10 | Indiana - Maze

So get out while you can
You don't understand
She doesn't know how to lose

So get out while you canYou don't understandShe doesn't know how to lose

Climate Pledge Arena. The very first show of the tour.

We had arrived in Seattle yesterday afternoon and just spent it preparing and running over everything we needed for today.

I didn't really talk to anyone once we got here. Once our plane landed we were taken in a car to the hotel which was once again surrounded by masses of fans. I honestly felt bad that's what they have to deal with on the daily.

We were checked into our hotel rooms, which were all very nice. I had a meeting with Spencer shortly after we settled in just to go over the schedule and any other details I'd need.

I then spent the rest of the night locked up in my hotel room away from everyone doing work. From talking to Hugo and some basic hacking, I found out Desmond wouldn't be around these boys for at least another month and a half. At least that meant no drama and fighting till then.

He was traveling doing his own work, but would meet with them again for another "promotional event". That would probably be a good time for me to get more insight on him.

After a long day of flying and catching up on work I found myself crashing and sleeping in probably later than I should have. That was what led me to now finding myself freezing standing in just a towel right out of the shower.

I had a little over an hour before I needed to be down in the lobby to meet with the boys to drive over to the venue. They had a sound check and then I would get them dressed for the show tonight.

I walked around my hotel room digging through my suitcase. I grabbed whatever pieces of clothing I could find that looked fine together. Ending up in a pair of light denim ripped mom jeans, a black cropped long sleeve, and my basic leather jacket thrown over it.

My outfits always look similar, but it was what I was comfortable in

My outfits always look similar, but it was what I was comfortable in. It looked fine, so it worked for me. I grabbed my blow dryer and quickly moved to the bathroom, not having much time.