48 | Indiana - Camera

You could be my luck
Even in a hurricane of frowns
I know that we'll be safe and sound

THIS IS THE FIRST PART TO A DOUBLE UPDATE!

"Hurry up," Harry groaned as he stood in the doorway to his bathroom

"Hurry up," Harry groaned as he stood in the doorway to his bathroom. "We need to leave soon."

"Can you shut the fuck up and give me five goddamn minutes?" I snapped at him before I could control my anger. "Sorry."

"You're really cranky today. What happened?" He asked with a smirk on his face as he walked into the bathroom of his apartment. "Did the period monster come to visit again?"

I whipped my head to him, piercing my eyes into his head. For a second I wondered if I stared hard enough if it would make his head blow off. He had a smile that played on his lips as he hopped up onto the counter.

My period did come to visit actually. It's always irregular, I could have it one month and then go a whole year without it. It could also last a week or only a few days, it was almost as dodgy as my mood. I don't understand it, but when it does come it's a bitch.

After last night I thought I was just excessively sore from Harry treating me like a literal rag doll, but was wrong when I started bleeding. Thankfully I had packed a few tampons, but it definitely wasn't enough to get me through the week or however long it would last.

I had to go to the store this morning which ended up being more complicated than I preferred it to be. I was rolled in a ball on Harry's bed when he came back from the gym he had told me about, and he thought I had died.

I told him I had cramps and needed to go to the store but was trying to mentally prepare myself. The dumb fucker thought it was because he fucked me too hard. I'd love to see if he could make it to that point though. I was sore, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

From that point on he insisted on going with me to the store. I put up a fight at first saying I also needed to find a Halloween costume, but that only made him want to go more. I gave in eventually, but I still wasn't going to let him see my costume. I had a very good idea, but he would just have to wait.

We stopped at some drug store so I could pick up the feminine products I needed, but Harry ran off somewhere the second we got in the store. I didn't mind it, I'm sure he didn't want to watch me search for the right fucking tampons.

When I went up to pay for the stuff I got, he ran up to me like a little kid and fought against me saying he was going to pay. He of course had to make some stupid fucking joke about my money, and I just shook my head at him.

He had bought himself a very large, and very unnatural bright blue slushy. He said he liked them because they 'made him look like a smurf', I swear he's still a kid at heart. He's been kind of strange since we talked that night in California.