65 | Indiana - Headache

Some days, things just take way too much of my energy
I look up and the whole room's spinning

Some days, things just take way too much of my energyI look up and the whole room's spinning

My head hurts.

It's fucking pounding so bad that I can feel it in my ears. The kind where nothing helps, no matter what amount of medication you take. You just have to suffer the pain and wait for it to pass.

Like most of my life, I have to wait for it to pass. I have to wait for all the bad shit to pass, but I'm starting to think that isn't going to happen. I'm really starting to think I don't stand a chance against all the rocks being thrown at me.

My head is spinning so badly. I can barely stay focused on one thing before feeling nauseous and like I'm going to throw up everywhere. My eyes can't stay on one thing, even though they should be focused on the specific thing.

Harry.

I should be watching him like a fucking hawk after last night, and I practically have been. Not a wink of sleep has crossed my plate, it's just been go, go, go. I don't have time to focus on myself after everything that happened.

To this point I still don't know exactly what happened because of how hurt Harry is. All I know is that when I thought I was going to help Louis last night, I walked into a much bigger problem. A massive fucking one.

Zayn and Harry. They were one of the largest, most painful problems I've had to deal with yet. After all these months I didn't think anything could tear me down, but something did. Seeing the two people I care about most so far from their realities.

The moment those doors opened, I felt my whole world crash around me. Standing in front of me was Harry and Zayn. They weren't themselves though, they were completely broken. Physically and mentally.

"Fuck-" I heard Harry grunt and I shot my head to look where he was laying on the bed next to me.

My senses were on such high alert right now. I had my knees pulled to my chest as I sat up, Harry laying next to me where he was sleeping.

"Go back to bed, baby." I hushed him, running my hand through his tangled hair that still had blood matted in it. "It's early."

I watched as he pinched his eyes shut, wincing in pain. He forced himself to nod at me, not being able to speak before trying to settle back into sleep.

My hand was running his hair, trying to soothe him in any way I could. I felt anxious about touching him, I didn't want to hurt him any more than he already was.

I was careful with every movement I made. Even when I was shifting on the bed I did it as softly as I could. There was nothing I could do to fix this and I hated it, it's killing me inside.

Now it's seven in the morning, and I haven't shut an eye. My brain won't let me, but at this point in time I really don't want to. All I want to do is fix everything that's going on in this fucked up world.