62 | Indiana - Last

All wrapped in one he was so many sins
Would have done anything, everything for him
And if you ask me I would do it again

All wrapped in one he was so many sinsWould have done anything, everything for himAnd if you ask me I would do it again

"And we are finished," I smiled, patting my hands down Harry's chest. "Everyone is dressed and ready for the last show."

Harry was standing in front of me, his body practically pressed against mine. I had just finished putting him in his outfit for tonight, just a simple black shirt and his usual black jeans.

"That's if someone doesn't spill food or beer all over their clothes," Harry smirked, running his hand over my cheek. "I wouldn't doubt that to happen."

"Don't manifest it," I warned, squinting my eyes at him. "I don't need to clean up any more messes. I need this to be a smooth sailing night."

I felt his hands start to wander, grabbing my hips and getting any little touch he could. He seemed a bit stressed today, but I think we all were.

After a long few months, we had finally reached the end. Well, the end of this part. We get about a month off after this, and I don't know what's going to happen.

I think we all are just excited and antsy to get this over with. We've been so stressed and pent up with everything that this feels like the home stretch.

"Oh, it will be a smooth sailing night tonight," He cocked his eyebrow up and I recognized that look behind his eyes. "That's for sure."

His hands had slipped down over the curve of my ass giving it a squeeze. My eyes moved to his lips, and for some reason it felt like everything had changed. I don't know why my mouth went so dry, but it did.

"Come on you two," Louis groaned, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Stop groping each other and come sit down."

I rolled my eyes at him as he sat on one of the couches next to Louis with his arms spread out along the back of his couch. They were all staring at us, and I felt like I had missed something.

"Fuck off." I groaned, pulling Harry's hands from my behind but Louis just flipped me off.

He's been bitchy with me since the other night. Not necessarily in a bad way, just more like he can trust me. I don't know how to describe it, he's just been acting more like himself.

Zayn on the other hand couldn't believe what the fuck we had done the next day. He was in shock that I managed to get him to stand on a ledge of a building with me, but he sure did remember it.

"Can you two cut it out?" Harry sounded annoyed as I pulled his hand moving towards the couches but instead of sitting on the one alone he pulled me to sit down on his lap.

I see how it is. His fingers were toying with the end of my skirt, pulling it down as it started to rise. He was being possessive because his friends were watching.