63 | Harry - Crash

So hold on tight
I don't know where the lights are taking us
But something in the night is dangerous

"Thank you," My voice was loud as I yelled into the microphone, my booming voice mixing with the screams

"Thank you," My voice was loud as I yelled into the microphone, my booming voice mixing with the screams. "We will see you all soon. Goodnight!"

I took a deep breath as I looked at the sight in front of me. The people jumping up and down screaming at the top of their lungs making the adrenaline pump through my veins.

Taking one last look at the crowd before I turned around, stepping onto the lift. The other boys were beaming ear to ear all in the same position as I was right now.

We all felt sentimental over this part of the tour ending, but so excited to relax. Well, relax in some sense. We'd at least be taking a little part of our stress out of our lives.

"We did it boys," Niall awed as the lift started to lower, his voice barely able to be heard all over the noise. "We are done with this shit for a month!"

Fuck, I couldn't believe I was actually going to be able to sit down for more than five minutes. Once we got past next week we would be in the clear, and it was our time for the next month.

Of course we would have to figure out who the fuck keeps coming after us, but I'm not going to worry about that right now. I'm just going to enjoy this night and let it be a carefree one.

I want to be with Indiana tonight, we deserve a night off. We're all stoked and ready to party because for once we don't have to worry about getting up at the crack of dawn and get onto a bus while hungover on another planet.

"Holy fuck," Liam blurted out, the second the platform was lowered and the crowd was out of sight. "I can't believe this shit is over."

We all hopped off of the moving platform when it reached the ground, pulling our mic packs off. I unhooked it from my jeans, setting it down with my microphone and letting out a sigh.

"It's crazy," Louis responded with wide eyes like he was in denial. "But you know what that means..."

"Party time!" Zayn and Niall cheered at the same time and I chuckled, shaking my head.

I set my in-ear down as they laughed and started to talk about tonight. The second I turned on my heel to head back to the dressing rooms, I saw my little star.

"You did it, baby!" Indiana grinned, running into my arms to give me a massive hug.

It felt so nice to have her so close to me. She didn't hug me very often, so I took the chance and picked her up giving her a tight squeeze.

I was smiling from ear to ear as I held her body against mine. Her legs were wrapped around my waist, and I never wanted this to end.

"We're done," I responded after a few moments, lowering her to the ground. "We can finally breathe."