indeed 1 pm. What the fuck happened last night.

"Fuck.. I don't know" He started frantically running his hands through his hair. "Go hide in the bathroom"

The sound of the door handle being messed with gave me no chance to respond, I just ran to the bathroom.

I shut the door as quickly, leaning my back against it not even processing what was going on. I'm so hungover dear lord.

I heard the banging from outside still and Zayn shouting a "Chill the fuck out give me a second!"

This was a disaster. I gave someone I worked for a blow job. What the fuck was I thinking. God I need to stop smoking weed.

One thing I've learned from yesterday was this job is not for me. I've done things I would've never dared to do before, and a man was dead because of me.