19 | Indiana - Mafia

All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go

"How's your leg?" I heard Harry's soft voice as he turned his head to look back at me

"How's your leg?" I heard Harry's soft voice as he turned his head to look back at me. We were sitting in a car on the way to wherever the plane would pick us up at.

It was a long day yesterday but we were finally on our way to Hawaii. I was a little bit nervous that someone there would somehow connect my name to Cruel Blood, especially after yesterday.

I feel bad that Harry thinks these people came after us or after me because of him. It's like that whole situation with Beck. I want to tell him it's not, but I can't. The best I can do is just show him I'm okay.

I really am okay. I just got caught up in my head and was super overwhelmed with everything and passed out. It actually felt nice to get back into action and have some sort of thrill again. It had been awhile and I needed that as a reality check.

I came back to my consciousness after god knows how long, but I was back in my hotel room. I was laying down on my bed and Harry was hanging over me stitching my leg up. He was super concentrated, his tongue was hanging out the corner of his mouth making me laugh.

"Welcome back" He smiled pulling back from my leg. His brown curls were falling over his forehead, a lot different from their normal tamed look. "Doesn't this hurt?"

"Nope" I shrugged watching as he continued to stitch my leg back together. I have given myself stitches more times than I can count. My body shows all the scars. "You better not leave me a huge scar"

"No promises" He let out a light laugh, his eyes meeting mine. They were much lighter than their normal striking green. "How was your little beauty sleep you got"

"Peaceful" I sighed, laying back on the pillow, crossing my arms behind my head. "Just me in the dark"

"Finished" He spoke quietly as he stared at my leg. He was still in his clothing that had been quickly ruined by my blood.

I watched as he pulled back letting me look at the wound. It was a pretty big one, but it was beautiful. Some people probably questioned them, but I've grown to love them. It shows my history and what I've gone through.

"It's good" I spoke looking at Harry from my seat in the back row next to Zayn. I hadn't gotten to spend any time with Zayn recently. We really needed to get out for an hour or two and do something. "It doesn't hurt, and you did a good job on it"

"Harry begged to do it, even though I'm much better with medical stuff" Liam taunted Harry, making me laugh.

"Oh did he?" I fed into the joke watching as Harry's jaw clenched and he was shaking his head. He was always so angry when people joke around.

"Would you guys just shut up!" He groaned tilting his head back against the seat. "I just wanted to make sure none of you would fuck it up"

"Oh yeah, okay" Niall said with an amused tone. "We all saw you two at the club"